Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🟢UNDETECTED🥇| Safest & Best Escape from Tarkov Radar and ESP💯💬 by clutch-solution.com

Discussion on 🟢UNDETECTED🥇| Safest & Best Escape from Tarkov Radar and ESP💯💬 by clutch-solution.com within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/03/2020, 13:49   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
got 1 week trial from a friend and hoooly ****..play eft in ultra easy mode (if you are not braindead)..will definitely buy month/3 month as soon i fix my net issues..

10/10

one small suggestion..could you put to filters value per slot?..that would be great
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 14:25   #152

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by spale12 View Post
got 1 week trial from a friend and hoooly ****..play eft in ultra easy mode (if you are not braindead)..will definitely buy month/3 month as soon i fix my net issues..

10/10

one small suggestion..could you put to filters value per slot?..that would be great
thank you very much. We appreciate your support.

We are working on a new Item System(Value, Search, Track...)
right now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2020, 16:24   #153 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Only been using this for less than a day but so very I'm very impressed, radar is very accurate and gives you lots of information on players and loot. made around 3mil roubles in a few hours of gameplay so far, and for how much it does prices are very fair, would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 16:27   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanzAlert View Post
Only been using this for less than a day but so very I'm very impressed, radar is very accurate and gives you lots of information on players and loot. made around 3mil roubles in a few hours of gameplay so far, and for how much it does prices are very fair, would recommend.
yehaaa easy clutches m8, thank you so much for your feedback.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2020, 16:31   #155 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Completely legit, Somewhat easy to setup. And fast replys from their support team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 16:33   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeoptic View Post
Completely legit, Somewhat easy to setup. And fast replys from their support team.
thank you very much, we are glad that you are a part of the Clutch-Community
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 19:16   #157 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Extremely good service, Radar works perfectly, The guys behind the whole thing are really great guys who are very polite and friendly

REP+
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 21:14   #158 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Rep Best radar and the cheapest radar really nice and knowledgeable support. Updates are quick and bring allot to the table each time
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 21:18   #159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Awesome Radar Unmatched support

I 100% recommend Clutch there radar has a load of options to change to fit a play style you will enjoy, want to avoid people and only get high-value loot there is a filter not worried about loot turn off the filter and only see enemies and line up EZ headshots with the 3d esp feature so fun LOL. I have been using for over a month and have had no complaint. the few issues I've had have been resolved very quickly by the support team.

If you are hesitant try a 1-day free trial and you'll be hooked. Go With clutch and you won't be disappointed!

I 100% recommend Clutch there radar has a load of options to change to fit a play style you will enjoy, want to avoid people and only get high-value loot there is a filter not worried about loot turn off the filter and only see enemies and line up EZ headshots with the 3d esp feature so fun LOL. I have been using for over a month and have had no complaint. the few issues I've had have been resolved very quickly by the support team.

If you are hesitant try a 1-day free trial and you'll be hooked. Go With clutch and you won't be disappointed!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2020, 22:23   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review

Good Morning,
This review will break down Clutch Solutions Escape from Tarkov Radar hack and explain some of the Pro's and Cons . I have used this product for a total of 6 days so I will provide some insight on this product.

The Price
The question on everyone's mind before they think of anything else the pricethere are multiple options for pricing and all I can say is every single option is affordable in comparison to the "others".

Install and Setup

EFT Radar comes with 3 separate options for setup.
Port Mirror
Windows VPN
Soft Ether

Each option comes with its own PDF and how to setup and install each format it can be some what confusing so I will review the 2 of 3 options below that I used.

Windows Vpn

I have used Windows VPN and have to say its slow has multiple issues (not clutch solutions fault) and overall was disappointed. For myself it was slow caused delays in the radar and I always had to reset the IP's or delete and start again. I would avoid using this.

Soft Ether

I decided to use this after a couple of recommendations from the VERY helpful staff and I have to say this is the better of the two it took 5 minutes to setup and I was done and ready to use the radar.
Using this improved my radar experience like it was night and day no delays nothing zero issues.

Port Mirroring

I did not try this option so I will not comment.

Support

To start this off I have not a single negative thought on the support end I had help every single moment and had each questions I had answered almost immediately my experience was nothing short of amazing.

Radar

ESP
LOOT FILTERS
3D ESP

This radar has pretty much everything you need without making the game to easy this is why I prefer esp/radar hacks over everything else.
What is my favorite part of this hack is creating my own loot filters for what I need If i am looking for keys, food or barter items I create a filter just for them and loot them on issue I have with this is if you have multiple items some can overlap or you have to hover over each drawer or lootable in game to find exactly what item you are looking for.
A way to change this would be setting color's to priority items and when that item is in a lootable it sets the color to blue or red so you know phase relay is in that weapon box.
At the end of the day this radar provides EVERYTHING you need.

