Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chrome console AutoBuyer code for WebApp

Discussion on Chrome console AutoBuyer code for WebApp within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chrome console AutoBuyer code for WebApp

Hi guys I'm selling my autobuyer, will give it for free to one trusted member who can vouch for me. Price of the code will be 35eu.

contact me via epvp or through discord: DZNO#8836

big update is out: includes auto listing when bought, adjust rpm easily and clear tp fast.

soon to come: snipe by rating (for example 86+)

Because of the succes my customers have had with it, I'm upping the price because I believe I work very hard on this.. sorry to disappoint you but once again the update is FREE when the script is bought, all existing customers got the update for free. And they and new customers will get the next one for free and so forth.

Join our discord server, if you have any questions before purchasing or if you need any help from our great community :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2019, 13:51   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 398
The Black Market: 544/0/0
added in discord
Old 11/27/2019, 14:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz619 View Post
added in discord
deniz is gonna test it guys, and let you know how it works
Old 11/27/2019, 17:53   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 398
The Black Market: 544/0/0
So I tested this script for 2-3h.
First of all I need to say dzenoo is a really nice guy. He explained me everything via Videochat, helped me setting it up, which was REALLY easy. Its working as described. You set a filter and it snipes every few seconds. You can use your PC while using it in the background. You can set how fast it should snipe. So for 20€ this is a really good deal. Instead of buying coins, buy this script and you get multiple times more coins in 1 weeks than you would get for 20€. Only thing I dont know is the safety. But dzenoo told me he is using it since 2 months without a ban so it is pretty safe.

All in all 10/10.

Update after 24h:
Made like 350k in 24h. Works better than expected. Can only recommend this script to everybody, this is surely better than buying coins and really easy to set up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2019, 17:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz619 View Post
So I tested this script for 2-3h.
First of all I need to say dzenoo is a really nice guy. He explained me everything via Videochat, helped me setting it up, which was REALLY easy. Its working as described. You set a filter and it snipes every few seconds. You can use your PC while using it in the background. You can set how fast it should snipe. So for 20€ this is a really good deal. Instead of buying coins, buy this script and you get multiple times more coins in 1 weeks than you would get for 20€. Only thing I dont know is the safety. But dzenoo told me he is using it since 2 months without a ban so it is pretty safe.

All in all 10/10.
Thanks bro!

Edit: A little example of how it works:
Old 11/27/2019, 18:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 682
it is bansafe ?
Old 11/27/2019, 19:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKBeatz View Post
it is bansafe ?
Yes. It is just a macro, programmed with 2 miss clicks, not even a captcha ever recieved with it. The only difference between standard macros and mine is that you CAN still make use of your pc while sniping!
Old 11/28/2019, 00:49   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

can i vouch for you?
Old 11/28/2019, 00:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by serseri52 View Post
can i vouch for you?
No sorry, already have a vouch and 2 customers.
Old 11/28/2019, 00:51   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 53
Very nice guy very nice bot amazing
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2019, 00:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivycore View Post
Very nice guy very nice bot amazing
Thanks for the trust my guy, enjoy your coins! <3
Old 11/28/2019, 01:48   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice bot, thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2019, 12:29   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Bought the script yesterday evening, tested it today for 1-2 hours and I must say it's really great. It is the ONLY script / bot where you can use your PC while you snipe and don't have to be on the web app, this was the biggest reason for me to buy it. Like he mentioned it is more or less bansafe (you can never be sure) but it don't search every seconds cause there is a certain delay which varies all time, which is very good. Most of the time if there pops up a player you will also get the player.

So all in all, it's a fair price for this script and I can only recommend it.
Old 11/28/2019, 13:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4GiiC- View Post
Bought the script yesterday evening, tested it today for 1-2 hours and I must say it's really great. It is the ONLY script / bot where you can use your PC while you snipe and don't have to be on the web app, this was the biggest reason for me to buy it. Like he mentioned it is more or less bansafe (you can never be sure) but it don't search every seconds cause there is a certain delay which varies all time, which is very good. Most of the time if there pops up a player you will also get the player.

So all in all, it's a fair price for this script and I can only recommend it.
Thanks for the trust bro and enjoy your coins!
Old 11/28/2019, 15:13   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch, bought the script and works like advertised. After using it for 4-5 hours I'm already around 175-200k profit. It's so easy to setup and you can just let it run while you're doing other things.
Thanks
1 User