Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AtomicDMA - EFT DMA Radar | Aimbot Prediction | ESP Vischeck Chams | Inf Stamina

Discussion on AtomicDMA - EFT DMA Radar | Aimbot Prediction | ESP Vischeck Chams | Inf Stamina within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/07/2023, 00:33   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicDMA View Post
I'm sorry that makes no sense. That would be like buying a subscription to Netflix when you don't have internet, or a TV. No, we verify you have DMA before you can purchase. Judging by your message I think we've already spoken to you in discord, but for anyone else, feel free to come in and we'll direct you on some options for cards to buy.

Our Discord link has been updated.
Thanks for your answer, I will wait for my dma device to arrive
Old 01/12/2023, 20:12   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do ever Plan on maybe adding an advanced Quest ESP?

e.g. showing currently needed Items for active Quests that would be insane if it tracks how many u already have per certain quest, example the Cigarette Quest so it only shows like Wilsons if u have the rest collected already.
Old 01/12/2023, 21:18   #63

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
Do ever Plan on maybe adding an advanced Quest ESP?

e.g. showing currently needed Items for active Quests that would be insane if it tracks how many u already have per certain quest, example the Cigarette Quest so it only shows like Wilsons if u have the rest collected already.
We have that right now. All your active quest pickup items like the golden zibbo etc, appear on the radar, and any item needed for an active quest, like Wilsons, show on the radar until you turn them in.

With loot through walls, you can even pickup stuff in a non active quest (like sas drives motor controllers etc) before you get that quest, and then when you do get to the quest, you can immediately turn them in.
Old 01/17/2023, 19:48   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep

they helped me without charging me money to test out my dma if it still work or not and gave me alot of tips very friendly people and honest
Old 01/22/2023, 18:53   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

instant aim function?
Old 01/29/2023, 03:11   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Loot can be displayed in the game like chams or only on the radar map?

There is an opinion that chams are easy to detect. Is it safe to use them?
Old 01/29/2023, 20:44   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been waiting on them to flash my card for a few days. Getting pretty tired of waiting
Old 01/31/2023, 16:45   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Our guy that does firmware is typically a bit slow on the weekends because of his personal life. If you can ping me directly on the discord, I can get you flashed myself or I will contact him directly, but from this message I don't know who you are.
We also have some people waiting on firmware for cards that require extra hardware to flash, if you are one of those, then that explains the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxygen100 View Post
Loot can be displayed in the game like chams or only on the radar map?

There is an opinion that chams are easy to detect. Is it safe to use them?
Our loot is displayed on the radar and esp widgets not via Chams.

Chams is safe in our opinion. We have never had a detection since release, and use a custom method for our loading our Chams.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2023, 04:58   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have one more question. Will everything be ok if the first computer has windows 7 32 bit and the second computer has windows 10 64 bit?
Old 02/11/2023, 19:32   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeiwyn View Post
Our guy that does firmware is typically a bit slow on the weekends because of his personal life. If you can ping me directly on the discord, I can get you flashed myself or I will contact him directly, but from this message I don't know who you are.
We also have some people waiting on firmware for cards that require extra hardware to flash, if you are one of those, then that explains the wait.

Our loot is displayed on the radar and esp widgets not via Chams.

Chams is safe in our opinion. We have never had a detection since release, and use a custom method for our loading our Chams.
Do you plan to introduce the feature of highlighting high-value items on the chams?
Old 02/13/2023, 17:28   #71

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andlyov er View Post
Do you plan to introduce the feature of highlighting high-value items on the chams?
We don't think it's necessary since they pop up on the radar and you have full control over what items you are tracking. We have user shared custom filters as Well as filtering by type and price.
Old 02/15/2023, 12:17   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicDMA View Post
We don't think it's necessary since they pop up on the radar and you have full control over what items you are tracking. We have user shared custom filters as Well as filtering by type and price.
Thank you for your answer, but for me, the radar map can only give me an approximate location. If the item can be highlighted, I can find it in the first place, whether it is on the surface or in the container (especially Drawers), looking forward to your updates, hope to see one day, thank you
Old 03/11/2023, 16:32   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your discord link is not in the original post
Old 03/16/2023, 12:35   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello! I'm using AtomicDMA.
Your Discord link in is expired.
I have some question when using.
How can I join your discord?
Old 03/20/2023, 05:15   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Rep. 10/10 these guys know what they’re doing. Great functionality, features, stability, and very user friendly. The best staff!

Tags
aimbot, dma, eft, esp, toolkit