Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are hwid bans really a thing?

Discussion on Are hwid bans really a thing? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are hwid bans really a thing?

I have been banned twice, once for the texture editing trick (took them over 2 years for that) and now for a radar.

Both times I have been able to continue playing just fine without changing anything, only thing I did now was delete all EFT files and reinstalled it and that's it. Third day now playing on the new acc, been like a month or something since I was banned.

Do we have any real proof they are actually a thing to begin with? Call me skeptical here.
Old 12/22/2022, 13:39   #2

I don’t really understand these hwid bans and spoofers, I was banned 4 times (2 times for killing a streamer, 2 for some reasons unknown to me), and I can still play without a spoofer, I don’t know what the reason is. Perhaps because these were manual bans, and not anti-cheat bans? Idk
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2022, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I have been banned twice, once for the texture editing trick (took them over 2 years for that) and now for a radar.

Both times I have been able to continue playing just fine without changing anything, only thing I did now was delete all EFT files and reinstalled it and that's it. Third day now playing on the new acc, been like a month or something since I was banned.

Do we have any real proof they are actually a thing to begin with? Call me skeptical here.
Ofc they are real... but they are so easy to get around that's why spoofers aren't that big in eft.
Old 12/22/2022, 15:18   #4

elite*gold: 28
Yes, but if you raid0 your compromised drives you'll be good to go.
Old 12/22/2022, 17:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
Yes, but if you raid0 your compromised drives you'll be good to go.
Yeah thats what people keep playing but I see 0 proof of that really here, both emails also said "cant play tarkov on this computer anymore" etc blabla.

That is why I'm a bit skeptical and and wondering if there is any actual proof anywhere that they even ban on any sort of hwid at all, even if their email claims to do so.
Old 12/22/2022, 19:44   #6

Quote:
Yeah thats what people keep playing but I see 0 proof of that really here, both emails also said "cant play tarkov on this computer anymore" etc blabla.

That is why I'm a bit skeptical and and wondering if there is any actual proof anywhere that they even ban on any sort of hwid at all, even if their email claims to do so.
Everyone gets the same e-mail "Can't play tarkov on this computer anymore" if it's a cheating related ban.

This topic has been bludgeoned to death 1000 times, and to my knowledge the solution hasn't changed:

- Put your OS Hard Drive into a RAID0 array and reformat/re-install Windows.
- If you have additional compromised drives, remove them or put them into a RAID0 also.

Last time I got a ban (it's been a while though) this worked 100%. Based on recent feedback from others, still works.

If you'd rather use a spoofer, go for it -- just be sure to get a good one. It becomes a separate detection vector/ban risk if you get a low quality spoofer.

Lastly, some people are saying they were able to get a new account and play again OK with no bans. Is it possible they're sending the "cant play tarkov on this computer anymore" e-mail and NOT hwid banning some people? Sure. No way to tell for certain unless you try
Old 12/23/2022, 08:19   #7

Quote:
- If you have additional compromised drives, remove them or put them into a RAID0 also.

Last time I got a ban (it's been a while though) this worked 100%. Based on recent feedback from others, still works.
I can confirm, it works
Tested recently
Old 12/23/2022, 10:00   #8

Quote:
Everyone gets the same e-mail "Can't play tarkov on this computer anymore" if it's a cheating related ban.

This topic has been bludgeoned to death 1000 times, and to my knowledge the solution hasn't changed:

If you'd rather use a spoofer, go for it -- just be sure to get a good one. It becomes a separate detection vector/ban risk if you get a low quality spoofer.

