Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Private Cheese that charges USD

Discussion on Looking for a Private Cheese that charges USD within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/02/2022, 09:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
EFT Vice is Pretty Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterBlower View Post
I am looking for a private rage cheese that charges in USD, not euros.
I can vouch for the slotted/private from @ like @ said. It is a great product and all features on it are safe. Me and my friend would buy the 3d EFT Vice subs when they still had them, not anymore and use them every weekend. Our accounts never got banned in a wave because it was so far removed from the waves. There is only 7d and 30d sub now. We were level 49, 56 before the wipe. I moved to Alpha now.

I really liked the customizability of the loot filter for barter, medical, mags, weapon attachments and more. The colour ESP for Scavs/PMC/Friendlies were also amazing cuz they can be whatever color. There is also hotkeys for loot (turn all off) that make it easier for battling and the thermal and nightvision toggle keys are flawless. Makes for a great cheese.

Quote:
Please provide a discount code if possible as well.
Yes I pay cashapp and I get additional 5% off. Crypto purchase are 10% off. When you are in the community and TRUSTED they give opportunities for more discounts for continued customers.
Old 02/04/2022, 20:20   #17

Vice or Satan

Quote:
I am looking for a private rage cheese that charges in USD, not euros. Can anyone provide recommendations? Would prefer inf stamina and loot thru walls but can do without.

If there are any slotted public cheeses with these features, I will check it out too.

Please provide a discount code if possible as well.

I've been in a few cheese communities but nothing had what I was looking for.
I have been using sem-private cheat from @ since before wipe and was level 50+.

Lots of other good options too, Satan 5 for example, semi private too I believe.

Vice is nice because all the features are safe, aimbot, esp, night vision, thermal and the UI is very nice. Satan5 has pixelated UI, but very basic. Check those out for now.
Old 02/06/2022, 08:15   #18

I took some recomendations, here is my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuTang View Post
Did you try EFT Vice from @?? There are a lot of good reviews here on that product. I think it might be same as VZN, but Depshop offers price matching and their support is unmatched.
Thank-you everyone for the suggestions w/ specific products. I checked out the other resellers who posted and they did not have what I was specifically looking for, so I went with the recommendations left from community members.

I applied to private and was able to try @HackMachine for 75 USD per week, @Elusion.cc, my application did not go anywhere. Hackmachine was nice for what it was, super clean and safe, but the price was oof for me.

I was using Alpha from @ and got banned, mostly my fault for raging and turning on speedhack/autoshoot. But I asked and they worked with me and I used their private slotted cheat some call it, private slotted cheat and I have been loving it. Bought 30d and re-upped another 30! Worth the money b/c it was only $115 and is as good and less expensive than private, I would say.

It all come downs to how deep your wallet is tbh. I posted the EFT vice video below if anyone was curious. Please reach out if any one has any questions or anything.

Old 02/06/2022, 16:58   #19

The raging/insta-tapping is probably what gets most people beamed right away. Happened to me using the exact same cheese that Depshop uses but a different reseller. I raged/insta-tapped like no other and only lasted 4 days. I've been much more careful with Depshop's Alpha and I've made it a week so far.

As you have said, it's all about how much you can spend for the chair. There are SO many resellers of the same cheese, it doesn't matter really if it's slotted or not, private or not. If you personally don't know how to use the cheese wisely, you're gonna get beamed, private or not private. I firmly believe price doesn't matter. Just need to keep any eye out for reviews and the UD/detected status of that cheese.

Anyways, I too recommend Depshop. I'll be rebuying in a few weeks time when I'm done playing some other games.
Old 02/08/2022, 19:40   #20

Did you try Elusion? Compare it with EFT Vice?

Quote:

I applied to private and was able to try @HackMachine for 75 USD per week, @Elusion.cc, my application did not go anywhere.

It all come downs to how deep your wallet is tbh. I posted the EFT vice video below if anyone was curious. Please reach out if any one has any questions or anything.
Did you try Elusion? Curious to see your comparison with from @ and them.

I know you say the different is these guys require IRL identifcation but @ does not. So would like to see a product comparison eventually. Let us know!

I have been using EFT Vice for awhile now and many of my friends too. Can definitely vouch for this product.
Old 02/12/2022, 21:26   #21

Trying elusion.cc when I get accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokenBu View Post
Did you try Elusion? Curious to see your comparison with from @ and them.

I know you say the different is these guys require IRL identifcation but @ does not. So would like to see a product comparison eventually. Let us know!

I have been using EFT Vice for awhile now and many of my friends too. Can definitely vouch for this product.
I answered your post on the other thread. If I get into elusion.cc I will give a review. @ has been real good so far, level 50+ so im big chilling right now.
Old 02/14/2022, 07:04   #22

elite*gold: 958
Shoot me a dm on discord I may have something for you but it comes with a price tag for its quality, if you have any questions let me know. It's a private cheat with and has been UD for over 7+ months.
Old 02/17/2022, 00:02   #23

I would definitely recommend to buy either vice or ligma from deprimine shop ive used multiple other providers and its just not the same in quality.
Old 02/17/2022, 20:39   #24

EPVP SPAMMER/Waiting for response and maybe try product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NINJAA View Post
Shoot me a dm on discord I may have something for you but it comes with a price tag for its quality, if you have any questions let me know. It's a private cheat with and has been UD for over 7+ months.
If you actually read my thread and my original posts, you would realize that I've already found a private cheat and did a comparison to others.

I've also noticed that you spammed multiple other threads with this same exact reply, which is annoying.

If you reply back to my post, I will consider giving your product a try and I will post a review. Do you require ID verification? Also $200 to $240 a month is very stupidly expensive. But I am willing to try and will give a review for the community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2022, 01:24   #25

You can DM me if you're looking for something more private. Before anyone calls me a scammer or troll due to our website, We own a trusted scripting platform in the league section.
Old 02/18/2022, 08:22   #26

elite*gold: 958
Quote:
If you actually read my thread and my original posts, you would realize that I've already found a private cheat and did a comparison to others.

I've also noticed that you spammed multiple other threads with this same exact reply, which is annoying.

If you reply back to my post, I will consider giving your product a try and I will post a review. Do you require ID verification? Also $200 to $240 a month is very stupidly expensive. But I am willing to try and will give a review for the community.
Hi, AlabasterBlowe

Thank you for your time, hope you are having a good day. 200$ a month is expensive I get it, but you are paying for quality and security over quantity. Yes, sir, ID verification is required.
I will be glad to have you in our community.

Menu, Ingame Visuals

Best Regards,
Gamewear
Old 02/21/2022, 09:00   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NINJAA View Post
Hi, AlabasterBlowe

Thank you for your time, hope you are having a good day. 200$ a month is expensive I get it, but you are paying for quality and security over quantity. Yes, sir, ID verification is required.
I will be glad to have you in our community.

Best Regards,
Gamewear
Thank-you, I will reach out when my subscription is done.
Thanks
1 User