Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/04/2024, 00:46   #1711

elite*gold: 982
Unnamed Released EFT cheat

All info: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...l#post39898442

Contact me to get free trial for review on epvp.
Old 03/04/2024, 23:22   #1712

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Definitely not ZHEX.
Why not Zhex? scammer? detected cheat? please explain.
Old 03/04/2024, 23:32   #1713

elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 133/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanDream View Post
A lot of users that are complaining about NOT receiving the product that they purchase off of his website.

My personal experience with him was that he used to resell my products, and one day he just disappeared/blocked me when he had to pay a big lump sum of money.

Overall, I would say this person/provider is NOT to be trusted.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2024, 23:41   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionCC View Post
Would be good to know which provider you accuse. For me it looks like trashing of any provider that does the ID verification.

We at Elusion delete all documents within a week, usually 2-3 days after getting verified.
Sir, what is the detection rate for elusion EFT?

Also, could you be kind enough to give a discount.. I'm trying to cheat while also putting food on the table for my family, if possible!
Old 03/05/2024, 11:48   #1715

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanDream View Post
He resells other people's hacks, often doesn't deliver or takes a long time, and when you finally receive the "product", it's full of virus, oh and he also manually edits all the reviews on his website, I've been waiting for my refund for over a month and nothing
Old 03/06/2024, 19:08   #1716

elite*gold: 31
Feel free to DM me if you know any private/slotted cheats that have been around for a while with speedhack and a solid undetection streak.
Old 03/07/2024, 00:09   #1717

Helite is not detected they are still UD.
Old 03/07/2024, 16:24   #1718

elite*gold: 929
The Black Market: 133/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy7 View Post
Feel free to DM me if you know any private/slotted cheats that have been around for a while with speedhack and a solid undetection streak.
Cheat Army Private EFT is UD since release.

No speed hack though.
Old 03/08/2024, 20:50   #1719

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
you're off your rocker.. that video was terrible, and the prices are even more terrible. sheesh.
paying $80 per month for a service that has proven its reliability over more than two years seems quite reasonable. I acknowledge your hesitation; uncertainties can indeed be concerning. As a coder, my expertise lies in development rather than video production. Therefore, I warmly invite you to join us and contribute your video skills and make one better =)
Old 03/08/2024, 22:21   #1720

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaySharp View Post
paying $80 per month for a service that has proven its reliability over more than two years seems quite reasonable. I acknowledge your hesitation; uncertainties can indeed be concerning. As a coder, my expertise lies in development rather than video production. Therefore, I warmly invite you to join us and contribute your video skills and make one better =)
Just stop recording your mic, play a online raid and put some edgy tiktok song in the background. Its not that hard
Old 03/10/2024, 18:57   #1721

Despite avoiding fights with pmc as much as possible, I was banned in 3 days.
Kername has just been detected.
Old 03/10/2024, 19:16   #1722

elite*gold: 41
Were still undetected here at GamerTools
Old 03/10/2024, 19:40   #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by haugrud1978 View Post
Just got banned with Kernaim so it's not UD, only used WH and nothing else, didn't play sus at all

EDIT: they announced getting detected plus their moderation team is racist and I got banned for not even saying anything bad rather than my opinion xD best provider ever!
Yup, can confirm. I think the mod's name in their EFT channel was D or something. At least their COD channel seems more friendly.

Quote:
Were still undetected here at GamerTools
ngl the website just looks scammery, but that's just initial impression so don't get offended. How does your status page work? Does it go by color?
Old 03/10/2024, 19:52   #1724

elite*gold: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by halofreak69 View Post
Yup, can confirm. I think the mod's name in their EFT channel was D or something. At least their COD channel seems more friendly.

ngl the website just looks scammery, but that's just initial impression so don't get offended. How does your status page work? Does it go by color?
What makes the site look like a scam? I pulled in tens of thousands through the site. The issue with the status page is im LAZY... people deal with me on discord or telegram and thats more of an accurate representation of status...

I only have a site so people can pay me via card.. else i wouldnt even care to have a website at all.. i take cash app venmo paypal friends and family and crypto too...

I have the best undetected eft cheats and thousands of vouches/customers
Old 03/10/2024, 20:02   #1725

Quote:
What makes the site look like a scam? I pulled in tens of thousands through the site. The issue with the status page is im LAZY... people deal with me on discord or telegram and thats more of an accurate representation of status...

I only have a site so people can pay me via card.. else i wouldnt even care to have a website at all.. i take cash app venmo paypal friends and family and crypto too...

I have the best undetected eft cheats and thousands of vouches/customers
Maybe that's it, looks like a lazy design/layout so gives me a scam vibe, but I see your status on here. And tens of thousands from the site? Nice bro.

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack