Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] I need some help to solve CandyDB

Discussion on [Help] I need some help to solve CandyDB within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] I need some help to solve CandyDB

Hello. I just started a server with my friends.
I need some help. In new CandyDB, have a bug.
We buy +130Weapon, and if log in and out again, staff dissapear?

Can someone help me to solve this? Thanks !
Old 12/15/2009, 22:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoDark View Post
Hello. I just started a server with my friends.
I need some help. In new CandyDB, have a bug.
We buy +130Weapon, and if log in and out again, staff dissapear?

Can someone help me to solve this? Thanks !
u told in this topic that u aren't working by urself so try with team to solve it and by the way if some1 is telling u everything about this do u know that u will knew how to solve it second time if u get again problem ?

and to don't tell that i'm so bad ... the bug is in cq_config in rest u must solve it to figure out how it`s working :P
Old 12/16/2009, 00:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killmee View Post
u told in this topic that u aren't working by urself so try with team to solve it and by the way if some1 is telling u everything about this do u know that u will knew how to solve it second time if u get again problem ?

and to don't tell that i'm so bad ... the bug is in cq_config in rest u must solve it to figure out how it`s working :P
its in the goods db its the wrong item ID i had to fix that for my server to get it to work
btw i'll give hints on how to fix things i wont give scripts or console commands
cuz pple who have every thing fixed for them never learn they always rely on others to do it for them
Old 12/16/2009, 01:02   #4

cuz ur winmysqladmin version doesn't suit the db
Old 12/16/2009, 17:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
its in the goods db its the wrong item ID i had to fix that for my server to get it to work
btw i'll give hints on how to fix things i wont give scripts or console commands
cuz pple who have every thing fixed for them never learn they always rely on others to do it for them
nope u`re wrong in cq_goods are just items for buy not them what are disapearing after relog :P:P
Old 12/16/2009, 18:42   #6

correct check back ur cq_goods and cq-action