Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UD][PRIVATE]15 Slot Private Cheat | Insane Feature List | #1 in Everything

Discussion on [UD][PRIVATE]15 Slot Private Cheat | Insane Feature List | #1 in Everything within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
[UD][PRIVATE]15 Slot Private Cheat | Insane Feature List | #1 in Everything

Discord:

Contact: message me, I'm in the "Admin/Dev" role as "_cxmplex".

SLOTS: 0 Remaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtnip View Post
One of the clients chiming in here. bthc6813 has been amazing to work with. He's been super responsive to any issues I encounter and is able to promptly remedy said issues. If he cannot, he communicates that with me and lets me know what the action plan is.

My account has lasted longer on his service than previous accounts with others. I've even felt confident enough to upgrade my EFT account to EOD. Does this cheat come jam packed with 50 features? No. And that is perfectly fine with me. It has what I need while providing the protection from being banned.

The price tag may be a blocker to some individuals and that's totally okay with me. Being able to communicate directly with the dev, submit feature requests, flag issues and have the peace of mind that my investment is protected is well worth the money to me.

I'm super stoked on the continued performance optimizations and features in the pipeline. Keep it up bthc6813!

-T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeck View Post
Security is the most important thing for me. I don't want to buy a new acc every 5 days and start from level 0 again. That is why the investment is worthwhile. It sounds like a lot, but whether you give the money to Battelstate or invest in security ultimately comes down to the same thing.
Furthermore, bthc6813 is very quick to update. After yesterday's eft patch, we were on the servers again after 15 minutes.

Conclusion:
- I'm very happy that I got a slot.
- few functions but high security
- I can only recommend it
- no scam

Tried your luck I had to wait 4 days until I got a slot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abar455 View Post
I understand why some people would be skeptical but let me tell you that this is been nothing short of great. The dev is very quick to fix things that are broken and is responsive. He’s constantly improving it and adding features that I never even knew I would need. His utmost concern is security and I definitely feel that in the way he handles what he puts in the cheat. Very happy I pulled the trigger on this. Can’t wait to be cheesing tomorrow when 12.6 hits
Quote:
Originally Posted by TranDanTheProphet View Post
Hi bruh, I am his client

Do not look at my j/d and judge me as his clone. I am using elitepvp for a long time as a submarine and DM to provider if I want to purchase so that's why I don't have an account.

I have to reg an account and vouch for him because he was very kind with me. tbh, the way he handles issue and treat to client make me feel happy and respect. You will never find any product that has a supporter working as fast as him. If you have any issue, you can DM him and he will fix it in 1 minute if he online

The first time I dm him, I was worrying a lot. But now I feel very confident to enjoy the game. My worthy investment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy96 View Post
This guy knows his stuff.

Worth the price.

A Premium Cheating Experience

We have the most in-depth features of any provider on the market. Half of the features others have are taken from my UC posts. We have anything that you can imagine, and are constantly adding more. If you want truly the most fleshed out, original cheat, you have found the right guy.

Features

AIM
  • Perfectly Silent Aimbot
  • Amazing accuracy, FOV based bone selection, force headshot selection, random aim option
Player ESP

• Highy configurable position and distances for Scavs/Players/Skeletons/Etc
  • Name
  • Rank
  • Inventory Value
  • View Full Inventory via hotkey
  • Group ID
  • Sherpa/Admin/Emissary Check

• KD Ratio
  • Headshot Percentage
  • Health
  • Distance
  • Gun Name
  • Different colors for SCAV/Player Scav/PMC/Scav Boss/Scav Boss Followers
Combat ESP

• Automatically slimmed down ESP to never miss a moment in action.
Cheater detection

Mine ESP

Ever since I posted these on UC, I have noticed other providers have added this too
  • Full mine display on Woods and Lighthouse
Loot ESP

• NEW: Easily search for any item in the game and enable it with special highlighting on the ESP
  • Wishlist ESP
    - Shows you items from your flea market wishlist
  • Hideout ESP
    - Smart, only shows items for areas that you can construct, only areas that need an upgrade, and only areas that already have the other area requirements completed (i.e. you won't see any item requirements for booze collector if you don't have the other area requirements completed)
  • Insanely configurable to every degree.
    - Modify name, price, category, enable, disable.
    - Choose between tarkov-market prices and trader prices, or even your own.
    - Live price updates via tarkov-market.
  • Robust category system
    - Easily toggle on categories or toggle them off in raid via a hotkey.
  • Automatic Display of high value items
    - Even if you mess up your loot configuration badly, the software has your back. Any item worth a certain amount is shown at any distance.
  • Found in raid status
  • Proper amount (i.e. stack of 12 bullets)
  • Total value of container / airdrop
  • Smart opacity switching for clutter reduction

Corpse ESP

• Smart hiding when worthless to reduce clutter
  • Same loot rules / configuration as loot ESP
  • Reads bullets inside of magazines, items inside of containers like wallets, etc.

