Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undetected 1 day cheat pass.

Discussion on Undetected 1 day cheat pass. within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/24/2024, 07:14   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
We offer abs for cheap at a very competitive price!!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2024, 14:17   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Im cheaper
Old 03/24/2024, 19:36   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1032
The Black Market: 689/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,314
So tired of reading these
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/25/2024, 12:38   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1006
Feel free to check Unnamed

Internal cheat with Built-In Spoofer, Undetected since release and has many Legit & Rage features.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/26/2024, 00:44   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
More than happy to toss you a discount. We're easily the #1 EFT seller on this website.
Hey I'm brand new to all this and in the same exact shoes as OP just now learning about this. I just sent you a DM and thanks to everyone helping explain this stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2024, 03:40   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Messaged ya.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2024, 03:58   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

None of these internals these guys sell are safe, abs included dont waste your time and get banned.
Old 03/28/2024, 21:52   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

define safe... also funny how you say abs included but there are users who been using for several wipes with no bans
Old 03/30/2024, 20:34   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2024, 01:05   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
Im cheaper
Being cheaper is not always a good thing (and you are not the cheapest btw -shoutout to peppered.rip), your support for products is non-existent, even going to the extent that if a customer asks too many questions you just ban them from your server.

I've never understood why people like you actually get customers, you lack product support, you do not update product statuses, and you undercut every provider that posts here with the "im cheaper" bs

So tell me, how can you preach to the lord whilst actively sinning and treating others this way

Thanks

Just checked, you're selling $9.50.... peppered.rip abs is $6.5.... so much for being cheaper.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2024, 01:25   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccooper999 View Post
Being cheaper is not always a good thing (and you are not the cheapest btw -shoutout to peppered.rip), your support for products is non-existent, even going to the extent that if a customer asks too many questions you just ban them from your server.

I've never understood why people like you actually get customers, you lack product support, you do not update product statuses, and you undercut every provider that posts here with the "im cheaper" bs

So tell me, how can you preach to the lord whilst actively sinning and treating others this way

Thanks
1. Being cheaper is ALWAYS a good thing... if the product is exactly the same. i also price match and undercut ANY reputable seller and remind people often.
2. Peppered got started because of me (as well as many other sellers)
3. My support for products is non existent? Not true. I anydesk many people and answer lots of tickets. My vouches aren't lies.
4. I ban many people if I don't feel like dealing with them. If I was a desperate seller I'd keep everybody. So why complain? The more I ban the more they can move on to peppered lol.
5. I agree I am lazy with changing status on my website and discord product section, funny enough I don't have to worry about changing it because:
5a) My products are pretty consistent of staying updated and up.
5b) If something gets "updated" or detected I announce in my News category and remind people consistently in my "eft-chat" (mainly a general chat since my server is primarily eft oriented).
5c) I consistently compenstate my customers if needed to ensure a positive experience with loyal customers. Ask them yourself.
6. We all fall short to the Glory of God, daily. Yes, I am very harsh with people and I need to focus on doing better, as do you, and as do everybody else. This is why I answered you respectfully and in great detail.

You're welcome
Old 03/31/2024, 01:47   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
1. Being cheaper is ALWAYS a good thing... if the product is exactly the same. i also price match and undercut ANY reputable seller and remind people often.
2. Peppered got started because of me (as well as many other sellers)
3. My support for products is non existent? Not true. I anydesk many people and answer lots of tickets. My vouches aren't lies.
4. I ban many people if I don't feel like dealing with them. If I was a desperate seller I'd keep everybody. So why complain? The more I ban the more they can move on to peppered lol.
5. I agree I am lazy with changing status on my website and discord product section, funny enough I don't have to worry about changing it because:
5a) My products are pretty consistent of staying updated and up.
5b) If something gets "updated" or detected I announce in my News category and remind people consistently in my "eft-chat" (mainly a general chat since my server is primarily eft oriented).
5c) I consistently compenstate my customers if needed to ensure a positive experience with loyal customers. Ask them yourself.
6. We all fall short to the Glory of God, daily. Yes, I am very harsh with people and I need to focus on doing better, as do you, and as do everybody else. This is why I answered you respectfully and in great detail.

You're welcome

"I ban many people if I don't feel like dealing with them" - How can you sell a product to someone and not provide full support if they're struggling/new to setting things up?

"Being cheaper is ALWAYS a good thing... if the product is exactly the same. i also price match and undercut ANY reputable seller and remind people often." - You're correct, being cheaper is a good thing, but all cheap things come at future expense, that being the lack of support you offer. - Banning someone because they "ask too many questions" or because you can't be bothered to deal with them after selling them a product is just wrong, after you banned me I went to pepperedshop and the amount of support I got there made it clear how bad your support was. If you can't be bothered to deal with people who need help after you sell them a product then you really need to look at getting a support team in place.

"I agree I am lazy with changing status on my website and discord product section" - These updates should be addressed as soon as you receive ban reports etc for the security of your customers accounts, I don't know how you can say the products you provide are UD and rarely get DTC because 5 of them that I see have been hit multiple times this wipe. and if they are truly "UD and rarely DTC", why is it such a struggle for you to update?

"We all fall short to the Glory of God, daily. Yes, I am very harsh with people and I need to focus on doing better, as do you, and as do everybody else. This is why I answered you respectfully and in great detail." - I have the upmost respect for the people that have that as a mutual interest, I am writing this stuff from my personal experience so I hope you can understand.

For example, Murkware status on your website is operational but on BBS & peppered.rip websites this is listed as updating.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/31/2024, 03:29   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not gonna Quote what you said so ill write it fresh.

When I say I ban people who ask too many questions, its not general support questions I am referring to. Show me one instance.. just one (you won't) where I ban somebody because I didnt feel like troubleshooting (you wont)...

You skipped over where I said I anydesk alot of people and help many others. Again, ask my customers.

If you like Peppered, you like Peppered.. Now whenever you wanna pay me less than him for the same key, by all means let me know.. Since you now know how to operate your product, assistance is no longer needed, so keep paying him more or buy from me cheaper, all up to you.

My website status on murkware says undetected but you fail to screenshot the product page where murkware isn't even available for sale anymore, nor has it been xD. So that makes it pointless.. Just like Coffee and many other products.
Old 03/31/2024, 05:11   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Coupon: GAMERTOOLS

15% off

#depshop
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/31/2024, 05:14   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dep Shop on top. Also isn't GamerTools Genji
Thanks
2 Users