Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID ban or not?

Discussion on HWID ban or not? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID ban or not?

Got ban'd from EFT for a pak hack. Is this a HWID ban or not? I have another hard drive can I purchase again and download on that? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03/06/2020, 07:23   #2

Since hacks have been rampant, with all the teleport hacks recently, BSG/BE been doing hwid bans, I know few ppl that got hwid banned on their first ban. So if you got hit in the recent ban wave/ within last 2 or so weeks, you should assume ur hwid banned to be safe. Yes you can repurchase game and install BUUUTTT before you do that , you should do a clean windows install, if you don't want to do the clean windows install delete ALL bsg related files in folders, including the ones in AppData. Also you CANNOT,I REPEAT, CANNOT have the banned drive installed. Get rid of it, sell it.
Old 03/06/2020, 07:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
Since hacks have been rampant, with all the teleport hacks recently, BSG/BE been doing hwid bans, I know few ppl that got hwid banned on their first ban. So if you got hit in the recent ban wave/ within last 2 or so weeks, you should assume ur hwid banned to be safe. Yes you can repurchase game and install BUUUTTT before you do that , you should do a clean windows install, if you don't want to do the clean windows install delete ALL bsg related files in folders, including the ones in AppData. Also you CANNOT,I REPEAT, CANNOT have the banned drive installed. Get rid of it, sell it.
Thank you! I wish there was an easy way to check if you were HWID or not. I am not tech savy enough to do a clean windows install etc. I have way to many projects etc on my main hard drive. I will probably buy a new pc to play EFT on.
Old 03/06/2020, 11:25   #4

elite*gold: -192
Just by a new SSD/Drives. I sell one/if not the best spoofer on the market for EFT. if you want to play again, with no issues. change your IP, swap your drives out. windows install is as easy as A B C, the computer does it for you!

more than welcome to give you a trial on our spoofer for you bro would like for you to play EFT again!
Old 03/10/2020, 07:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomKush View Post
Just by a new SSD/Drives. I sell one/if not the best spoofer on the market for EFT. if you want to play again, with no issues. change your IP, swap your drives out. windows install is as easy as A B C, the computer does it for you!

more than welcome to give you a trial on our spoofer for you bro would like for you to play EFT again!
I think I just got HWID banned as well..

I have 2 ssds, 1 for the operating system, and another for the games. Do you know if they ban all existing drives that were present on the computer?
or maybe where the game was installed or the operating system ssd?
Old 03/10/2020, 15:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by krngosu View Post
I think I just got HWID banned as well..

I have 2 ssds, 1 for the operating system, and another for the games. Do you know if they ban all existing drives that were present on the computer?
or maybe where the game was installed or the operating system ssd?
All drives connected will get hwid banned. Since u have 2 ssds, what you can do is raid0 thru ur bios, and it will basically combine thsoe 2 drives into one and give them one new serial
Old 03/12/2020, 01:58   #7

how do i know if i got HWID banned or just get Accountbanned? is there some serious way to know that? i got banned 2 Days ago, i deleted all bsg files in appdata, deleted cookies, restart router... i go eft main page created account and try to buy new game, i stopped before i agree to buy... seems i can go there... now tell me... what kind of ban i recived?
Old 03/12/2020, 02:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nk3lb0b View Post
how do i know if i got HWID banned or just get Accountbanned? is there some serious way to know that? i got banned 2 Days ago, i deleted all bsg files in appdata, deleted cookies, restart router... i go eft main page created account and try to buy new game, i stopped before i agree to buy... seems i can go there... now tell me... what kind of ban i recived?
No guaranteed way to know UNLESS you purchase a new account and get banned again. Then u will know for sure. BUT since the influx of hacking and lag switches/loot teleportation, all the recent ban waves all were coming with hwid ban. Everyone I came across got a hwid banned, so you should stay on the safe side and just assumed you hwid banned as well and do the next steps to protect urself. New drives or raid0 ur drives
Old 03/12/2020, 07:32   #9

i created 2 new accounts but dont purchased the game new.
Booth accounts stay online and didnt get banned for 2 Days now.

PS: i dont get BE ban, i got banned by BSG - may there is a difference
Old 03/12/2020, 07:54   #10

elite*gold: 96
Did you get banned while in game? Server connection lost in a raid? If so. Hwid ban. You’ll buy a new account, play one good raid. And then get hit on your second with a ban. They banned me for a lagswitch I wrote and didn’t even trigger on the day I got banned.

My market bots were all manual bans. I’d wake up to a ban email on those and could just get a new account.
Old 03/12/2020, 08:06   #11

i got banned while ingame, server connection lost while connecting to a raid.

Is it sure that i got hwid ban?
Other customers clear some folders in appdata, delete cookies, get new ip and keep on with an new account
Old 03/13/2020, 05:30   #12

Quote:
i got banned while ingame, server connection lost while connecting to a raid.

Is it sure that i got hwid ban?
Other customers clear some folders in appdata, delete cookies, get new ip and keep on with an new account
He just told you the indicator of hwid ban, and you still just re-ask? Just do what you want then, if someine is trying to help u but you still want to not believe them, then do what u want and go by the game again and then come back and tell him "I wish I would of listened"
Old 03/13/2020, 08:05   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
He just told you the indicator of hwid ban, and you still just re-ask? Just do what you want then, if someine is trying to help u but you still want to not believe them, then do what u want and go by the game again and then come back and tell him "I wish I would of listened"
@ This answer aint no helpful. there is no point in "not believing in.."
The question is, how to be sure hwid ban or account ban - without purchase new acc and get surprised.

in fact: other Customers of Texure pack get banned also, cleared appdata, cleared cookies, restart router and purchased new accounts, they can play on.

The Seller himself declares different times he got 4 Bans within last 2 years and he can keep up playing all time with new accounts.

All i ask, what to make sure i got or i didnt get hwid Ban.
I got an Mail by BSG also, i dont get anything from BE.
and so far... i got disconnected since the ban was active from this day on.
Old 03/13/2020, 20:31   #14

Quote:
@ This answer aint no helpful. there is no point in "not believing in.."
The question is, how to be sure hwid ban or account ban - without purchase new acc and get surprised.

in fact: other Customers of Texure pack get banned also, cleared appdata, cleared cookies, restart router and purchased new accounts, they can play on.

The Seller himself declares different times he got 4 Bans within last 2 years and he can keep up playing all time with new accounts.

All i ask, what to make sure i got or i didnt get hwid Ban.
I got an Mail by BSG also, i dont get anything from BE.
and so far... i got disconnected since the ban was active from this day on.
Did you not read his message??? He told you if you got "server connection lost" while in raid, then got messaage that you where banned by BE on ur screen, then you where hwid banned. He answered ur question, you just arent readijg or paying attention

Also, you are free to do as you please, so if you want to buy another account and see for yourself, do so.
Old 03/13/2020, 21:08   #15

all i got was connection lost, no more message from game, later i received mail that account got locked.