Overall Experience

Clutch solutions has given me the best overall experience of any other hack providers and I have used 2 others which will not be named.
Clutch solutions take everything into account with there members even buying more servers US /CANADA / EUROPE / ASIA to help alleviate congestion on said server.
They take suggestions seriously and even show which ones they are working on and implementing and who gave said suggestions.
Almost every day a new feature or improvement has been made to there product and I can not wait to see what they add next.

Thanks for Reading
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2020, 23:43   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyTech View Post
Extremely good service, Radar works perfectly, The guys behind the whole thing are really great guys who are very polite and friendly

REP+
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSquid View Post
+Rep Best radar and the cheapest radar really nice and knowledgeable support. Updates are quick and bring allot to the table each time
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGMAN1024 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShull View Post
Review

Good Morning,
This review will break down Clutch Solutions Escape from Tarkov Radar hack and explain some of the Pro's and Cons . I have used this product for a total of 6 days so I will provide some insight on this product.

The Price
The question on everyone's mind before they think of anything else the pricethere are multiple options for pricing and all I can say is every single option is affordable in comparison to the "others".

Install and Setup

EFT Radar comes with 3 separate options for setup.
Port Mirror
Windows VPN
Soft Ether

Each option comes with its own PDF and how to setup and install each format it can be some what confusing so I will review the 2 of 3 options below that I used.

Windows Vpn

I have used Windows VPN and have to say its slow has multiple issues (not clutch solutions fault) and overall was disappointed. For myself it was slow caused delays in the radar and I always had to reset the IP's or delete and start again. I would avoid using this.

Soft Ether

I decided to use this after a couple of recommendations from the VERY helpful staff and I have to say this is the better of the two it took 5 minutes to setup and I was done and ready to use the radar.
Using this improved my radar experience like it was night and day no delays nothing zero issues.

Port Mirroring

I did not try this option so I will not comment.

Support

To start this off I have not a single negative thought on the support end I had help every single moment and had each questions I had answered almost immediately my experience was nothing short of amazing.

Radar

ESP
LOOT FILTERS
3D ESP

This radar has pretty much everything you need without making the game to easy this is why I prefer esp/radar hacks over everything else.
What is my favorite part of this hack is creating my own loot filters for what I need If i am looking for keys, food or barter items I create a filter just for them and loot them on issue I have with this is if you have multiple items some can overlap or you have to hover over each drawer or lootable in game to find exactly what item you are looking for.
A way to change this would be setting color's to priority items and when that item is in a lootable it sets the color to blue or red so you know phase relay is in that weapon box.
At the end of the day this radar provides EVERYTHING you need.

Overall Experience

Clutch solutions has given me the best overall experience of any other hack providers and I have used 2 others which will not be named.
Clutch solutions take everything into account with there members even buying more servers US /CANADA / EUROPE / ASIA to help alleviate congestion on said server.
They take suggestions seriously and even show which ones they are working on and implementing and who gave said suggestions.
Almost every day a new feature or improvement has been made to there product and I can not wait to see what they add next.

Thanks for Reading

Thank you very much! we appreciate your support aswell
Old 06/04/2020, 10:28   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by praskeltute View Post
Best radar so far. I used two radars before, but this one the best. Fair price, fast updates, stable, best devs, support replies very fast. Great discord community. You can even see a hidden stash loot !!!
40+ level with maxed hideout and almost made all quests !

Highly recommend +++++
thank you very much for your feed back, we appreciate that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2020, 12:14   #163 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This team is amazing !!!

I had some problems during the installation and I was very well received by Squid, who quickly solved my problem and helped me with PayPal problems.

The radar works very well and is super light, I'm using it on a very old notebook and yet I can still use the 3D functions, without a doubt it was a great investment, I recommend it !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2020, 12:19   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunnohrf View Post
This team is amazing !!!

I had some problems during the installation and I was very well received by Squid, who quickly solved my problem and helped me with PayPal problems.

The radar works very well and is super light, I'm using it on a very old notebook and yet I can still use the 3D functions, without a doubt it was a great investment, I recommend it !!!
thank you so much!

Join our daily streams and giveaways

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2020, 16:45   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 215
Looking into giving this a try. This is by no means bashing or anything but I heard alot of people that used radars got hit in a banwave with the new wipe and then alot of other ban waves. Is it true? Did any of your subscribers get hit?
Thanks
1 User