Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think im hwid banned. Gonna change pc components. Would like some input

Discussion on I think im hwid banned. Gonna change pc components. Would like some input within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think im hwid banned. Gonna change pc components. Would like some input

Hello. So i got hwid banned (i think so atleast) 1 month ago. I used the RU cheese on my first account then on my 2nd account i used Radar and got banned after about 7 hours of playing.

I have not touched the game since and ive been buying new parts. With the last batch coming tommorow

The new parts are as following:

Ram
GPU
Mobo
New ssd.
Brand new windows install with new key on the new ssd.

The only parts i havent changed are the CPU and pheripherals.

Would this avoid the ban completely you think? Or should i change anything else?

Not gonna cheat in any online multiplayer game again. Gonna stick to WeMod on singleplayer games.

Thanks

The ram and gpu has been used together with the parts i used when i got banned. But after my 2nd ban i formated and did a fresh windows install and havent touched any battlestate stuff since. So my GPU and RAM should be fine ye?
Old 08/16/2022, 14:00   #2

elite*gold: 15
they tracking the CPU aswell. the only and best way is to use a spoofer
Old 08/16/2022, 14:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22 View Post
they tracking the CPU aswell. the only and best way is to use a spoofer
Havent come across one post saying tarkov hwid bans the cpu aswell?
Old 08/16/2022, 15:06   #4

elite*gold: -192
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetord View Post
Havent come across one post saying tarkov hwid bans the cpu aswell?
Drives are the only thing you generally need to change for EFT/BE, unless the game devs have their own indentifiers. use revo uninstaller/spoof or raid your drives.

people what make up **** about CPU and mobo and stuff have no idea what they're talking about lol
Old 08/16/2022, 15:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
Drives are the only thing you generally need to change for EFT/BE, unless the game devs have their own indentifiers. use revo uninstaller/spoof or raid your drives.

people what make up **** about CPU and mobo and stuff have no idea what they're talking about lol
Thats what ive read also. But once ive changed the last parts and installed a new windows with a new key and reset my routers ip i should be good? The only thing remaining from my old pc then is the cpu and case. Everything else has been changed after my 2nd ban and windows reinstall
Old 08/16/2022, 15:11   #6

Quote:
Thats what ive read also. But once ive changed the last parts and installed a new windows with a new key and reset my routers ip i should be good? The only thing remaining from my old pc then is the cpu and case. Everything else has been changed after my 2nd ban and windows reinstall
they don't IP ban. I am not sure who is feeding you this information...but I have never changed my IP or used a VPN while playing and I am fine and been cheating while using ring1 for like 2/3 years, not once have I had to spoof my mac/ip or any of that ****.
Old 08/16/2022, 15:14   #7

Quote:
they don't IP ban. I am not sure who is feeding you this information...but I have never changed my IP or used a VPN while playing and I am fine and been cheating while using ring1 for like 2/3 years, not once have I had to spoof my mac/ip or any of that ****.
Yeah im 99% sure they dont ip ban. But i just want to be 100% sure before i even enter their website. Cheating wasnt as rewarding or fun as i thought it was gonna be so i just want to be sure i have a clean slate before i download the game again
Old 08/16/2022, 15:20   #8

Quote:
Yeah im 99% sure they dont ip ban. But i just want to be 100% sure before i even enter their website. Cheating wasnt as rewarding or fun as i thought it was gonna be so i just want to be sure i have a clean slate before i download the game again
go down the radar route, with clutch or someone like that...it's honestly the best way if you want to avoid any type of bans or detections from features or bypasses getting hit, which happen all the time.
Old 08/16/2022, 15:27   #9

Quote:
go down the radar route, with clutch or someone like that...it's honestly the best way if you want to avoid any type of bans or detections from features or bypasses getting hit, which happen all the time.
Think im better off just staying legit if all this works. Keep the cheesing to singleplayer games
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2022, 18:24   #10

Quote:
Think im better off just staying legit if all this works. Keep the cheesing to singleplayer games
I'm sure raid 0 used to work in Tarkov i was banned and just Raid 0'd was playing again straight after
Old 08/18/2022, 10:43   #11

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Hello. So i got hwid banned (i think so atleast) 1 month ago. I used the RU cheese on my first account then on my 2nd account i used Radar and got banned after about 7 hours of playing.

I have not touched the game since and ive been buying new parts. With the last batch coming tommorow

The new parts are as following:

Ram
GPU
Mobo
New ssd.
Brand new windows install with new key on the new ssd.

The only parts i havent changed are the CPU and pheripherals.

Would this avoid the ban completely you think? Or should i change anything else?

Not gonna cheat in any online multiplayer game again. Gonna stick to WeMod on singleplayer games.

Thanks

The ram and gpu has been used together with the parts i used when i got banned. But after my 2nd ban i formated and did a fresh windows install and havent touched any battlestate stuff since. So my GPU and RAM should be fine ye?
Pretty sure they also track CPU's, but have you tried looking for any perm spoofers instead? would've saved a ton of money
Old 08/18/2022, 10:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4Rware View Post
Pretty sure they also track CPU's, but have you tried looking for any perm spoofers instead? would've saved a ton of money
The moneys already spent. Might aswell buy a new cpu aswell if thats the case. Could just sell my 5950x and get a 5800x3d instead. I dont wanna **** with spoofers and that stuff. Want to make sure that i can play safely on the computer. All the parts are basically changed anyways. Just the cpu is left from the old system
Old 08/18/2022, 23:12   #13

elite*gold: 44
If you struggle once all your components are changed feel free to hit me up on discord. My team will be able to help
Old 08/26/2022, 17:50   #14

Hello,
You came here for help... did you find a solution? did you play with your old cpu? Thanks
Old 08/26/2022, 18:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DzWal View Post
Hello,
You came here for help... did you find a solution? did you play with your old cpu? Thanks
Well so far ive played for 5 days with no bans. so the cpu definetly wasnt hwid banned. 30 raids done so far.

i did not change my ip either

Tags
hardware, hwid