Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2PC External ESP for EFT [Memory-Based] [Zero Bans] [Spoofer]

Discussion on 2PC External ESP for EFT [Memory-Based] [Zero Bans] [Spoofer] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
2PC External ESP for EFT [Memory-Based] [Zero Bans] [Spoofer]

Introduction:
SlateHub provides the only Undetected EFT Radar Cheat & Hack you can buy for Escape from Tarkov! Our Radar Driver is 13 Months Undetected. We provide long term Radar solutions for our userbase. Our Memory-Based Radar runs on a 2nd computer on the local network while a memory tool runs on the game computer.

Feature List:
  • Shows PMCS [Red Icons]
  • Shows Scavs/Snipers [Yellow Icons]
  • Shows Raiders, Boss, & Followers [Magenta Icons]
  • Icon Scale Slider
  • 2d Radar Zoom Slider
  • Distance Slider
  • Crosshair Added (06/29/2020)
  • Crosshair Size Slider Added (06/29/2020)
  • No Recoil Added [Optional] (8/26/2020)
  • Loot ESP Added (9/3/2020)
  • Loot Categories (9/3/2020)
  • Loot Price Slider (9/3/2020)
  • [Optional] ESP Overlay/Underlay on Game PC or 2nd PC (9/19/2020)
  • Dead Bodies (10/15/2020)
  • Live loot (10/15/2020)

Customer Vouches:

Menu:
Gallery 1

Showcase Videos:

[Optional] ESP Overlay/Underlay on Game PC or 2nd PC
Version 1.3
Version 1.0

REQUIRED:
  • Game PC with Windows 10 64 bit (Windows 1803-2004)
  • 2nd PC with Windows 10 64 bit (mac with bootcamp works too)

Ban Risk:
There is a minimal risk of detection, however that risk still remains. Our Radar Driver is 13 Months+ Undetected on BE and 4+ months respectively on EAC., however there was a ban associated with our loader on 07/02/2021 (This same issue affected EAC earlier than BE.) Our custom Kernel driver simply reads memory and forwards it to a secondary computer on the same network. This mitigates a wide variety of detection vectors that Aimbot and ESPs carry.

Pricing:
30 Day [BTC]: $150
30 Day [Alternative Payment]: $200
Year [BTC]: $1350

How to purchase: https://slatehub.io/
Please DM me via discord (join discord server on my site) and initiate a black market trade on EPVP
Discord Server: Click "Join Discord" button on https://slatehub.io
EPVP Vouch: https://slatehub.io/vouch/
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2020, 09:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
For that price you can buy 2 months of real memory cheats without requiring second PC or 1 months of really UD cheats like Unfair Game. Like loots, real esp, aimbot, no recoil etc. After getting a game handle, there isnt something like %100 safety or any ****. You are advertising it as undetectable still. Also why didnt you release this update to your old customers? After the encryption you didnt stop selling your lifetimes also.

Smells like a exit scam.
I agree with the major sentiment of your comment but... Unfair Game is not an UD cheat. They got waved three times in less than two weeks.

On topic: If it works - good. I don't know how much less detectable this is than a normal cheat though. Also spelling in your first screen shot "Undetectected", just FYI
Old 06/29/2020, 09:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Quote:

"Just READS the memory" doesnt make it less detectable. You need to work at ring0 to open a handle to the game's memory so there is a driver involved. If it is less detectable, then told him to go usual ESP only (what is the point of making a radar on the second pc with lots of delay?). No point of your review. Sigs, certs, traces makes the cheats detected. RPM/WPM doesnt make any differences.
That wasn't a review lol i was airing my opinion.

Also you are probably right about this ring0 **** i'm no expert i cant discuss with you about those technical details. Someone else can comment on that. If this product gets banned within like a week then i will eat my words and will most definitely re-think about subscribing again for another 30 days.

Its for 30 days not a lifetime btw.
Old 06/30/2020, 16:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how is this different for DC's PCtool ban ban edition?
Old 06/30/2020, 19:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearjunkie View Post
how is this different for DC's PCtool ban ban edition?
This is a 2 PC Memory Radar. Not a Packet Radar.

We are not using a 1 PC tool method on the game pc to pull an encryption key then forward to a Packet Radar. We are running a memory tool on the game pc and displaying an external memory radar on a 2nd computer.

