Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Dungeon Rampage - Trainer - 7 Interesting Hacks

Discussion on [RELEASE] Dungeon Rampage - Trainer - 7 Interesting Hacks within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/29/2014, 18:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimjunkies View Post
Well the problem was that uhmm. I have already done that but, sometimes it's not 100% accurate. And another problem is that i can't do the speed hack on Dragon knight , Battle Chef, Ghost samurai , Vamp hunter. When i am trying to search their AOB's there comes 0 results.
Sent you a PM, hopefully my message makes sense. if not atleast you have a sample dk code.
Old 03/29/2014, 19:11   #32

virustotal result is trojan ?
Old 03/29/2014, 19:24   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonysToolbox View Post
Sent you a PM, hopefully my message makes sense. if not atleast you have a sample dk code.
Well thanks but, i might look at it couple of time because i don't understand it 100% how i can find it for the Battle chef and Ghost, Vamp.

Edit: For some Chars it is not working. Vamp, BattleChef, Ghost Samurai. How come? The CT file and the search replace doesn't work. Getting stuck at loading -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2014, 00:23   #34

Thumbs up

Quote:
Well thanks but, i might look at it couple of time because i don't understand it 100% how i can find it for the Battle chef and Ghost, Vamp.

Edit: For some Chars it is not working. Vamp, BattleChef, Ghost Samurai. How come? The CT file and the search replace doesn't work. Getting stuck at loading -.-
PM me your search and replaces for your vamp, chef, and ghost... I'll take a look at them.

--------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrakm View Post
virustotal result is trojan ?
You didn't read my description lol. I said that I personally can't run it without disabling my anti-virus software either. It's a Hack Tool, so naturally it's going to make things go off.

Try making your own mate and see the same thing, Open up cheat engine and make your own trainer, then run it through virustotal and it'll appear as a Trojan as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2014, 01:42   #35

Quote:
PM me your search and replaces for your vamp, chef, and ghost... I'll take a look at them.

--------------

You didn't read my description lol. I said that I personally can't run it without disabling my anti-virus software either. It's a Hack Tool, so naturally it's going to make things go off.

Try making your own mate and see the same thing, Open up cheat engine and make your own trainer, then run it through virustotal and it'll appear as a Trojan as well.
thx anthony for the hax
Old 03/30/2014, 03:22   #36

Quote:

--------------

Nevermind again Anthony. It was just a little mistake. I had more then 1 result on the search and when i tried to replace 1 then it got stuck for a bit. But nevermind now. I found an easier way to modify speed only. Apologies
Old 03/30/2014, 23:23   #37

Quote:
Nevermind again Anthony. It was just a little mistake. I had more then 1 result on the search and when i tried to replace 1 then it got stuck for a bit. But nevermind now. I found an easier way to modify speed only. Apologies
Glad to hear you got it working.
Old 03/31/2014, 06:11   #38

nice, finally, thx anthony
Old 03/31/2014, 06:35   #39

how can i do that for get this skin its very coool
can i replace codes ??? same health potion or something ??

Old 03/31/2014, 10:46   #40

Thank Anthonys
Old 04/05/2014, 16:08   #41

Anthony, are you going to add more options in ur trainer?
Old 04/05/2014, 17:50   #42

some players got alot of styles by hack i hope know how come
Old 04/07/2014, 19:02   #43

mesoo styles hack no more keys hack 750 coins white or 5000 coins chest buying maybe gem drop
me 1 ist 50 gems drop but 500 chest open
just luck

yes anthony more option trainer please or damage and heal hack
Old 04/08/2014, 01:20   #44

Not work anymore?

The cooldown hack seems not work '-'
Old 04/08/2014, 03:26   #45

Edited: Thanks for the share!.. I hope TS will update/add other feature's..
Closed Thread