So I tried to hack us yesterday it has indeed worked, but try in 4 out of 5, I get no EXP?
Is there possibly a new code Heal?
How do you do it without getting a ban?
I had 5 minutes after the first warning, and after 30 minutes of my game account was blocked for 1 day. Can someone help me there?
1. don't attack in PvP, only PvE (don't attack on map too, kabam detect there faster)
2. Attack bases which are your LVL*2 max. (You are lvl 52, so max base lvl 100)
3. If you attack lvl 1.000 Bases, only destroy the towers to gain EXP, but don't destroy the commandcenter
4. Don't use the Bullet Cheat (Pyros have tank bullets with splash damage), kabam detect it fast
5. Don't rush a base in a few seconds which is more higher than your level
6. Don't lvl up too much lvl, for example 2.000 lvl a day xD
Don't exaggerate it, so kabam won't detect you (fast).
codes now obsolete... i'm tryin to learn how to get them but i still have probs cause of the encryption ^^ if someone can help me cuz on youtube, there're only dumbs with keylogger programs....
cr4nk, i would be proub if i could get the exp code XD
BTW:
I've checked in SourceCode the Codes for the Pule Tank attack, all codes must work!
And i don't give anyone the EXP Code, so don't send me PM to ask where it is to find or something similar. If you need help for HP, Speed or pulse Tank, you can ask me, sure. But noth for EXP Code...
Search it xD
But, why someone must explain here how to find a specific code? Learn how to find what you want and manipulate this stuff. It's pointless to tell everybody to find those codes or give all the codes to them, so kabam still detect this as far as they can.
No one is helped, if we tell everybody where the codes are, it's learn by doing!
I have helped to much in this thread so many people can find the codes now, and this is the point, the number of persons who can find the old codes grows, okay, but this is risky too, then to use the codes anymore.
That's why i post the code only on breakz site two times, not very often as well.
But if i post the codes for EXP here, two different methods i've found, everyone can read them every time, so kabam too
Edgeworld Hack request 10/15/2012 - Facebook - 285 Replies Since there's a new game already out that's kind of like BYM, I wanted to ask if someone would create hacks for this game. I know it's already hackable because I can change my resources and what not, the problem is, the resources go to 0 after I use not even half of it. :mad:
The only type of hacks I want for this is something that speeds up upgrades, something that trains my units instantly, and a hack that makes my units instantly, oh and also an instant resources hack or unlimited...
Hack in edgeworld 07/19/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies i discover a hack but i dont know how to post it like utube i can make my money 9999999:mad::)
[REQUEST] Edgeworld Hack/Cheat 11/23/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies Hey,i need Cheats/Hacks for Edgeworld.
Anyone can help me ? :)
hack request for EDGEworld 08/19/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies it's a BYM ripoff but it's pritty cool
Edgeworld auf Facebook | Facebook