Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#1 🚨 Kernaim.to | Aimbot/ESP/Exploits | Security. | INCLUDE ARENA

Discussion on #1 🚨 Kernaim.to | Aimbot/ESP/Exploits | Security. | INCLUDE ARENA within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/01/2024, 21:34   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I caught myself pressing F5 on the status section with still "public testing" - when will it be back?
Old 01/02/2024, 00:29   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13

I hereby withdraw my previously given positive review. There was a ban wave at Kernaim, and my main account got banned (of course, my own fault). The hack has a good ESP, but the aimbot is really bad (even though I already had a good configuration). After I mentioned in Telegram that the aimbot is not good, I was immediately kicked out of the group. Instead of helping me with the configuration, Elevate kicked me out.

Conclusion: Good ESP, support is fast but not helpful.

Edit: Second time detected now.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/02/2024, 00:41   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKurana View Post

I hereby withdraw my previously given positive review. There was a ban wave at Kernaim, and my main account got banned (of course, my own fault). The hack has a good ESP, but the aimbot is really bad (even though I already had a good configuration). After I mentioned in Telegram that the aimbot is not good, I was immediately kicked out of the group. Instead of helping me with the configuration, Elevate kicked me out.

Conclusion: Good ESP, support is fast but not helpful.

Edit: Second time detected now.
Thank you for your review. So it won't be match between EFT Kernaim and me - for now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2024, 01:20   #214

elite*gold: 92309
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Exclamation 01/01/2023 - Targeted Detection

Our cheat for EFT just got detected. We've paused sales, temporarily frozen existing licenses and focusing our energy on private testing. We've been undetected for over 10 months, targeted detections happen and are part of the business, we will post updates on this topic when our private testing is completed and when the cheat is back to being Undetected, and hope to last even more this time.

Our status page will be regularly updated to reflect the latest developments. We encourage you to refer to this page for the most current information. If you require assistance or have any concerns, our support team is available and can be reached at https://kernaim.to/help. We invite you to contact us for any help you might need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2024, 13:30   #215 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello, so today night Kernaim got hit again. On their website they tell u that they are nice ppl and offer u refunds.

KEKW

however if u go to them and ask for refund u sure wont get it. they are only pretend to be ur friends if u pay if u want to get ur money back they are ******** on u.

I recomend dont buy this product customer care isnt provided.
the chat with their head Moderator is provided u can check that, to make sure this post inst going to be deleted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f51b6ac8-2e22-4184-8892-96fee6aae072.jpg (239.8 KB, 178 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2024, 06:05   #216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzESG View Post
Hello, so today night Kernaim got hit again. On their website they tell u that they are nice ppl and offer u refunds.

KEKW

however if u go to them and ask for refund u sure wont get it. they are only pretend to be ur friends if u pay if u want to get ur money back they are ******** on u.

I recomend dont buy this product customer care isnt provided.
the chat with their head Moderator is provided u can check that, to make sure this post inst going to be deleted.
Hey man. I understand that you are frustrated with getting hit with the ban waves. I lost my EOD account too. Im not backing up Kernaim or anything. But most cheat seller will not refund if cheat get detected or ban. They will only refund if the cheat does not work on your pc ( some will still not refund though ). Same goes for spoofer. If the spoofer does not work on your PC you should claim for refund. But if it works and you get ban u cant claim for refund. Cheers buddy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2024, 01:05   #217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar44 View Post
Hey man. I understand that you are frustrated with getting hit with the ban waves. I lost my EOD account too. Im not backing up Kernaim or anything. But most cheat seller will not refund if cheat get detected or ban. They will only refund if the cheat does not work on your pc ( some will still not refund though ). Same goes for spoofer. If the spoofer does not work on your PC you should claim for refund. But if it works and you get ban u cant claim for refund. Cheers buddy.
True. If you purchased the cheat before detection, then they could refund it. Otherwise, if you bought a 3-month subscription, used one month, and now want a refund for the remaining two months, that will never happen with any provider.
Old 01/10/2024, 18:59   #218

Arrow 10/01/2023 - Public Testing

Hello, we are excited to share that after a successful private testing phase, we're now moving into public testing. This shift means that while the cheat is still undergoing testing, it's now accessible to all our users.

We've made substantial enhancements to the cheat and believe it's safe for injection. However, we also understand and respect that some users might prefer to exercise additional caution. If you have concerns about the safety of your account, you may choose to wait until the cheat is officially declared "undetected," (or don't cheat at all) which we anticipate announcing upon the successful completion of the public testing phase.

We have compensated all existing keys and we will keep providing regular and honest updates about our products' status (unlike some other sellers )
Old 01/16/2024, 10:06   #219 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just to let u know yesterday, more bans happend at the same time for multiple people after they went from Private testing to public testing.

(Edit) i got kicked out of their Telegram after this announcement on Epvp. KEKW

Very honest, i see.
Quote:
regular and honest updates about our products' status (unlike some other sellers )
")

Always these
Quote:
other sellers

Edit, Edit lol
Also all ban reports what happend in the past 3weeks got deleted at their Telegram channel.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (240.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: png 2.PNG (618.4 KB, 103 views)
File Type: png 3.PNG (103.3 KB, 103 views)
File Type: png 4.PNG (35.0 KB, 86 views)
Old 01/20/2024, 14:37   #220 Trade Status: Verified(?)

EFT Cheat

I bought the cheat for 7 days, and it works like magic, First of all i dont really experience any frame drops or anything, And its really easy to get set upp by following the instructions already posted on here. The support have been tremendious in helping when i asked some questions

10/10 would recommend if u wanna try a legit cheat that works
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2024, 23:30   #221 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice and helpfull Cheat, i use it one week without aimbot just Player and item esp. It helps me to get ahead faster and was able to do over 30 levels in a week.

A clear purchase recommendation to everyone who wants to improve their gameplay. The Quest ESP in particular is very helpful and there is no shortage of money thanks to the display of how valuable items are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2024, 15:42   #222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey guys!

May I ask you when was the last ban report and what was the detection vector?
Old 01/31/2024, 20:06   #223

Arrow Back to Undetected !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post
Hello, we are excited to share that after a successful private testing phase, we're now moving into public testing. This shift means that while the cheat is still undergoing testing, it's now accessible to all our users.

We've made substantial enhancements to the cheat and believe it's safe for injection. However, we also understand and respect that some users might prefer to exercise additional caution. If you have concerns about the safety of your account, you may choose to wait until the cheat is officially declared "undetected," (or don't cheat at all) which we anticipate announcing upon the successful completion of the public testing phase.

We have compensated all existing keys and we will keep providing regular and honest updates about our products' status (unlike some other sellers )
UPDATE : 31/01/2024

Status has been switched back to undetected after +20 days of public testing
Old 02/03/2024, 23:37   #224 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking Best Cheat for EFT

I used many chairs for EFT, but this one was amazing, it has all the features you need and reliable, and smooth. No issues. I recommend it if you want to use one of the best chairs out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2024, 11:37   #225 Trade Status: Verified(?)

works really good and esp is great. have had some issues but the support is 10/10 so it doesnt matter
Thanks
1 User