Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/08/2019, 11:48   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseneWenger View Post
F7 doesn't work. Just tells me off off off and off. Also timed finishing doesn't work.

Here's what I do:

Start fifa
Start trainer
Press F7

Nothing happens.

Can someone write clear instructions?
So add Windows defender to the exceptions !!! this is a cheat program ! their blocks defender of ! it's natural. And everything will work. we use the safest method .

Old 12/09/2019, 10:15   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you accept buy via steam gift card.
I dont have credit card.
Thnx
Old 12/09/2019, 16:01   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendry9 View Post
Do you accept buy via steam gift card.
I dont have credit card.
Thnx
You can try

subtitles English
Good day friends. this is a small review of the Cheat program for FIFA 20
since the Beginning of the season cosla many updates and chit has acquired functions that and let's talk.
As you have noticed you can now watch the statistics of your opponent in the WEEKEND LEAGUE before the start of the game
on the choice of forms , just need to turn and look in the cheat program. and then the choice is yours to play with him or find a new one
just a bomb.
SKILLS functions
Let's start with our most experimental, for the second or third year like. F7
It combines a number of features that would not start the game as you know. And PUSHED and drove.
It is included before the match at the moment when you can see your composition. press once. and don't pay attention please
sounds in this function.

There's a lot of experimentation. It will work on pressing

It includes. ANTI Folding.You can minimize the game during the match and you will not throw out as it usually happened.

Fitness more inappropriately to buy fitness. I want to draw your attention. We have 3 types of fitness. all that is

in this world.
In this feature it is real and works so that after the match your players will not get tired,
and also if you restart the game without a cheat, then your players really will not be tired.

And not so as have some in programs when you play you seems that you have 99, and after restart game
there are 30-40 of fatigue. However, these types of fitness we also present Below you can find them.

Back to our F7 ut DARK SIDE feature
It is also present
Handicap is when your computer players will play at a high level.
In defense and offense. TEAMWORK in all three areas. You have players will become Germans from Arsenal.
do not worry your opponent does not see these lines.
and they apply only to you, otherwise it is simply impossible

It gives I think no need to tell. But the players will play strategically.
it also includes 3 types of teamwork styles. They are added in a way that adds additional characteristics
to all directions. Speed, kick, dribbling physics. protection

With these features gravy go 5 stars on weak foot and 5 star skills and tricks for all players I think Nenad explains what it is
means. This greatly increases the player's control.

Predachi sauce ALL the TALENTS of all players. ohh yeah.. Here talents more than you see on the screen friends.
in the game there are old talents in proshlyh parts and they have players. but why not taken out of the game
They are also added.

The garnish in this feature is Time finishing. The impact at the moment. He here configured in such a way that would fly in dragged
destroyed bombed..
Well, Kismayo ask where you are in this dish? And it is here. These parameters are not visible EA sport, as well as
the program gives you in the game you have two normal ball and rebound with great cleans.

you may notice
sometimes, after an out, a second ball will appear on the outside of the field after departure.
This is an extra ball that is removed.

Here is such Now included in function DARK SIDE on button, F7 friends.

if you want to include or remove something, you can use it separately. functions in the program are available
We after all every year in this function insert the most force, continue and in this.

Many ask question that for GTF in PR ogramme. It's a time-finishing sorrow.
These are two types of time finishing.
What is the difference. ? They are created for those who love experiments. they have some programs, so we took in predlice
it will not be superfluous.
Features Squat battle.
It's simple. you can change the team. and play for the opposing team. and the computer will play your composition
great entertainment.
Ah and of course moezhet do that would computer played with each other. and you while will have a rest having looked for example here this VIDOS
I think bombyces.

So same there is styles teamwork you can their choose but they be applied to the entire team.
On how many it is necessary for you to decide. Because in the function the DARK SIDE there at all pachecano

cheat account function is clear without that. However, cheating is not worth it at all in my opinion to contact
if you want to leave your account intact.
Well, I want to sum up a little conclusion.
I tried the programs of the competitors and made comparisons. all that was useful we adopted to ourselves
all that is left out of the program is absolutely useless or just a visualization. well that is distributing the fake. Yes such full of
and lying in the network with viruses, and people shake and sit so OO I have a super Igraem.. and they break
injured constantly at them because he has no PHYSICAL form, in fact heh heh
Ah and our the quality of you know friends.

Support licosa and subscribe to the channel, we're broadcasting on FIFA cheats, and much more.
those who have not bought yet.. link in description. BUY obyazatelno. soon a new year friends.
I would like to take a moment to congratulate you on this Holiday. Let there be more in your life
happiness and positivity. more love patience and victories and achievements.
Before the new year and holidays as usual will fly great packs )
All the world PISS Yet.
Old 12/09/2019, 19:38   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sent you money via paypal but still not have the trainer dude !
Old 12/09/2019, 19:49   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibizuka View Post
I sent you money via paypal but still not have the trainer dude !
hope already activated
Old 12/09/2019, 22:09   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If I would pay atm, when I would recieve trainer?
Old 12/10/2019, 00:03   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a problem, i got the cheat on windows defender excpetion, i launch it as admin, but still nothing happening in game, except for the voice telling " off " every time i try to turn something on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiperander View Post
If I would pay atm, when I would recieve trainer?
was pretty fast for me, after a couple of hours.
Old 12/10/2019, 22:31   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Guys did someone send him money using paypal ?
I did and still have no link to download the trainer
Old 12/10/2019, 22:40   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I pay directly on his site, no problem It will give you trainer when is online.
@ 10$ !!!!!
Old 12/11/2019, 00:38   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cost how many dollar ?
Old 12/11/2019, 09:50   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bought trainer via paypal, hope i will get it soon :P
Btw: is side swapping (or cpu) in squadbattles safe? as long i dont make it higher then elite1 and dont change the score everything should be ok?
Old 12/11/2019, 10:52   #132

Dark Trainer FIFA 20 FULL (Skills Safe mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapoele View Post
I have a problem, i got the cheat on windows defender excpetion, i launch it as admin, but still nothing happening in game, except for the voice telling " off " every time i try to turn something on...

it doesn't matter what the voice says !!!! there are some experimental features this voice I need ! and in simply clicked f7 and play. everything will work there.

was pretty fast for me, after a couple of hours.
it doesn't matter what the voice says !!!! there are some experimental features this voice I need ! and in simply clicked f7 and play. everything will work there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josuak1 View Post
bought trainer via paypal, hope i will get it soon :P
Btw: is side swapping (or cpu) in squadbattles safe? as long i dont make it higher then elite1 and dont change the score everything should be ok?
I apologize if there were delays, there were some errors in the mail, I made repeated mailings. everything should be clear
Old 12/11/2019, 11:26   #133 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no problem but i have problem now... backspace doesnt work in sb. cpu is not playing against cpu
Old 12/11/2019, 12:15   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josuak1 View Post
no problem but i have problem now... backspace doesnt work in sb. cpu is not playing against cpu
add in exceptions if there is a problem. this function is fully working ! can on TWITCH launch today show
Old 12/11/2019, 13:36   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it works now thx, was my bad sorry