Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rogue-BIT] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/MISC | PRIVATE

Discussion on [Rogue-BIT] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/MISC | PRIVATE within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/22/2020, 14:29   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zszuperman View Post
It's a scam dude. The video is stolen from another forum which I can't say, and if you look in the bottom left its literally not even on the most current version.
PM me where it came from or I call BS on your claim. Put up or shut up.

He hasn’t asked anyone to vouch that at all that I’ve seen. Neither before or after purchase. Scammers also ask for BTC or PP F&F they don’t sell through a legit storefront where you could easily chargeback if scammed. I was convinced this was BS too and just joined/watched the (brand new) discord to warn people when the scam started but it didn’t. Just a new dev.
Old 01/22/2020, 14:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpanic View Post
Best deal in Tarkov city or too good to be true?

vouch. I really hope this one is slotted and this post deleted very soon

Feel free to join on the discord where I can Stream the cheat working, I'm still fixing some issues, but its all working And I can Just take as many photos and videos to prove that is not just working but is undetected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpanic View Post
PM me where it came from or I call BS on your claim. Put up or shut up.

He hasn’t asked anyone to vouch that at all that I’ve seen. Neither before or after purchase. Scammers also ask for BTC or PP F&F they don’t sell through a legit storefront where you could easily chargeback if scammed. I was convinced this was BS too and just joined/watched the (brand new) discord to warn people when the scam started but it didn’t. Just a new dev.
Again just join us here on discord,

I can stream it for you whenever you want.

Jesus this people are just so noisy, I will post a new video on my web site in just a few minutes, with no editing to shut the mouth of these drama queens.
Old 01/22/2020, 18:00   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DISCLAIMER: I know this is my first post on this but I'll try to make this review as in-depth as possible.

Obviously, EFT tools are in really high demand ever since the game shot up in popularity and it's always a hit or miss when it comes to trying out new sellers but I can tell you right now that fawkes tool is 100% legit.

(My slot was one of the early one's so I purchased for 50 bucks)

Pre-Purchase: Buying the tool is fairly simple, just go on his website, make a account, and buy the tool. Once thats done, you just join the discord and open a ticket with your order ID.

Setting up the tool: It's usually a very simple process of just extracting the loader and doing the usual stuff (turn off AV, firewall etc..). However, my PC was one of the one's that was currently incompatible with the tool. Fawkes and Respecter (one of his admins) took around a hour out of their day to help fix it for me and for others who had the same issues.

Now to the tool itself

Aimbot:10/10. Currently has smoothing and a fov size option. Very simple options that even a new person is able to play around with.
Visual: 10/10. The ESP has the usual stuff (Box, Skeleton, Health) but also comes with a pretty in-depth color changing option for each esp part.
Misc: 10/10. This section contains a item ESP that, while fairly simple in saying what objects are where, has many options to choose from.

Overall, this was a surprise to me when I found out this tool was legit. Most tools for a price like that are either a scam or a copy-paste of another. Either way, me and the other customers are happy
Old 01/22/2020, 19:02   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had been scammed elsewhere before, and at first met my suspicion. But he is not a liar. Now I have made a purchase and can run the test results.

(Perhaps I was almost the last slot.)

When I got an error, he quickly applied for support. His quick support process is 100 points.
This setting is also simple and very powerful.
I don't know how to use it and I'm not used to it yet so I need some skill to use it. But it's simple so I'll learn soon.

He is grateful for giving me an amazing experience. Once again this person is not a liar.
Old 01/22/2020, 20:14   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larx82 View Post
just wait 2 days till everyone starts crying about detection, just like EVERY cheat i'v seen around
Don’t be ridiculous. EFT banwave are usually on Sunday, so it’s 4 days
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2020, 21:04   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29

LEGIT
Old 01/23/2020, 00:40   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auvic View Post

LEGIT
case closed
Old 01/23/2020, 20:48   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
The slots got full 25/25

He maybe open the final slots to 25/35

Stay tunned õ/
Old 01/25/2020, 03:26   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

looking for a cheat.. is this reliable guys?
Old 01/30/2020, 22:36   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone vouch?
Old 03/01/2020, 14:16   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using for a month now, dev is dedicated and deals with any problems pretty quickly, I generally recommend it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2020, 16:35   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodexRes View Post
The slots got full 25/25

He maybe open the final slots to 25/35

Stay tunned õ/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MPD0P32 View Post
looking for a cheat.. is this reliable guys?
Its safe. 1 Month + undetected, frequently updates and fixes
Old 03/01/2020, 17:06   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im having issues joining the discord and accessing the product on the webpage
Old 03/03/2020, 18:26   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using this for a month i guess, so i can leave a small review. ESP working as it should, Aimbot needs a lil bit of tweeking same as item filter. No recoil/Breath working very nicely, dev is fixing issues and adding new features all the time, so you can expect more features in future. Support is very nice, you will always get an answer and help, dev is nice and friendly guy aswell. Oh i almost forgot about security, so we managed to dodge last couple ban waves, where more expensive providers got hit, i hope we stay this way for way longer. Overall its a great product, can recommend to everyone whos looking for simple and working cheez, probably wouldnt suit rage hackers yet, since it doesnt have those rage features.
Old 03/03/2020, 21:24   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How to buy

Tags
cheat, eft, escapefromtarkov, roguebit, undetected