Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new servers?

Discussion on Any new servers? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any new servers?

Would love to play new servers.
Old 03/21/2019, 10:16   #2

demon online and newdomain last i heard came with new engine. never played anyway, not a big fancy of new engine
Old 03/21/2019, 10:38   #3

The new engine has a good system for getting Item mall stuff. Highly recommend playing there
Old 04/14/2019, 15:48   #4

tried out darkness online?
Old 04/14/2019, 17:41   #5

Darkness is good server but the owner let players abuse the f*** out of obvious things and bugs. Just not the best owner.
Old 04/15/2019, 07:05   #6

when there isn't
Old 04/18/2019, 14:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leothao916 View Post
Darkness is good server but the owner let players abuse the f*** out of obvious things and bugs. Just not the best owner.
You say this but your only upset because i banned your best friend for cheating, Grow up please

You say my server is P2W but stated shortly before its not P2W ( Though nothing was changed )

You then Continue to make up more lies, a player was banned for breaking my rules yet, i let people abuse my systems? Even though i have Anti AFK macros in place. I dont understand how you can be hell bent on lying about some ones server ? something they have put dedication into. You loved it up until the time YuNa was banned for cheating. So if you ban people i guess your letting them cheat or abuse systems right ?

Plus if a Bug is reported to me, How long does it take for that bug to be fixed? 1 hour ? 1 day MAX ?

Please state any bugs that are abused. lets see if you can actually do that

Anyway, If anyone would like to join our server

Come and see we are not what he is saying i offer full support on any issues getting onto the game and will continue to support with help in game if you need help knowing what to do
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 14:53   #8

I play darkness online and have no complaints its alot fun when u have to actually hunt and earn it pm always been helpfull and idk him outside the game so I feel hes fair and treats all players the same as far as I can tell ..come check out the server and judge 4 urself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 04:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaquilo View Post
I play darkness online and have no complaints its alot fun when u have to actually hunt and earn it pm always been helpfull and idk him outside the game so I feel hes fair and treats all players the same as far as I can tell ..come check out the server and judge 4 urself

Apparently you weren't there at the beginning of the server. So many obvious bugs that was abused. Nothing was done to the abusers. Top players are still abusing hard. You were probably playing after the obvious bugs was fixed. But, get online and get your own opinion i guess.
Old 05/20/2019, 22:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by leothao916 View Post
Apparently you weren't there at the beginning of the server. So many obvious bugs that was abused. Nothing was done to the abusers. Top players are still abusing hard. You were probably playing after the obvious bugs was fixed. But, get online and get your own opinion i guess.
Again i will say it again. Please say the obvious bugs that where abused please. the ones that are "fixed" now... Enlighten me and the forum with what these bugs where
Old 06/25/2019, 04:15   #11

hey is it still up?
Old 06/25/2019, 05:28   #12

Darkness is decent server I would say
Old 03/18/2020, 11:43   #13

Darkness could be a good server but it isn't. Eudemons are completely unbalanced in terms of stats and compose rate, +255 element gears ruin the game and the point of upgrading your gears, auto eps drop is bad, sub, ini compose is not working at all.

I don't think a good private server will ever be made, devs always go overboard with 4 to 5 summons, insane droprates and compose rates, donate gears with +255 etc. These make private servers essentially just sitting at market permacomposing your pets with no real effort to get resources. The game isn't balanced around having insane element and bonus gears or 1k-5k* pets, it just doesn't work.
Old 04/08/2020, 10:51   #14

Agreed with Tooperi

The time when Eudemons Private Servers where amazing, was when they kept it simple, and Kept it close to the original game, yeah its great to have all these amazing pets with insane stats so that you get all this money from donations but realistically you would keep a higher player base of people who would fund the server regardless if people kept the compose rates down and kept the servers simple, would cause less problems because your not adding in all this custom bull that no one really wants.

Everytime i've played a server in the last 3 - 4 years its the same old ****, Grind EPs compose and fight No One in legion wars,

Instead of making Custom 5 Summon Eudemons etc, why not re configure the Legion Wars and PKT Prizes etc to be viable for the server so that people actually want to fight for these things, why not implement Caria or something similar a long and grinding quest thing that gives rewards at the end of it so that you don't have to just hold a F Button in cata for EPs like if i could code and do something like this i would but i can't, but if anyone who can code out there want's to make a server based on my ideas trust me the server would be a success and you would make a lot of money
Old 04/08/2020, 15:14   #15

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by miidgee View Post
if i could code and do something like this i would but i can't, but if anyone who can code out there want's to make a server based on my ideas trust me the server would be a success and you would make a lot of money
EPIC
If I would know how to drive a car I would make best car company and TRUST ME! FOR SURE would be SUCCESSFUL and Everyone would be happy
What could go wrong?
Thanks
1 User