Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for slotted cheat

Discussion on Looking for slotted cheat within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for slotted cheat

Looking for slotted cheat that isn't a resell i dont want your rust ru, simplex, shadows and the hundred other **** resells(just my opinion) lol I'd by them if i was interested dont comment on here with 0 posts or any credibility you'll be wasting both our time
Old 01/07/2021, 23:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a slotted cheat with about 4 left and ive used it for roughly 3 wipes never banned. In that time frame it was down for a total of 2 weeks. I have no other posts but your more then welcome to hit me up and I'll show it to you. MosinMan08#3130 thanks!
Old 01/08/2021, 00:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you have a special limited edition cheat, you can also PM me, courtesy of the subject owner.
Old 01/08/2021, 01:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ I tried to send you a message either it didn't work or the website is smarter then me lol
Old 01/08/2021, 01:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daprofessa View Post
@ I tried to send you a message either it didn't work or the website is smarter then me lol
After learning that the trick needs a spoof, I am no longer calling, thanks.
Old 01/08/2021, 01:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturer33 View Post
After learning that the trick needs a spoof, I am no longer calling, thanks.
Tarkov doesn't need a spoof? I offer a spoofer for other games the only time you'd need to spoof your hwid is if you were banned. Dont let anyone blow smoke up your *** lol
Old 01/08/2021, 01:32   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Tarkov doesn't need a spoof? I offer a spoofer for other games the only time you'd need to spoof your hwid is if you were banned. Dont let anyone blow smoke up your *** lol
tarkov is an expensive game in my country, I can't risk getting banned after paying a lot of money. If it was cheap I would buy
Old 01/08/2021, 01:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturer33 View Post
tarkov is an expensive game in my country, I can't risk getting banned after paying a lot of money. If it was cheap I would buy
It's never been detected I've been using it for 3 wipes sure its not real cheap but it's a private hack you have to pay for quality. As far as accounts go if you ever need one hit me up I get them dirt cheap. Thanks!
Old 01/08/2021, 02:59   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 371
try to get PA
Old 01/09/2021, 00:23   #10

Quote:
I have a slotted cheat with about 4 left and ive used it for roughly 3 wipes never banned. In that time frame it was down for a total of 2 weeks. I have no other posts but your more then welcome to hit me up and I'll show it to you. MosinMan08#3130 thanks!
this dudes a scammer for anyone who cant tell he has no website no disc server nothing tries to hop in dm's stay away unless u wanna lose money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackra View Post
try to get PA
Been a member for 2 years i dont think ill ever get an invite idk any of the devs or mods lol
Old 01/09/2021, 00:34   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah this dude is a idiot. I'm not only not a scammer I made everything crystal clear to his stupid *** and never asked for money one time. People like this are why birth control was invented.
Old 01/09/2021, 00:39   #12

Quote:
Yeah this dude is a idiot. I'm not only not a scammer I made everything crystal clear to his stupid *** and never asked for money one time. People like this are why birth control was invented.
Ok ill make this simple, show proof that youre a real seller and not a scammer, his private slotted cheat GL eft, which isnt private or slotted lol ur a ******* moron ur profile was created less than a month ago foh idiot
Old 01/09/2021, 00:46   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah never claimed to be a seller I find customers for the guy that does sell it. Your a ******* idiot and that me being nice. Yeah I made a account a month ago because I've never used the site you ******* nerd. Ask anyone I do runs for they'll confirm I'm legit. Anyone with a brain interested feel free to add me on the cord. Deuces!
Old 01/09/2021, 00:50   #14

Quote:
Yeah never claimed to be a seller I find customers for the guy that does sell it. Your a ******* idiot and that me being nice. Yeah I made a account a month ago because I've never used the site you ******* nerd. Ask anyone I do runs for they'll confirm I'm legit. Anyone with a brain interested feel free to add me on the cord. Deuces!
you're a broke ******* idiot no ones gonna send you money lol goodluck you dork ******
Old 01/09/2021, 01:18   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
you're a broke ******* idiot no ones gonna send you money lol goodluck you dork ******
Hahaha you wish. When your mommy gives you a allowance again feel free to hit me up for runs you little *****. Now give it a rest its just pathetic at this point.