Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 TRUEYE.IO 🔥 PLAYER/ITEM/MINE/CORPSE/+ ESP🔥 PRIVATE/STREAMPROOF 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 TRUEYE.IO 🔥 PLAYER/ITEM/MINE/CORPSE/+ ESP🔥 PRIVATE/STREAMPROOF 🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 439
🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 TRUEYE.IO 🔥 PLAYER/ITEM/MINE/CORPSE/+ ESP🔥 PRIVATE/STREAMPROOF 🔥

Check out our Apex Legends Cheat!

Check out our Rainbow Six Siege Cheat!

---------------------------------

After being around for 4+ years privately, we are proud to announce our newest endeavor:

Premium, Internal, Private, Vision-based Cheats, with a Focus on Security & High-End User Experience

Anyone familiar with Sore01 & ArcanusDevelopments knows of their Quality work and High-End User Experiences.

TruEye is the combined efforts of both, aiming for an even better experience than they were able to provide alone.

Whether it be Top Notch Support, Extremely High-End Products & Security, or Beautiful Launchers & In-Game Menus,

you can expect it all with TruEye.

Past Reviews, Vouches, & Recommendations

Our Launcher

Cheat Features

We will be providing Vision-based, Stream-Proof features only for TruEye products.

Everything you'll ever need to Survive every Raid & Amass Riches you've only ever Dreamt of.

Open the Spoilers for More Information & Images of Features In-Game.

---

Player ESP

---

Item ESP

---

Other ESP

---

Keybinds

---

MISC

Pricing, Compatibility, & More:

Ready to obtain the Quality you Deserve?

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2021, 05:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 42
Can't wait to see what everyone thinks of our hard work!
Old 11/06/2021, 01:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am a prior customer of Arcanus and Sore and loved all of their products in the past.
When I learned about TruEye, I knew from the start that it would be a quality cheat.

I beta tested Apex, EFT and R6 and enjoyed them all.

EFT: I used skeleton, head spot, distance and filtered loot and was very happy with it. It was well optimized and I was able to flick and keep the overlay on the actual game models which is important to me. I actually played better with this than my previous provider where I had aimbot. I play with legit friends who are already begging me to resub.

R6: I had the same experience and was able to take out gadget threats and drones pretty quickly and I wasn't called out once. For those who know me, I'm not the most fluent R6 player, but I managed to perform well and escape suspicion during my testing period on some high level accounts.

Apex: To be honest, I was a little skeptical on using an ESP only Apex cheat since my aim is pretty bad. I also previously subbed to a few cheats that offered aimbot. I felt that this was not going to compare.. and of course I was wrong. I think that one of my favorite parts of this is the loot filter. It chose the appropriate ammo for the weapon that I had in hand and removed a lot of clutter that I notice on some of my other cheats. Again it was really well optimized.

For anyone who is mainly concerned with security this would be my #1 recommendation. Between the application process and the additional measures that the staff put in place to keep this safe, I strongly believe that this will be around for a long time and I look forward to their future releases.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2021, 01:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENoNaMe View Post
snip
Very clean UI impressive for an ESP only at that price how long have you remained UD in EFT? $200 is definitely a premium price range for visuals only. Looks good clean from a design perspective tho.

How long was your EFT beta test/private phase and also curious if you keep your usercount low.
Old 11/06/2021, 01:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxtn View Post
I am a prior customer of Arcanus and Sore and loved all of their products in the past.
When I learned about TruEye, I knew from the start that it would be a quality cheat.

I beta tested Apex, EFT and R6 and enjoyed them all.

EFT: I used skeleton, head spot, distance and filtered loot and was very happy with it. It was well optimized and I was able to flick and keep the overlay on the actual game models which is important to me. I actually played better with this than my previous provider where I had aimbot. I play with legit friends who are already begging me to resub.

R6: I had the same experience and was able to take out gadget threats and drones pretty quickly and I wasn't called out once. For those who know me, I'm not the most fluent R6 player, but I managed to perform well and escape suspicion during my testing period on some high level accounts.

Apex: To be honest, I was a little skeptical on using an ESP only Apex cheat since my aim is pretty bad. I also previously subbed to a few cheats that offered aimbot. I felt that this was not going to compare.. and of course I was wrong. I think that one of my favorite parts of this is the loot filter. It chose the appropriate ammo for the weapon that I had in hand and removed a lot of clutter that I notice on some of my other cheats. Again it was really well optimized.

For anyone who is mainly concerned with security this would be my #1 recommendation. Between the application process and the additional measures that the staff put in place to keep this safe, I strongly believe that this will be around for a long time and I look forward to their future releases.
Thank you for the extensive review!

