Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅ 🔥 [EFT PAK / TEXTURE HACK] 🔥 ✅

Discussion on ✅ 🔥 [EFT PAK / TEXTURE HACK] 🔥 ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2020, 04:16   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
any thoughts?

sent a query on shoppy
Old 02/16/2020, 07:57   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
no lol then you would not be able to start the game..

there is a way to bypass those file checks.
So
Yes, this includes a way to bypass? Or no.

Because pubg when it first had pak files, people didn't put any security measure into them. I just want to make sure this isn't going to be instabannarino in a few weeks.
Old 02/16/2020, 10:56   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 14
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipa120 View Post
So

Because pubg when it first had pak files, people didn't put any security measure into them. I just want to make sure this isn't going to be instabannarino in a few weeks.
Relax, youre on the right thread, no scammers or fakers here.

İ cant remember a banwave since months (maybe year), enough real live proof for you if you contact me.

Amsterdam#3224

İm using it also and İm fckng happy with it.
Old 02/16/2020, 13:14   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 290
hey m8, quick question, can you choose which pak to install ? For example I wouldn't want to install the tree texture removal, while maintaining everything else.

If that's the case I will most likely give it a try
Old 02/16/2020, 22:13   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willson12 View Post
any thoughts?
sent a query on shoppy
sent you a private message (well 2 by now :P )

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipa120 View Post
So
This works since the this game can be played and has been pushed to different hack forums. you can literally do research and find out how to edit the game assets-- the only thing they did is adding verification(s) by their launcher to check for file modification but once you know how to stop it from doing that / get around these checks, there is no further checks.
So there is already countermeasures in place but I bypass them

Detections can always happen- no matter what kind of cheat or game.
On PUBG they even banned all Radar users a few month ago, remember? :-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoosk8 View Post
hey m8, quick question, can you choose which pak to install ? For example I wouldn't want to install the tree texture removal, while maintaining everything else.
If that's the case I will most likely give it a try
I will add functionality for that tonight :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2020, 22:30   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is only a pak file that changes texture and u put it monthly i rather buy the liftime ones rofl.
Old 02/16/2020, 23:50   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBADKNIGHxX View Post
This is only a pak file that changes texture and u put it monthly i rather buy the liftime ones rofl.
I'm feeling bad for your parents must be sad to have a dumb kid.

People are not paying for the asset files, they pay for the bypass / being able to load it into the game.

If you buy from these copy paste threads, you get files copied on your machine using teamviewer and once the game updates, you will have to hope that they will use teamviewer to add files to your computer again.

They also edit game files in a way that's fairly easy to detect.

I mean do it, but honestly nobody cares about your opinion plus it has nothing to do with this trade offer here.

So yeah if you feel next time like being stupid, just smash your face on your table. Maybe that will help
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/17/2020, 00:17   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased works great. Only issue is that no trees create visibility issues if I am actually hitting them or not.
Old 02/17/2020, 02:47   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinloibby View Post
Purchased works great. Only issue is that no trees create visibility issues if I am actually hitting them or not.
I will put in options
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 09:15   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have known the developer for a while now and can tell you he puts time into his cheats and makes sure they are running well etc.. and yes I have tried this out and it works great. (This is remix btw)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 11:27   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
I used this product for several days. Works great and no FPS drop.

The only downside is that you can't choose which elements(trees, grass) to be removed. With all trees are removed, you have a very good view on all players around you but you can't shoot them(most of the time they are behind trees). However, dev said he will implement options soon so i'm looking forward to it.

I hope there will be a no recoil feature

Overall it's a good EFT PAK.
Old 02/17/2020, 12:33   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

iam vouche his work - hes a long time in the coder scene and makes a very good job.

people like @ are just ****** cuz this one in here is better then the russian *****
Old 02/17/2020, 13:59   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HI! +rep for this Cheat.

But i have a Problem. Yesterday everthing worked fine but today the Paks Programm doesnt open. Any Idea why?
Old 02/17/2020, 14:21   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello i buy product when send me ?
Old 02/17/2020, 14:25   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNathvilleX View Post
HI! +rep for this Cheat.

But i have a Problem. Yesterday everthing worked fine but today the Paks Programm doesnt open. Any Idea why?
Basically the same for me, but I just bought it a few hours ago...
It starts but nothing opens, just a task in the task manager
Closed Thread