Questing ESP

• The best questing helpers out of any cheat on the market!
  • Printout when the raid starts of your tasks and the items you need to find.
  • Perfect display of ALL quest objectives, tasks, items to loot, etc right on the ESP! Other competitors used my helpful posts to implement this, check my UC posts!
  • Smart recognition of completed sub-tasks, no need to clutter the ESP with something you already have.
  • Any item, any objective, the ESP will show it. Operation task? No issue.
Exfil ESP

• Shows only the exfils that you can actually extract at.
  • Option to show all exfils for ease of navigation.

Grenade ESP

HUD
  • Your HP
  • Warning if a player is within 100m
  • Ammo in magazine
  • Current remaining players
  • Warning if a player is aiming towards you
  • Your inventory value

Radar

• Size
  • Position
  • Zoom

Game Modifications
  • Walk easily through barbed wire with no slowdown or sprint stop. Perfect for leveling vitality fast.
  • PERFECT loot through walls. This isn't our competitors "hold a hotkey" or "move your camera all funky" type of deal. This is perfect, native to the game, loot through walls. There will be no discernible difference between looting normally and looting through a wall.
  • Loot all quest items. You can loot quest items you don't have the quest for yet, to get ahead and immediately finish quests when you accept them! Level an account from 1-25 in 10 raids or less!
  • No Obstacles! Easily run through the swamp, bushes, trees, etc. Your sprint won't even stop!
Player Chams
  • Pink chams for all players and scavs.
Themal Chams
  • Thermal-style chams for all players and scavs.
Weapon Modifications
  • No recoil & No Spread
    - Legit recoil (custom legit recoil curve)
    - Rage recoil (eliminates all recoil)
  • Instant Hit
  • Fast Loading/Unloading of Magazines
  • Fast reload, desync safe
  • Moddable in raid bypass. Remove or add any parts to your gun during the raid.
  • Faster ADS, Movement, Swapping, Ergonomics, etc. Basically anything you can think of.
  • SHOOT WHILE SPRINTING
  • Custom Rate of Fire
  • Make Any Gun Full Auto
Player Modifications
  • No Inertia RESTORES MOVEMENT TO HOW TARKOV USED TO BE! NOT JANKY LIKE COMPETITORS.
  • No Screen Effects
    • Removes negative screen effects (flashbang, blood loss, low energy, etc).
  • No Fog
  • Quick Lean
  • Instant Sprint
  • Customize Grenade Throw Strength
  • No Breath or Sway
  • Infinite Arms and Legs Stamina
  • NO FATIGUE
  • Multi-Search Search multiple slots at once.
  • Fast Search Search at a greatly increased speed.
  • Instant Examine Instantly examine items in raid or even in the main menu!
  • High Jump Jump very high.
  • Long Jump Jump very far.
  • Instant Sprint Start sprinting the second you hit shift
  • No Broken Bones Ignore broken bone debuffs
  • Night Vision
    - Custom RGB customization!
  • Thermal Vision
    - Modified to be cleaner
  • Thermal Vision in Scopes
  • No Visor
    - Wear an Altyn with a facemask and you won't even notice a difference.
  • Speedhack FASTER THAN COMPETITORS!
    - SMART: Automatically turns speedhack on when reloading or healing
Misc
  • No Fall / Fly Hack
  • Move Camera Forward Can be used to look through walls or loot through walls.
  • Modify Time! Turn a night raid into a perfect daytime raid with birds and clouds. Or turn a peaceful daytime into a spooky nighttime. Your choice, and you can adjust it on the fly!
  • Super Zoom PERFECT Zoom hack, increase the zoom of ANY scope or iron sight, native to the game, not simple magnification!
  • Kill Feed
  • And more! Our feature list is always increasing and changing!

Menu
Automatic Opacity Switching for Cleaner ESP

We really think of everything. Automatic opacity lowering and raising for loot and players based on distance and fov to keep your ESP the cleanest it can be.

