Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AtomicDMA - EFT DMA Radar | Aimbot Prediction | ESP Vischeck Chams | Inf Stamina

Discussion on AtomicDMA - EFT DMA Radar | Aimbot Prediction | ESP Vischeck Chams | Inf Stamina within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/09/2022, 03:56   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is this still available? Just ordered a leet DMA and looking to put it to good use when it arrives.
Old 12/09/2022, 10:38   #47

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyholyhoe View Post
Is this still available? Just ordered a leet DMA and looking to put it to good use when it arrives.
Yup we update frequently and add new features all the time. We're usually the first to update after a wipe as well. Feel free to join our discord and we can answer any questions you have.
Old 12/10/2022, 09:19   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
I use their product. They are really friendly and show you how to use it. And their toolkit is really good. Buying it is a must if you have a dma
Old 12/11/2022, 07:44   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicDMA View Post
Yup we update frequently and add new features all the time. We're usually the first to update after a wipe as well. Feel free to join our discord and we can answer any questions you have.
Are all functions safe to use? Or any individual functions can be detected by the anti-cheat or by checking the account from the game administrators. And will another type of ESP be added in the future. For example I do not like to play with Chams, and prefer the usual BOX and HP bar. Basically, I see that your cheat is at a decent high level. You have done a great job of high quality.
Old 12/11/2022, 09:38   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by akenoshiro69 View Post
Are all functions safe to use? Or any individual functions can be detected by the anti-cheat or by checking the account from the game administrators. And will another type of ESP be added in the future. For example I do not like to play with Chams, and prefer the usual BOX and HP bar. Basically, I see that your cheat is at a decent high level. You have done a great job of high quality.
They're safe in that the function themselves are not detected. We have had zero detections and have been around for almost 2 years now... but of course we get manual bans when people are obvious (I've never gotten one and I use everything, but I try to make it not "obvious"). Chams are incredible I would suggest you try them out, but we also have a traditional radar, as well as a 3d ESP... but those are running on an external monitor. We also have hot keys that enable to you to enable and disable chams/ switch what kind they are from the gaming PC... so for example, you can set them to a mouse button and flick them on and off. If your question is more streaming related, then no, we don't really focus on that, but you would do well with just the radar.
Old 12/22/2022, 10:07   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Which abilities are maxed out under Max skills? And if I turn on the max skills feature at the beginning of the wipe, will they gradually pump up my stats? Or will my skill stats stay at zero? And one last question, how quickly do you update the cheat after a wipe?
Old 12/28/2022, 12:31   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by akenoshiro69 View Post
Which abilities are maxed out under Max skills? And if I turn on the max skills feature at the beginning of the wipe, will they gradually pump up my stats? Or will my skill stats stay at zero? And one last question, how quickly do you update the cheat after a wipe?
Strength, Endurance, Perception, Vitality, Stress Resistance, Attention,Search, Vitality.

They don't touch your stat levels, but since you can run forever, even when overweight, your strength/ endurance progress much faster than normal.
Old 01/01/2023, 01:13   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested in purchasing your product. Do I need a DMA card to join your discord channel?
Old 01/01/2023, 16:41   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a small question about whether the recoilless recoil can be customized, whether more features will be added in the future update plan, such as invincibility: enemy weapons cannot cause damage to you, faster movement speed, fast search and hover in the air and move, etc.
Old 01/01/2023, 23:09   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1ghwon View Post
I am interested in purchasing your product. Do I need a DMA card to join your discord channel?
You're welcome to join our discord and talk to our staff about any questions you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andlyov er View Post
I have a small question about whether the recoilless recoil can be customized, whether more features will be added in the future update plan, such as invincibility: enemy weapons cannot cause damage to you, faster movement speed, fast search and hover in the air and move, etc.
You can completely customize the recoil in our settings.

We don't have any plans to add any of the features you listed, our main priority is creating something that will remain undetected, most of those are very easy to detect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2023, 07:22   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You're welcome to join our discord and talk to our staff about any questions you have.

You can completely customize the recoil in our settings.

We don't have any plans to add any of the features you listed, our main priority is creating something that will remain undetected, most of those are very easy to detect.
I want to contact you in DC, am I sending a message to the administration?
Old 01/04/2023, 08:23   #57

Quote:
I want to contact you in DC, am I sending a message to the administration?
Join read our info and rules channels and then open a ticket.
Old 01/04/2023, 15:58   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Can I buy your products first and then buy dma firmware, because finding a suitable supplier of dma firmware is a tricky problem, besides, I am still looking for dma firmware with higher cost performance.
Old 01/06/2023, 06:36   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Discord link is broken
Old 01/06/2023, 08:13   #60

Quote:
Can I buy your products first and then buy dma firmware, because finding a suitable supplier of dma firmware is a tricky problem, besides, I am still looking for dma firmware with higher cost performance.
I'm sorry that makes no sense. That would be like buying a subscription to Netflix when you don't have internet, or a TV. No, we verify you have DMA before you can purchase. Judging by your message I think we've already spoken to you in discord, but for anyone else, feel free to come in and we'll direct you on some options for cards to buy.

Our Discord link has been updated.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, dma, eft, esp, toolkit