Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eudemon Online Chinese Database 2016

Discussion on Eudemon Online Chinese Database 2016 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 03/04/2017, 13:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
good luck translating it, and good luck finding a translater who does al the work for ya :-) ...
Thank you bro
Old 03/05/2017, 23:56   #32

Well maybe if you share it everything would be easier actually since I bet that anyone that translates it for himself would actually post it here, that's how this forum worked so far.
Old 03/25/2017, 07:31   #33

Have fun translating it seems you dont want any help with it, because no one can help if you only share screenshots of a chinese eudemon game you play. Dont see [PM] behind your name so only thing i can say you play a chinese eudemon game nothing else.
Old 03/27/2017, 11:42   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades2013 View Post
Have fun translating it seems you dont want any help with it, because no one can help if you only share screenshots of a chinese eudemon game you play. Dont see [PM] behind your name so only thing i can say you play a chinese eudemon game nothing else.
Oh my boy dont be so funny Do I need to put [PM] to develop a database ? How cute you are If you were saying its chinese eudemon server go on and see how much differences
Old 03/27/2017, 22:33   #35

I am not funny, but i dont see any thing that this is real, sorry i just say what i see and you realy dont share or ever want to share any then a few screenshots. So i dont see any use for this tread at all. Because many wanted to help you and you refuse or ignore, maby we wil see if it is for real one of these days or in the next years or never.

I wish you all the luck in the world
Old 03/28/2017, 19:40   #36

Quote:
I am not funny, but i dont see any thing that this is real, sorry i just say what i see and you realy dont share or ever want to share any then a few screenshots. So i dont see any use for this tread at all. Because many wanted to help you and you refuse or ignore, maby we wil see if it is for real one of these days or in the next years or never.

I wish you all the luck in the world
I do think you are funny since you can see from the screenshot which I was playing Dota 2 and ya see the date bro You do want to said that I'm a leecher aren't you ? Well I do provide to those who pmed me Mind your manners bro I don't even say at my post that I wanted to pin the link to files . Regarding to the post I was saying that it's really good if someone were into it lol . Oh my you are really funny Hades ? A greek myth name ? Huhu
Old 03/29/2017, 01:35   #37

Ok i am Mr.Funny then and sorry before my reply here i PM you and no reaction on my PM,Second if you refure to the dates in first screenshot even with glasses i cant read that that image it is so cropt that it is inpossible. Next I dont give you a name if you want to think i am giveing you one fine. So i wait if you ever reply my Pm then and yes i am Hades and if you know Hades you know he was not a standup comedian
Old 03/29/2017, 10:42   #38

Quote:
Ok i am Mr.Funny then and sorry before my reply here i PM you and no reaction on my PM,Second if you refure to the dates in first screenshot even with glasses i cant read that that image it is so cropt that it is inpossible. Next I dont give you a name if you want to think i am giveing you one fine. So i wait if you ever reply my Pm then and yes i am Hades and if you know Hades you know he was not a standup comedian
Lol you can read the date really clear . Are you kidding me ? You are a funny Hades Did you PM me ? Lel ? I didn't get any of a pm from a name HADES . Only Cyberghoser1 and SoulNecturn only lol .
Old 03/29/2017, 12:46   #39

Is fine with me i did PM you and what you do with is is not my problem, so dont call me names.

And this we all can read for sure
Old 03/29/2017, 14:01   #40

Quote:
Is fine with me i did PM you and what you do with is is not my problem, so dont call me names.

And this we all can read for sure
As for me I can read it pretty well . If you are helping do reach me in facebook .

Search Reality Online Community . Tq .
Old 04/06/2017, 08:02   #41

This is what a real server source looks like.
Yours is immitation/fake

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 19:06   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
This is what a real server source looks like.
Yours is immitation/fake

Well cruey is this still an immitation/fake ? Btw , I'm using VB not the usual things that they use . Need to compile it but it's okay if you want to accuse me with posting some fake things Nah not my way
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2.jpg (14.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 22140e720fd641798fb52c98ca7ee9a4.jpg (32.9 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (31.0 KB, 79 views)
Old 04/07/2017, 00:09   #43

Here's a hint. You can't compile your code in vb.
Old 04/07/2017, 07:46   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post

Here's a hint. You can't compile your code in vb.
Thank you Crue . Sorry for saying vb since my lecturer always pronounced the visual studio as vb -_- . Yeah I compiled it with Visual Studio Enterprise .

Btw , Thank you bro
Old 05/25/2017, 21:26   #45

cruey did you manage to get a proper db with the new working features ? If you did I'm interesting in playing your server when you open it like that xD Got fed up with the lag from the Chinese server.