Feature Requests
  • We are proud to say that we have implemented over 90% of recommendations made by the userbase! You control the direction the cheat goes, you have a say!

Price:

$499 entry that counts for 3 months. $65/m after that, discount for 3 month purchase.

Here's some things for perspective

1. Account 1-15 in 5-10 raids, 1-2 hours max using our crazy features like loot all quest items. That's doubling your money once you sell the account.
2. Account 1-25 in 10-20 raids, 2-4 hours
3. 1M roubles - 1 Raid, 20 minutes
4. 5M roubles - 2 Raids on shoreline/lighthouse, 20 minutes each raid.

Q: What payment methods can I pay with?
A: You can pay with Paypal, Crypto Currency, or contact me if you are unable to do either of those, and we can figure out what works.

Q: I'm hesitant to purchase, after all it's a more expensive investment. Is there anyway I could see you screenshare or speak to some of the existing customers?
A: Of course! I won't try to push you into a deal if you do not feel comfortable. But to ease your mind, we can not only screenshare, and I can ping some of the existing customers to vouch if needed. All current customers have vouched on the EFT thread at this point in time.

Discord:

Contact: message me, I'm in the "Admin/Dev" role as "_cxmplex".
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/16/2020, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthc6813 View Post
I've sold custom cheats for EFT to a few private buyers, and am looking to get around five more clients. I provide cheats for any game protected by BE/EAC. Currently, I offer the following cheats:
  • Insurgency Sandstorm
  • Escape From Tarkov
  • Squad

This thread is about Escape From Tarkov.

Features:
  • Player/Scav (with different colors to tell if player scav / player / scav) ESP w/ Health, Name, and Distance
  • No-Recoil
  • No-Sway & No Arm Stamina

Price:

Entry Fee (counts as first month): $500

Monthly Fee: $250

New Game Fee: $250 (for example if you'd like to use the Insurgency cheat as well, that's a $250 one-time charge as well as your monthly subscription)

I am the developer, not a re-seller. If you are interested in other features, simply contacting me is fine. These cheats are not cheap, and they're not designed for ordinary buyers. These are high-quality, highly-exclusive sold directly by the developer who makes them.

The cheat is also simple. There isn't loot ESP. I recommend getting yourself a radar as well for loot (two clients also use damncheaters radar with this), I don't want to clutter the ESP.

Discord (willing to screenshare as well):

"_cxmplex#9999" without the quotes. Make sure you include the underscore.

Quick video showing esp + no-recoil/sway:

This cheat is external, but there is no lag, no fps drop, it's incredibly optimized. I show this in the video by shaking my screen back and forth.

Each client gets an secure cheat with random characteristics to ensure safety. No two clients have the same characteristics.
my guy, your selling for 500$ for an eft cheat that has barely any features?
Old 04/16/2020, 20:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_LEON View Post
my guy, your selling for 500$ for an eft cheat that has barely any features?
Go play with your speedhack door opener 360 no scope magic bullet cheat and report back to me in 12 hours when you're banned.

I only includes features that I'm interested in, nor can any of those "special" features be done externally.
Old 04/16/2020, 21:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by furby55 View Post
This is barely worth $50 let alone $500
Have fun with your $50 detected every other week cheats
Old 04/16/2020, 22:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2467
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthc6813 View Post
Go play with your speedhack door opener 360 no scope magic bullet cheat and report back to me in 12 hours when you're banned.

I only includes features that I'm interested in, nor can any of those "special" features be done externally.
lol ive been using a cheat with all those features for 5 days and still no ban, 12 hours my ***, stop ripping people off

in the video what weapon are you using?
Old 04/16/2020, 23:01   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
lol ive been using a cheat with all those features for 5 days and still no ban, 12 hours my ***, stop ripping people off

You rip people off by selling detected cheats while claiming they're undetected *****
Old 04/17/2020, 03:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Lol you really think its impossible for a cheat to be less then 500$ and not get detected every day?

Reality check : My cheat has been UD for 4 months and is 60$ a month. You are selling an overpriced pile of shit.
Doubt it. Your other thread is for insurgency sandstorm (a game I also support) and you expect me to be impressed when they use the most barebones version of EAC that EAC offers? Like I said, I'm not selling to 15-year old poorboys.

This guys discord ladies and gentlemen:

And of course he goes "they're all manual bans!!!" despite that not being how manual bans look like on ISS lol. You got clapped my EACs most recent wave, stop making up bullshit. You do not get an EAC notice if you're manually banned by NWI.

