im playing edgeworld on facebook.. i have the programm- i find the codes- and im able to change them...
but i cant find any change during a fight... for example infinite health doesnt give me any- my marine s are not stronger and not faster for example- and they die as fast as before- i just tried with marines till now...
any tipps? what am i doing wrong- how can i really use the codes,,,
thanks for ur help...
how to find this chat cr4nkst4r
what do troop hacks do...
answear also in german or english/deutsch oder englisch egal.... auch pm
Troop hacks give your units the ability to shoot like an pulse tank in beast mode
The chat is on breakzzzz20 website, google for the name
You found me as mod always there ^^
What you can if the codes wont work, dont reload the game after you type the codes in, when the game loads, then open the process with HxD, after you make any changes, SAVE it!
-cant find the chat either- there are a looot of pages...the one chat i found ... there is nowbody... i need to find this page or find out how to get this health stuff... how to find the web page...
-yeahhh hack works... need more ideas for hacks- better exp- faster building? ressources? pm me mate... wow great
breakzzzz20 wheeeere are u;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4nkSt4r
Troop hacks give your units the ability to shoot like an pulse tank in beast mode
The chat is on breakzzzz20 website, google for the name
You found me as mod always there ^^
What you can if the codes wont work, dont reload the game after you type the codes in, when the game loads, then open the process with HxD, after you make any changes, SAVE it!
I seemed to be flagged or something has blocked me on the chat feature on breakz20 website. I chat but noone see's me, noone answers me its strange.
Cr4nkSt4r what can I do to chat on breakz20 again, Im not sure why the chat feature is not working properly, not sure if I did anything wrong. Can you please help? Thanks
Edgeworld Hack request 10/15/2012 - Facebook - 285 Replies Since there's a new game already out that's kind of like BYM, I wanted to ask if someone would create hacks for this game. I know it's already hackable because I can change my resources and what not, the problem is, the resources go to 0 after I use not even half of it. :mad:
The only type of hacks I want for this is something that speeds up upgrades, something that trains my units instantly, and a hack that makes my units instantly, oh and also an instant resources hack or unlimited...
Hack in edgeworld 07/19/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies i discover a hack but i dont know how to post it like utube i can make my money 9999999:mad::)
[REQUEST] Edgeworld Hack/Cheat 11/23/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies Hey,i need Cheats/Hacks for Edgeworld.
Anyone can help me ? :)
hack request for EDGEworld 08/19/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies it's a BYM ripoff but it's pritty cool
Edgeworld auf Facebook | Facebook