Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell My Account in EudemonsOnline Read the Details

Discussion on Sell My Account in EudemonsOnline Read the Details within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell My Account in EudemonsOnline Read the Details

its not for sell

tnx for all

bb
Old 04/15/2009, 06:22   #2

its a scam hes gunna just request the password in the email or he wont give u the acount dont trust this type of ****
Old 04/15/2009, 16:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor4life View Post
its a scam hes gunna just request the password in the email or he wont give u the acount dont trust this type of ****

look dude am not know u
and am really not allow u say some things like that about me here
so if u not trust any one so not come and say somethings like that about what u not know them

bb
Old 04/15/2009, 20:29   #4

this is a scam he should let u on the acc before u send him any money i have worked with buying and selling accounts a lot and this is the process unless u buy on ****** espcially with co and eudemons accounts because there is more info then runescape accounts

1st they let u on the account to see it and to verify its a real account (This step only applies to conquer online and eudemons online)
2nd u send them the money
3rd they give u information
4th u give each other good rep
Old 04/16/2009, 01:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solofra123 View Post
this is a scam he should let u on the acc before u send him any money i have worked with buying and selling accounts a lot and this is the process unless u buy on ****** espcially with co and eudemons accounts because there is more info then runescape accounts

1st they let u on the account to see it and to verify its a real account (This step only applies to conquer online and eudemons online)
2nd u send them the money
3rd they give u information
4th u give each other good rep

guys
what u talking about, u make me scammer and say about me bad things

what is that, u not know me to say bad things about me like that
who r u to let ur selfs say about me **** like that

am not believe it and tnx alot for this respect
its over now

bb
Old 04/16/2009, 19:43   #6

Well, it might not be a scam, but your info is not reliable at all. The account will banned, as soon someone report this thread to eudemons. Why do you let the character name be visible for everyone?

Your grammar is bad. It has nothing to do with it though, but people will see you as unserious and unintelligent.
Old 04/16/2009, 23:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by data92 View Post
Well, it might not be a scam, but your info is not reliable at all. The account will banned, as soon someone report this thread to eudemons. Why do you let the character name be visible for everyone?

Your grammar is bad. It has nothing to do with it though, but people will see you as unserious and unintelligent.

look look look

enough from all of u

am not selling my account
so plz if any one can close this topic just make it quick

and dont make me feel that u all better than me what is that

bb
Old 05/01/2009, 17:11   #8

yasoo3oo **** you
Old 05/15/2009, 09:17   #9

closed