Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any good internals?

Discussion on Any good internals? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any good internals?

wondering if theres any internals that go more than a month ud lol. dont recommend r1
Old 08/04/2023, 19:05   #2

Quantum EFT probably. UD since Jan

chase will be adding quite alot on wipe afaik
Old 08/05/2023, 00:37   #3

elite*gold: 41
murkware and eft rekt

click here to join my discord
Old 08/05/2023, 03:09   #4

elite*gold: 902
If you want to get something special, slotted, well featured and optimized, u can look at IEFT. Im not sure if they have empty slots, you can ask them.

If you want something nearly equal to IEFT quality, you can check kernAim. kernAim also has good features, and also good optimized. But as far as I remember they are external tho.

If you want something cheap, undetected with a few features, you can check RUC EFT too.

My reviews about these cheats:
IEFT [9/10]
Price [7/10]: High.
It is monthly 150$, and maximum 30 slots. Im okay with that price for semi private cheat. (They do not ask for id verification.)
Features [10/10]: They have a lot of unique features like well coded quest esp, auto trader examine, infinite stamina (without fatigue effect, that makes it unique),decent slient ab and etc.
Optimization [10/10]: Well optimized cheat. It is internal, and I cant see any fps difference even all features like item esp, player esp etc online.
Secuirty [10/10]: Never got detected.

kernAim [8/10]
Price [8/10]: Normal.
It is monthly 80$, and weekly 40$. Also they have 3 months option for 200€. Prices pretty normal for well coded external cheat for EFT.
Features [9/10]: They have decent features, item esp, aimbot and a lot misc features. Even if their item esp not detailed like IEFT, it is still good.
Optimization [8/10]: Well it is actually really optimized cheat for external when I compare it to other external products.
Security [8/10]: They got detect in the past, but they were honest about it. After the detect, they quickly updated the product and made it ud again.

RUC EFT [6/10]
Price [10/10]: Low.
It is daily 4.99$,weekly 14.99$,and monthly 29.99$. Really cheap for undetected internal product.
Features [5/10]: They have detailed chams with visible / invisible states. Different colors for teammates / players / scavs. Infinite stamina with also no fatigue effect, and no recoil and instant aim. No aimbot, no item esp, no exploits. Since it do not have item esp, I gave very low point for features.
Optimization [10/10]: Didnt notice any fps loss, well coded.
Secuirty [?/10]: Since it is new product, I cant rate it for security. I am using it for a week now, and still ud.

In the end, if you want something semi private which has a lot of unique features and if you do not care about price, go for IEFT.
If you want something public, and has some quality features with nice security, go for kernAim.
If you want something basic and cheap,but at the same time well coded and ud, go for RUC EFT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2023, 16:24   #5

LF could been the best internal if dev was active and if it had speedhack.

Murk (aka authority) aimbot is super ****. Cant hit moving targets from more than 150m.
I don't know about that quantum one but price is high there ...
Old 08/08/2023, 16:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
If you want to get something special, slotted, well featured and optimized, u can look at IEFT. Im not sure if they have empty slots, you can ask them.

If you want something nearly equal to IEFT quality, you can check kernAim. kernAim also has good features, and also good optimized. But as far as I remember they are external tho.

If you want something cheap, undetected with a few features, you can check RUC EFT too.

IEFT [9/10]
It is monthly 150$, and maximum 30 slots. Im okay with that price for semi private cheat. (They do not ask for id verification.)
Features [10/10]: They have a lot of unique features like well coded quest esp, auto trader examine, infinite stamina (without fatigue effect, that makes it unique),decent slient ab and etc.
Optimization [10/10]: Well optimized cheat. It is internal, and I cant see any fps difference even all features like item esp, player esp etc online.

kernAim [8/10]
It is monthly 80$, and weekly 40$. Also they have 3 months option for 200€. Prices pretty normal for well coded external cheat for EFT.
Features [9/10]: They have decent features, item esp, aimbot and a lot misc features. Even if their item esp not detailed like IEFT, it is still good.
Optimization [8/10]: Well it is actually really optimized cheat for external when I compare it to other external products.
Security [8/10]: They got detect in the past, but they were honest about it. After the detect, they quickly updated the product and made it ud again.

RUC EFT [6/10]
It is daily 4.99$,weekly 14.99$,and monthly 29.99$. Really cheap for undetected internal product.
Features [5/10]: They have detailed chams with visible / invisible states. Different colors for teammates / players / scavs. Infinite stamina with also no fatigue effect, and no recoil and instant aim. No aimbot, no item esp, no exploits. Since it do not have item esp, I gave very low point for features.
Secuirty [?/10]: Since it is new product, I cant rate it for security. I am using it for a week now, and still ud.

In the end, if you want something semi private which has a lot of unique features and if you do not care about price, go for IEFT.
If you want something public, and has some quality features with nice security, go for kernAim.
If you want something basic and cheap,but at the same time well coded and ud, go for RUC EFT.

2/3 of those cheats are external...
Old 08/08/2023, 16:33   #7

elite*gold: 775
The Black Market: 192/0/0
I will recommend mine, 9 months ud
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...f-spoofer.html
Old 08/08/2023, 16:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallTM View Post
2/3 of those cheats are external...
Only kernaim is external, ruc private and ruc eft lite-pro, both of them internal.
Old 08/08/2023, 19:02   #9

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
wondering if theres any internals that go more than a month ud lol. dont recommend r1
right here add me on discord, tons of reviews/vouches Cheesy#5363
Old 08/08/2023, 20:10   #10

Quote:
Only kernaim is external, ieft and ruc eft, both of them internal.
Oh interesting never seen an internal do a menu externally
Old 08/08/2023, 22:37   #11

Quote:
Oh interesting never seen an internal do a menu externally
Yea, until IEFT I didnt see either. They have in game hud too tho.
Old 08/09/2023, 00:03   #12

elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
My EFT, Internal, UD since December.

Private, also UD, never detected.
Old 08/09/2023, 02:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
murkware and eft rekt

how can murkware be good internal if it is on recode lol

Quote:

IEFT [9/10]

kernAim [8/10]

RUC EFT [6/10]

Price for IEFT 150$ you say 7/10 and kern 80$ 8/10 lol, I think kern price should be 9-10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdah4o View Post
LF could been the best internal if dev was active and if it had speedhack.

Murk (aka authority) aimbot is super shit. Cant hit moving targets from more than 150m.
I don't know about that quantum one but price is high there ...
The developer(drug user) left the murkvar team and stole Cheat sources, now the murkvar team has made a new cheat called violence, will be released soon
Old 08/09/2023, 02:32   #14

Wouldn't trust murkware. tried their dayz and got banned seems like their products are up and down all the time
Old 08/09/2023, 11:09   #15

Quote:
Wouldn't trust murkware. tried their dayz and got banned seems like their products are up and down all the time
i used to play their eft cheat in the spring and it was really good, took 55 level and opened lightkeeper