Lastly, some people are saying they were able to get a new account and play again OK with no bans. Is it possible they're sending the "cant play tarkov on this computer anymore" e-mail and NOT hwid banning some people? Sure. No way to tell for certain unless you try
Yeah thats the thing, I have tried twice now and there are no hwid bans. So who has been banned for just getting a second account and starting to play again after getting banned for anything? You are kinda dodging the whole thread here and just repeating what others have said online with zero proof that hwid bans are even a thing to begin with. That line in the email doesn't make it so.
I think the whole email is just a hoax and all the spoofer sellers are milking it for free money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
I can confirm, it works
Tested recently
Would have probably also worked even if you did nothing at all imo.
Old 12/23/2022, 12:09   #9

I got banned 4 times and then HWID. I swapped my hard drives and was banned again after 3 days. Then I swapped the motherboard and was banned after 3 days. In the end I swap the ram and since then I can play again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2022, 17:54   #10

Quote:
Yeah thats the thing, I have tried twice now and there are no hwid bans. So who has been banned for just getting a second account and starting to play again after getting banned for anything? You are kinda dodging the whole thread here and just repeating what others have said online with zero proof that hwid bans are even a thing to begin with. That line in the email doesn't make it so.
I think the whole email is just a hoax and all the spoofer sellers are milking it for free money.

Yeah, I haven't been banned in over 2 years, and people using my product haven't been banned ever, so I'll admit I haven't looked into this a ton.

You may be right that raid0 is pointless. Or they're just not HWID banning people on the first offense. Hard to say 100%. I'll just leave it at that.
Old 12/24/2022, 02:59   #11

Quote:

got banned 3 times then 4th time was an HWID ban , got the same email , bought a cheap acc to test and it was hwid 100% , got into my 1st raid no cheats and the game kicked me after 20 mins or soo and banned that account , idk why you think hwid bans are not a real thing , many have been hwid banned on the cheat discord i currently use .
got unbanned using raid 0 as others have said , if you think they are not real next time you get banned please use a cheap *** acc from lol.guru and if you are not banned after the first raid you are not hwid (better safe than sorry)
i do not like using spoofers so raid 0 is the best option for me as its a permanent spoofer until the time bsg starts banning other things and not just storage serials !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2022, 06:50   #12

elite*gold: 13
Quote:

Yes, HWID bans are common and typically happen after the second or third time. I suggest to raid 0 if you know your way around a computer. There are several videos out there, but if you happen to want to go a spoofer route, we offer a few trusted ones if you would like to take a look by checking out the banner below. <3
Old 12/24/2022, 10:13   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4ne66 View Post
got banned 3 times then 4th time was an HWID ban , got the same email , bought a cheap acc to test and it was hwid 100% , got into my 1st raid no cheats and the game kicked me after 20 mins or soo and banned that account , idk why you think hwid bans are not a real thing , many have been hwid banned on the cheat discord i currently use .
got banned using raid 0 as others have said , if you think they are not real next time you get banned please use a cheap *** acc from lol.guru and if you are not banned after the first raid you are not hwid (better safe than sorry)
i do not like using spoofers so raid 0 is the best option for me as its a permanent spoofer until the time bsg starts banning other things and not just storage serials !
This is what I wanted to hear, personal experiences not just rumors.
I guess I'm just lucky then, bought a throwaway acc too and been playing for umm 5 days or something now with no issues.
Old 12/24/2022, 17:32   #14

Quote:
This is what I wanted to hear, personal experiences not just rumors.
I guess I'm just lucky then, bought a throwaway acc too and been playing for umm 5 days or something now with no issues.
yup! , i wont recommend spoofers as bsg only bans storage serials , until the time bsg starts banning stuff like monitor serials , mobo or some **** like that no point getting spoofers , u can get an nvme ssd for the same price and Raid 0

its very likely your next ban could be hwid , its usually 3-4th ban ! enjoy !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2022, 23:48   #15

I'm actually wondering the same thing.

I was banned about 5 months ago. I was kicked from raid and given the blocked error, so I immediately went and bought another account.

I was kicked and banned from that account within the normal 1-2 raids.

Fast Forward 5 months, I wanted to check if I was HWID banned, so I bought a new account. Played for nearly a week before getting banned...

I don't think I was EVER HWID banned.

The ban I just received, I believe was due to having other cheat programs in memory/processes while running Tarkov.
Thanks
1 User