Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

G6 GAMERS✔️SAFE✔️AIMBOTS✔️ESP FILTERING✔️RAGE SOFTWARE✔️SPOOFERS✔️VISIT OUR DISCORD✔️

Discussion on G6 GAMERS✔️SAFE✔️AIMBOTS✔️ESP FILTERING✔️RAGE SOFTWARE✔️SPOOFERS✔️VISIT OUR DISCORD✔️ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/12/2021, 22:39   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wow some of the fastest and most helpful support

I just purchased weekly esp ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! The support is very helpful and respond so fast. Thank you for being patient.
Old 03/17/2021, 01:01   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep +rep nice man and it works
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 23:16   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good esp, support is amazing, always there to answer your questions and help you out with anything really! 10/10! I recommend highly their service!
Old 03/19/2021, 00:57   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing cheat I feel like I'm having fun again!
Old 03/19/2021, 07:18   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I WAS BANNED

i was banned from this DISCORD for doing NOTHING WRONG the admind is too AFRAID too admit he was wrong so he or she BANNED ME for no reason i paid for all my cheese and i was banned for what!!!!????
Old 03/19/2021, 14:36   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshuli View Post
i was banned from this DISCORD for doing NOTHING WRONG the admind is too AFRAID too admit he was wrong so he or she BANNED ME for no reason i paid for all my cheese and i was banned for what!!!!????
I'm use it fine 2nd month no prob only banned once (ingame) and btw their support is good replying fast........ you probably do something wrong. Its good cheat.
Old 03/21/2021, 03:58   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshuli View Post
send me private msg, i clear the discord , sorry buddy, i don't write you name on my list of subs no expired. sorry. send pm with discord name, i don't banned users, only kicked on day clearing
Old 03/24/2021, 01:18   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a heads up, be careful. Just got banned from the discord because I merely suggested he shouldn't delete chats.
Old 03/24/2021, 01:24   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Old 03/24/2021, 19:04   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-rep owner banned users after saying this cheat is detected
Old 03/24/2021, 19:53   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVsPxFlaw View Post
Just a heads up, be careful. Just got banned from the discord because I merely suggested he shouldn't delete chats.
I do not want my discord to be banned or have problems with anyone, the discord rules are written on their respective channel and you accept them when you buy on my site. so please. If your behavior is not appropriate, you will be banned, but I do not know why this message is due when we have already fixed it and you are unbanned and with your respective role.

Thanks g6.
Old 03/25/2021, 16:04   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer and DETECTED.

He will ban you if you say anything negative, such as being banned because his cheat is detected. Lots of people got banned yesterday and in the last 2 weeks, the cheat is detected, they're just banning in waves.

Also, I sent him Eth through the ****** shoppy.gg service that he uses, apparently he doesn't even know how it works. Anyhow, now he's pretending like he never received the money, yet he admitted to receiving an email about my purchase from shoppy.gg and so did I with purchase ID and there is also the transaction visible on the Eth blockchain. I have proof and if anyone is unconvinced, feel free to PM me and I'll give you all the screenshots and links.

Don't use this. It's worth paying extra $5 or $10 but get an actually functioning service from competitors.
Old 03/25/2021, 20:17   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by xowzz View Post
Scammer and DETECTED.

He will ban you if you say anything negative, such as being banned because his cheat is detected. Lots of people got banned yesterday and in the last 2 weeks, the cheat is detected, they're just banning in waves.

Also, I sent him Eth through the ****** shoppy.gg service that he uses, apparently he doesn't even know how it works. Anyhow, now he's pretending like he never received the money, yet he admitted to receiving an email about my purchase from shoppy.gg and so did I with purchase ID and there is also the transaction visible on the Eth blockchain. I have proof and if anyone is unconvinced, feel free to PM me and I'll give you all the screenshots and links.

Don't use this. It's worth paying extra $5 or $10 but get an actually functioning service from competitors.
First you try to scam me without sending me any money. telling me that I do not know my own business and accusing me that I have kept your money, I have not kept your money because you never sent anything since I have not received ANYTHING, I was the one who accepted the payment in shoppy when there is no money to complete The payment, but I don't know what the **** address you sent it to because it wasn't for me, you'd be wrong about the number or anything but you didn't send it to me. Having said this, it remains to be said that if not I do not receive the money I do not have to give you a product that you have not "paid for". send the photos you want but I have 100 positive reviews on my discord and in my posts so it doesn't make sense that you're trying to scare people.

Greetings g6
Old 03/26/2021, 16:08   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6 Gamers View Post
First you try to scam me without sending me any money. telling me that I do not know my own business and accusing me that I have kept your money, I have not kept your money because you never sent anything since I have not received ANYTHING, I was the one who accepted the payment in shoppy when there is no money to complete The payment, but I don't know what the fuck address you sent it to because it wasn't for me, you'd be wrong about the number or anything but you didn't send it to me. Having said this, it remains to be said that if not I do not receive the money I do not have to give you a product that you have not "paid for". send the photos you want but I have 100 positive reviews on my discord and in my posts so it doesn't make sense that you're trying to scare people.

Greetings g6
Liar. I don't have my money any more, either you or shoppy.gg have it, I've done nothing but literally used your shitty platform to send Ethereum to you. There was a small discrepancy in the amount sent and the amount received and I was willing to send you the remaining few dollars directly, all you had to give me the address, but you kept claiming like you haven't received the money, yet somehow both you and I got the exact same email from shoppy.gg about the exact same purchase. How could I have not sent the money when you and I both literally got the same email confirming that money has been sent? Liar.

Proof of payment through shoppy.gg which YOU APPROVED.

Purchase approved by you.

Proof that every time your shoppy.gg store is opened up, a different Ethereum address is shown.

This means that it obviously isn't sent directly to you or you have a few hundred wallets to use in order to claim how you magically lost the money. Nice scheme.

All three addresses are probably yours, if not, I don't care, it's the one that was given to me through YOUR shoppy.gg page.

And finally, this is you admitting to approving it, yet claiming you didn't get the money and also lying how I have the key in my email when the only email I have is the one that says I should redeem the key on Discord. Wow.

It is genuinely sad and disappointing that someone who has an elite status and is a premium member is scamming newcomers like me and that's somehow allowed on the platform.
Old 03/27/2021, 15:25   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep on this cheese,fast instal,no dificulty at all,will use again soon