Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 FC 24 CHEAT - JUST 30€ LIFETIME ✅ DOMINATE YOUR GAMES ✅ NO LOSS ✅ 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 FC 24 CHEAT - JUST 30€ LIFETIME ✅ DOMINATE YOUR GAMES ✅ NO LOSS ✅ 🔥 within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/20/2023, 18:25   #121 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Working perfectly. He solved all my questions. 100% recommended
Old 02/21/2023, 04:35   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you
Old 02/22/2023, 16:18   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it safe to use AI on Online Drafts ?
Old 02/22/2023, 17:30   #124

elite*gold: 413
The Black Market: 227/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turambar271 View Post
Is it safe to use AI on Online Drafts ?
Hi,

Yes it is. I been using it since fifa 22 and no issue. Just make sure to lose sometimes and not go up to 200 wins without loss
Old 02/22/2023, 19:48   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is 99 working OR NOT ? after last update
Old 02/22/2023, 20:20   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why no add division spoofer???
Old 02/22/2023, 21:00   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonzia View Post
Hi,

Yes it is. I been using it since fifa 22 and no issue. Just make sure to lose sometimes and not go up to 200 wins without loss
Yeah wouldnt do that for sure.

What about alt tab ? Can we alt tab the game during Draft match as AI is playing ?
Old 02/23/2023, 02:41   #128

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by turambar271 View Post
Yeah wouldnt do that for sure.

What about alt tab ? Can we alt tab the game during Draft match as AI is playing ?
Yes, you can Alt + Tab out and do whatever you like, while the AI destroys your opponents
Old 02/24/2023, 13:24   #129 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 958
The Black Market: 225/0/0
99+ patched player traits seems to perma crash every game i start. cheat went from super good to basically useless. I paid 80 dollars for lifetime Green finish thats about all i can get out of the cheat without instant crashes,

As far as AI goes its complete dog **** the general public knows how to counter it and its worthless in higher leagues or weekend league.

Not to mention this cheat manages to eat nearly 100% of my CPU ( Intel i9-12900k )
which would be okay if the so called AI would be winning but its not all with all I can rate this cheat a 5/10 in its current state

Alf is a cool guy who is willing to help and reacts in reasonable time frames !
Old 02/24/2023, 19:00   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! Zaptine View Post
99+ patched player traits seems to perma crash every game i start. cheat went from super good to basically useless. I paid 80 dollars for lifetime Green finish thats about all i can get out of the cheat without instant crashes,

As far as AI goes its complete dog **** the general public knows how to counter it and its worthless in higher leagues or weekend league.

Not to mention this cheat manages to eat nearly 100% of my CPU ( Intel i9-12900k )
which would be okay if the so called AI would be winning but its not all with all I can rate this cheat a 5/10 in its current state

Alf is a cool guy who is willing to help and reacts in reasonable time frames !

Second pretty much everything this dude says. Now it's a hilariously overpriced GTF cheese with some other additional features that any other of the basic, cheap ones have.

99 stats + a solid interface/support is really all this had going for it. Can't recommend it anymore, unfortunately.
Old 02/25/2023, 00:07   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vap0rrr View Post
Second pretty much everything this dude says. Now it's a hilariously overpriced GTF cheese with some other additional features that any other of the basic, cheap ones have.

99 stats + a solid interface/support is really all this had going for it. Can't recommend it anymore, unfortunately.
Ghost player mode added. This makes your players all invisible so the opponent can’t see it. Unfortunately, EA patched the 99 stats and it’s not available anymore. I understand you liked to have your bronze cards with 99 stats, but currently it’s important to use strong Meta Players with solid Tatics for best results. In important matches you can use the disconnect function to not get any loss. That way most people still manage to get 20-0 WL (it just takes a bit longer than before)
Old 02/25/2023, 23:16   #132 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought this right when 99 stats was patched and was pretty disappointed but few days later, Ghost AI was added and that saved me so much time for Weekend League. Overall, this is great and would definitely recommend especially with such a good price 8/10 in my book, just hoping for more features in the future.
Old 02/26/2023, 01:03   #133

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydatigerya View Post
Bought this right when 99 stats was patched and was pretty disappointed but few days later, Ghost AI was added and that saved me so much time for Weekend League. Overall, this is great and would definitely recommend especially with such a good price 8/10 in my book, just hoping for more features in the future.
Great to see that you like it! Ghost feature is really OP
Old 02/26/2023, 04:07   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I recently had the opportunity to use the cheese provided by him. Within 20 minutes, I won 10 FUT games in a row, and all the other players rage quit! The cheese was easy to use and I was able to get rewards and packs with it easily. It is also very safe to use and I highly recommend contacting the seller as they are friendly and informative. I was very impressed with the cheese and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an edge in their games.
Old 02/26/2023, 04:15   #135

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oikki View Post
I recently had the opportunity to use the cheese provided by him. Within 20 minutes, I won 10 FUT games in a row, and all the other players rage quit! The cheese was easy to use and I was able to get rewards and packs with it easily. It is also very safe to use and I highly recommend contacting the seller as they are friendly and informative. I was very impressed with the cheese and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an edge in their games.
Great that you like it. Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy the rewards. Hope you pack something good
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ai, autoplay, bot, fifa 23