We are also not using a public method that's been on UC since 2019.
"kdmapper - manual map your driver using a vulnerable driver by Intel" This was used by DC with driver " (iqvw64e.sys) by the DC team.

That's the core differences without going into too much detail.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2020, 05:32   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Can vouch for this. Slate is awesome, and the team are on top of it all! A+ Service
Old 07/06/2020, 09:19   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Isn’t lifetime = lifetime of the product? I don’t have lifetime with Slate but I do with another popular provider and they didn’t offer anything also.

AFAIK, all packet based radars are dead, right? This is a new product so I would expect anyone to charge for this new product since the other product (packet Radar) is kaput.

Anyway, from what I heard Slate isn’t the dev for the products he sells. There are different teams that handle each product, one for packet Radar and one for this new method so it makes sense that subscription don’t carry over.

Question for Slate, does the 2nd PC have to be Intel? Has it been tested on Ryzen? Interested on buying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeimten View Post
Lol....

Went from selling a normal radar to selling normal aimbot/esp hacks.
2pc won't help for detection.

GG on all the people you sold lifetime to recently and then cut them off like you could care less. Didn't even offer them a month or anything.

At the cost you're selling this, you might as well just use real hacks on your pc and have an alt 10$ account.
Overpriced and still detectable(sooner or later) therefore its not safe
Old 07/06/2020, 10:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll subscribe to the topic. I'll wait for customer reviews.
Can someone record a video from the lab? What is the speed of updates on the radar in motion?
Old 07/06/2020, 15:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
read game memory and forward to 2nd pc is not safer compare to a normal cheat... And this is laggy, requires 2nd pc and overprice.
Old 07/06/2020, 17:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy79 View Post
read game memory and forward to 2nd pc is not safer compare to a normal cheat... And this is laggy, requires 2nd pc and overprice.
Reading memory vs reading/writing memory = different. A Performance updating is coming soon regarding slight lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damudamu View Post
Isn’t lifetime = lifetime of the product? I don’t have lifetime with Slate but I do with another popular provider and they didn’t offer anything also.

AFAIK, all packet based radars are dead, right? This is a new product so I would expect anyone to charge for this new product since the other product (packet Radar) is kaput.

Anyway, from what I heard Slate isn’t the dev for the products he sells. There are different teams that handle each product, one for packet Radar and one for this new method so it makes sense that subscription don’t carry over.

Question for Slate, does the 2nd PC have to be Intel? Has it been tested on Ryzen? Interested on buying
Yes we work directly with different development teams on different projects.

Answer to question:
Just need windows 10 64 bit on both pcs, 1803 to 1909 is required on game pc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 01:02   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Want to give a big vouch to slate. Been using him since the beginning of the packet radar days. Mans always been super transparent with his community and whats going on with the products he's bringing to us.

The new memory radar works like a charm. With loot planned for the near future its going to be an all around top notch replacement for the good old packet radar. Have no complaints with current memory radar at all works flawlessly.

Added bonus of internal aimbot/esp for users that want to use that for free is an added bonus!

Obviously there's always a risk of a ban but we've be going strong for about a month now with no reported bans at all.

Definitely recommend the purchase for anyone looking for a good radar/3d esp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 02:08   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
This forum is done.
Old 07/12/2020, 02:22   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
He released it 10 days ago, not a months ago lol. Maybe you dont see reported bans because they are deleting it.
You honstly must be ******* high buddy. Its been going since the 23rd of last month. So nearly a month now. Was released to the discord before here on epvp. I consider my self to be one of the most active people in the discored so I'd see if there was ban reports that have now been deleted. Imagin being so salty over someone elese business you fill the need to slander peoples reviews lol
Old 07/12/2020, 02:31   #14

Quote:
He released it 10 days ago, not a months ago lol. Maybe you dont see reported bans because they are deleting it.
Released publicly to our user base on the 28th, posted here on the 29th. We started testing on the 23rd. No ban reports and we don't delete anything. We are a fully transparent community.

You have already had your comments deleted off this thread by the moderators, please mind your own business. Thanks.
Old 07/12/2020, 17:06   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch.
I was sceptical at first but the service is really awesome and slate is always there if u need any help. it's really easy to use with a great tutorial on how to set it up and the radar is working as supposed. you instantly know they always try to improve their product and react to bugs ect. I'll def get it again.
I can 100% recommend it.
Thanks
1 User