Quote:
DISCLAIMER - Shoot in restricted area is buggy ATM
Yeah no shit. That's because you're writing bInRestrictedArea over and over, which only stops the restricted notice / gun freeze, it doesn't actually give you the ability to shoot after the timer normally runs out. If you knew anything about reversing, you'd know this, because the server returns an event fail packet for the most recent event (the shot) because it does its own server-side authoritative check. To actually shoot in the restricted area, you need to set the player's barrel location in process event (for the shot) to an inbounds location.

Quote:
lol ive been using a cheat with all those features for 5 days and still no ban, 12 hours my ass, stop ripping people off

You resell detected cheats. Also five days? WOW! OMG five days guys! Your resold shit gets detected once a month if not more. Getting detected on someone's $500 account means you're a failure of a developer, and since you're just a reseller that's even worse. The people I make cheats for have accounts in games worth thousands, them losing their account is unthinkable and it's my number one priority to make sure it never happens. Unlike others, I don't discourage you to use your main with my cheats, because I don't get detected every other week like the other 99% resold shit cheats.

--------------------------------------

Just to prove this. If the cheat is detected during your entry month, I will refund you 50% and you'll get to keep your subscription.
Old 04/17/2020, 21:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
OMG why you guy trying to trash talk with him if he sell this price?

idk he is scam or not but i think you shouldn't ruin his business like this

and you dont have any vouch for trusted member or anything?
Old 04/18/2020, 03:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsdieout View Post
i think all of you selling your cheats for 60 to 200 dollars a month only for a week or two later have all of their users banned by a ban wave because they are **** at developing cheat software are the real scammers here. If you want a private cheat developed with a unique bypass that won't get you banned for a very long time, this is the route people who are serious about it usually go. They hire a professional coder to develop a private cheat for themselves. All these private slot cheats are scams. They start with slots then resell to everyone and their grandma after a few days of being undetected.
Yes exactly. Practically every cheat on the forum has been detected in the past month, it's sad.
Old 04/19/2020, 10:54   #10

Just added a new feature:

Legit no recoil.

You can adjust it in increments of 10%.
Old 04/19/2020, 21:04   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Tried finding you on discord using _cxmplex#9999 but no results come up. Is that the correct discord name or has it changed recently?

Thanks
-T

EDIT: nvm, found you. sent a friend request
Old 04/20/2020, 05:08   #12

Quote:
Tried finding you on discord using _cxmplex#9999 but no results come up. Is that the correct discord name or has it changed recently?

Thanks
-T

EDIT: nvm, found you. sent a friend request
Accepted.
Old 04/21/2020, 05:41   #13

Sold to one client so far. Four slots remaining. View his feedback here:

Quote:
Legitimately one of the best pieces of software. This man took the time to demo the product and walked me through its setup and use. Excellent seller and customer service. Quality.

Simulated recoil control, perfect for staying legit / streaming!
Old 04/21/2020, 21:00   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: -192
I get your prices, but why is your discord public and why are you selling a cheat at that price and publically selling it?!

if someone is expected to pay all this money, why would you publically allow anyone to buy it, doesn't make sense dude, people want security and good safety when paying that sort of money! just seems sus and I get why everyone is being skeptical about this OP.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2020, 19:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomKush View Post
I get your prices, but why is your discord public and why are you selling a cheat at that price and publically selling it?!

if someone is expected to pay all this money, why would you publically allow anyone to buy it, doesn't make sense dude, people want security and good safety when paying that sort of money! just seems sus and I get why everyone is being skeptical about this OP.
I have one customer. I publicly sell because I want to publicly sell now. I made the discord for the most recent customer, I didn't even have one before, but people like their discords...I still have four slots, and I don't plan on filling any higher than that.

Also at what price? $500? The custom work I did was over $2k. My day job pays me over $150k. There's a big difference, and it's mainly that I'm in control of what features I want to add, what I want to work on, etc. I'm not desperate for money, the price is to deter low quality people.

I even turned down two people already based simply on our messages. Trust me, I'm not in any hurry to fill these slots, and I'm happy I have one customer currently for this, that's fine with me.

I'm only doing five slots because it does require a decent amount of work to create a new build for each customer. I ensure absolutely zero similar characteristics between each customer, I'm doing all these builds manually.

Also, both fiverr and upwork have banned any development jobs related to cheating, so forum advertising is the next best thing sadly.
Thanks
3 Users