Was glad to have you as part of our testing phase, and part of our other products before TruEye. Whenever you are free from work, we will love to have you back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Very clean UI impressive for an ESP only at that price how long have you remained UD in EFT? $200 is definitely a premium price range for visuals only. Looks good clean from a design perspective tho.

How long was your EFT beta test/private phase and also curious if you keep your usercount low.
Thank you for the kind words

The price is $200 initial (first month) and then $150 for the rest. At $150, we are incredibly competitive vs many other providers. We believe we actually provide what Users should receive for paying such a high price. Amazing Launcher/Menus, 0 FPS drops, compatible with Fullscreen/Window/Borderless/whatever you wish, full customization of all colors/menus, completely stream proof, and much more.

Our private testing phase was about 3 1/2 months, with about ~15 users. We had a secondary testing phase to allow more users in, which ended up being another 8 - 10 users from Arcanus' products. In total, we tested the products for about 4 months, and, thus, you can state that we are 4 months undetected with all of our Cheats. Plus, Sore01, our Head Developer, has been UD since Jan 2020 with his EFT products, and aims to keep our products UD for many years to come.

While we are not slotted, we do aim to keep a smaller community. A smaller community allows us to focus on each Individual, which gives us the ability to provide unprecedented Support, and also the ability to be free enough to Reverse and Develop new and exciting Features/new Cheats for different Games, or Improve what we already provide. We are considering going Invite Only after reaching a decent Subscriber base.
Old 11/06/2021, 03:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thank you for the extensive review!

Was glad to have you as part of our testing phase, and part of our other products before TruEye. Whenever you are free from work, we will love to have you back again.

Thank you for the kind words

The price is $200 initial (first month) and then $150 for the rest. At $150, we are incredibly competitive vs many other providers. We believe we actually provide what Users should receive for paying such a high price. Amazing Launcher/Menus, 0 FPS drops, compatible with Fullscreen/Window/Borderless/whatever you wish, full customization of all colors/menus, completely stream proof, and much more.

Our private testing phase was about 3 1/2 months, with about ~15 users. We had a secondary testing phase to allow more users in, which ended up being another 8 - 10 users from Arcanus' products. In total, we tested the products for about 4 months, and, thus, you can state that we are 4 months undetected with all of our Cheats. Plus, Sore01, our Head Developer, has been UD since Jan 2020 with his EFT products, and aims to keep our products UD for many years to come.

While we are not slotted, we do aim to keep a smaller community. A smaller community allows us to focus on each Individual, which gives us the ability to provide unprecedented Support, and also the ability to be free enough to Reverse and Develop new and exciting Features/new Cheats for different Games, or Improve what we already provide. We are considering going Invite Only after reaching a decent Subscriber base.
Very nice when you say fully streamproof is there anything it does show on? ie. can you do desktop capture or does it have to be game capture etc.
Old 11/06/2021, 05:39   #7

Quote:
Very nice when you say fully streamproof is there anything it does show on? ie. can you do desktop capture or does it have to be game capture etc.
You'll be required to use Game Capture using OBS.

While we completely support OBS, some of our Users are streaming their gameplay to their friends using Discord Game Capture without issue. Results may vary for Discord Streaming, as we do not officially Support this. It just works for some users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2021, 07:31   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You'll be required to use Game Capture using OBS.

While we completely support OBS, some of our Users are streaming their gameplay to their friends using Discord Game Capture without issue. Results may vary for Discord Streaming, as we do not officially Support this. It just works for some users.
Cheers I'll maybe be talking to you after next wipe looks good.
Old 11/06/2021, 08:24   #9

Quote:
Cheers I'll maybe be talking to you after next wipe looks good.
Sounds good. We'll be here
Old 11/18/2021, 23:09   #10

Feature additions:

- Boss Scav settings added to Player ESP.
- Containers/Bags/Jackets/etc added to Item ESP.

QOL changes:

- When zooming in, all ESP other than Player is disabled to allow easier viewing of enemies.

More to come!
Old 11/29/2021, 14:19   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch for this EFT cheat as its one of the trusted dev sore01 and use his cheat since Jan 2020 no banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2021, 15:50   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 vouch when I see their dev name, however I am still on application phase, I was on your service in the past and I come back to your service again
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2021, 08:38   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you support Chinese? Can Chinese players use it?
Old 12/12/2021, 22:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY1993 View Post
Do you support Chinese? Can Chinese players use it?
Yes. We have no issue with Chinese users.

Security is in place and anyone with bad intentions, no matter who they are, or attempting to take advantage of any of our systems, will be immediately banned without warning.
Old 01/01/2022, 17:36   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Applied, cheat looks and sounds great.
Thanks
1 User