Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Private & >1 Year UD] BTT - Presents : Stream Proof - Escape from Tarkov Cheat

Discussion on [Private & >1 Year UD] BTT - Presents : Stream Proof - Escape from Tarkov Cheat within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2022, 13:27   #16

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by dign3328 View Post
Is there a Skeletonesp?
and, visible check?
No
Old 01/25/2022, 00:58   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree Of Life View Post
Do not recommended ESP is janky bit expensive for the lack of stuff you're getting menu is janky to use just wasn't a nice experience for the price you pay I'm currently seeking refund with less then hr use will change this to a positive review based on how my refund goes. (I'm not charging back)
Terrible opinion, too lazy to set up ESP probably. The features and security you get is worth the price. The ESP looks clean and up-to-date when you set it up properly.

Felt bad for Meow having to deal with a ****** customer so I came here to leave a positive review. Would highly recommend if slots open up
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2022, 08:12   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello all, after over a month of use of this product I am confident in my feelings about it.

Aimbot: 7.6/10

Honestly, not the best in the world but it does the job when needed. I have had my issues with it at times, but it is good for what it is. It's not snappy whatsoever, very clean if you're using the right settings.

ESP: 9/10

I feel like the ESP is quite good overall, I only have an issue with it being hard to find people when using scopes past 2x zoom. It is one thing I wish could be fixed if I had to pick anything out of the whole cheat. Other than that it is very good, everything is pleasing to the eyes and doesn't clutter up the screen. The colors make it easy to differentiate between it all. Very solid.

Radar: 6/10

I found the Radar to be more of an annoyance than something useful, it is very hard to tell where the enemies are at within the radar, I've tried many settings with it and have been unable to get any settings where it feels comfortable to use. If you used it for a while I'm sure you could get used to it but it is not very pleasing to the eyes nor is it simple.

Loot: 8.4/10

The loot section is good, but it can be hit or miss depending on the day. It is very customizable and has some nice features, it does struggle on 12.12 because of the flea market changes, some items do not appear within the loot ESP which is a bummer and hopefully will be fixed in the near future, if so I will update this review.

Misc: 9.8/10

The miscellaneous features are about as good as they get, it has the bare features you would expect with a cheat. There is 2 minor issues with the misc section, one being the item examination having issues with only working about 10% of the time, and the FOV changer being very buggy. The rest of the section works as expected and is everything you should need.

Security: 10/10

I have been using this cheat for over a month now, I have been banned 0 times since using it. Meow is always really quick to update when something is going on with the cheat down times are not long at all, I have been blown away by this product and I hope to continue to be a customer for a long time.

Overall: 9.2/10

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a reliable and smooth product, it is stable and I have had 0 crashes caused by the software, FPS drops are minimal. Best EFT Cheat I've ever used by far.

~Shy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2022, 02:58   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this still undetected since November 2020?
Old 02/28/2022, 20:24   #20

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalhdx View Post
is this still undetected since November 2020?
Yes
Old 03/09/2022, 13:08   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have submitted an application to you, please review it and want to buy Apex
Old 03/09/2022, 15:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfg15s View Post
I have submitted an application to you, please review it and want to buy Apex
Already done
Old 06/23/2022, 21:17   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great product, Used it for a month and no bans or w/e.

Very kind and supportive seller, overall cheat is great and would recommend to everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2022, 20:28   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

3 Months everything working fine. Visuals are decent, not taxing too much even on potato CPUs. Setup is easy, support is nice. As stated in other posts aim is not the best but get's the job done when you really need it. No major bugs & crashes that ruin the experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2022, 02:07   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

An honest review from an old user (also used multiple cheese for tarkov

ESP: Although there is only box and headdot, the overall quality is very good. For now, skeleton and visible check are not available but I get used to it very quickly, it's easy to use will give an 8/10 for that
Loot ESP: After user feedback more loot esp are added and you can choose A LOT boxes to change what will be shown to users. No specific item filter but it's very good still 8/10
Aimbot: Very crispy aimbot, never lose to other cheaters with that, you can use different parts of the body and also change smoothness if you wanna make it less obvious 10/10
Misc: SUPER GOOD, you have all the stuff you want, Nightvision, thermal, infinite stim, cross hair, aimbot fov, hell it even has super speed and double-tap. You can also loot **** through the wall if you really wanna use the "unsafe" function 10/10
Updates: Fast response, meow is a very good person and does reply fast, the coder will also update according to feedback 9/10
Detection: 0 detections as far as I know, if you play not too obvious, you are VERY VERY SAFE. Most of the ppl I know are using this cheese on EOD account 10/10

Overall: 9/10 great product and I will definitely recommend try it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2022, 18:35   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have been using Bell Tower Long time. I love Their Service with Multiple Gaming. Also Never had trouble with scams or false information. I would recommend this service. A++++++++
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2022, 19:43   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

2nd Wipe!

Giving my 100% honest review on this product after my 2nd wipe

Aimbot: 9/10 - Pretty standard Aimbot. Only 9/10 because it's so standard. Which is perfectly fine, i have 0 issues with it. Basic enough to give you an advantage without being too OP. But also good enough features to make things look legit

ESP(Player/Loot/Extract): 9/10 - ESP for both players and loot is great so far! No real lag issues on my end, Player ESP comes with good features. Only thing that would better for Player ESP is to add a visibility feature that changes the box colour when a player is visible to shoot at. Loot esp is exactly what you need. Only thing i would add is the ability to add a feature to allow you to find specific loot by name

Radar: N/A - There is a Radar feature I don't use the radar so i have no review on it

Misc.: 10/10 - Has a TON of features that so far work flawlessly for me. From a basic crosshair to a No Recoil and even Freecam. I myself only use the crosshair, No Recoil, and Unlim. Stam. Work FLAWLESSLY. Great selection of features here to use, been using a week straight with 0 ban or issues. I also try to play and look as legit as possible

Highly recommend if you're looking for a legit product. I am a player who doesn't rage. So my review is for people who are trying to seem as legit as possible!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2022, 21:34   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its down at the moment isn't it?
Old 07/19/2022, 15:10   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeadricTM#0001 View Post
its down at the moment isn't it?
Correct