Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👑SHMURDAWARE RADAR👑 UNDETECTED丨RUNNING丨GREAT DEALS丨BROWSER BASED丨1 PC丨3D ESP

Discussion on 👑SHMURDAWARE RADAR👑 UNDETECTED丨RUNNING丨GREAT DEALS丨BROWSER BASED丨1 PC丨3D ESP within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/05/2021, 01:50   #646 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Detected ate a ban with this today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 00:11   #647 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuttersNut View Post
Detected ate a ban with this today.
Looks like all single PC solution providers are reporting bans (Clutch/Kings/this one).

RIP radar providers, wonder if the Screamer/2PC solution is still good.
Old 04/08/2021, 13:49   #648 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Looks like all single PC solution providers are reporting bans (Clutch/Kings/this one).

RIP radar providers, wonder if the Screamer/2PC solution is still good.

I believe both methods need the encryption key cracked, so I assume so. I too can't join the Discord. ssume we'll know more once they've resolved the issue and fixed Discord.

Old 04/08/2021, 18:46   #649

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by My700Twitch View Post
I believe both methods need the encryption key cracked, so I assume so. I too can't join the Discord. ssume we'll know more once they've resolved the issue and fixed Discord.

We were detected while the memory tool was in testing. Its still in testing (Aka use at your own risk). Discord was banned, we made a new one.
Old 04/09/2021, 23:17   #650 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
This forum is done.
Old 04/10/2021, 02:42   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Lol rekt, literally told everyone you will be detected soon even if you were saying UNDETECTABLE **** get rekt son
You told no one anything, no one knows who you are it's kinda sad how you **** post on others forums even though you don't run or develop anything. Stick to selling accounts. Also, where have we said/advertised it being "undetectable" apparently you can't read because there is a difference between "undetectable" and undetected at the time when our radar method got patched it was advertised as "undetectable" (because it was) soon after developing our new memory tool it began to be advertised as undetected because at the time it was. (currently developing and testing new "undetected" mem tool) ty.
Old 04/15/2021, 00:58   #652 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Lol rekt, literally told everyone you will be detected soon even if you were saying UNDETECTABLE **** get rekt son
They werent detected when they advertised undetectable. They released a memory tool after the undetectable method got patched and it got clapped in testing. Ive been testing the new version for a week and no bans working great. Shut the **** up.
Old 04/21/2021, 16:49   #653 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This thread here refers to it as undetectable and should probably be updated. I realize it is older but it still comes up on google as such.

Listen, I'm not throwing stones. I am a customer and I will always vouch for Shmurda. Best dar on the market. That said, anyone who believes anything is undetectable in today's chair market, is nuts.
Old 04/27/2021, 20:38   #654 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've used their hack for almost a week. They have a trash support that doesn't reply at all and are basically non-existent which means if you need help there's no one you can talk to except normal customers. Paypal exchanger doesn't even bother checking his private messages and is always away or sleeping which begs the question why the hell is he even an exchanger in the first place if he can't take orders or too busy to check his messages???????????????

The hack itself is okay although the radar is a bit laggy and sometimes runs at 10 fps. Their memory tool has a lot of problems and like I said everyone is having issues in their discord yet no one from their side is replying or giving any statements. Some people even have to restart their pc after every raid.

This is a 3/10 hack at best. Isn't worth the price and have no support at all. Stay away if you want to save yourself some money or most importantly a great headache.
Old 04/28/2021, 17:05   #655 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I only have 1 screen and have no space for another screen can the 3D esp show over the eft game screen? Also your discord server invite is invalid
Old 04/28/2021, 18:45   #656 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanGod View Post
I've used their hack for almost a week. They have a trash support that doesn't reply at all and are basically non-existent which means if you need help there's no one you can talk to except normal customers. Paypal exchanger doesn't even bother checking his private messages and is always away or sleeping which begs the question why the hell is he even an exchanger in the first place if he can't take orders or too busy to check his messages???????????????

The hack itself is okay although the radar is a bit laggy and sometimes runs at 10 fps. Their memory tool has a lot of problems and like I said everyone is having issues in their discord yet no one from their side is replying or giving any statements. Some people even have to restart their pc after every raid.

This is a 3/10 hack at best. Isn't worth the price and have no support at all. Stay away if you want to save yourself some money or most importantly a great headache.

Bro what? The support has been 10/10 since its existence. The memory tool has issues rn, and theyre giving time once they fix it afaik. If youre getting 10 fps, you need to read the FAQ for the fix for it.
Old 05/03/2021, 01:46   #657 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Shumra is great!

I used Shmurda back in Feb to May 2020, seamless application, great support on all fronts.

Been busy, so I do want to buy again.

However discord isn't work.

Can you hmu Smurda?
Old 05/03/2021, 06:35   #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave888 View Post
I used Shmurda back in Feb to May 2020, seamless application, great support on all fronts.

Been busy, so I do want to buy again.

However discord isn't work.

Can you hmu Smurda?
Sorry about that! We have just fixed it
Old 05/06/2021, 13:02   #659 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
Sorry about that! We have just fixed it
Are you doing teamviewer assistance for extra $$$ if needed? Last time i used a radar of a competitor it got me banned.
Old 05/15/2021, 08:36   #660 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quniix View Post
Are you doing teamviewer assistance for extra $$$ if needed? Last time i used a radar of a competitor it got me banned.
They dont charge if teamviewer is needed. Its all included. Shmurda has the best support by a ******* mile.