yes, vista 64bit. The avformat51.dll that is required does not exist, but there is avformat52.dll that is installed, although after renaming that to 51 instead of 52 i can get the fd3 crack to run for a min, until it encounters an error and has to close. Essentially the decompiler itself requires the avformat52.dill as opposed to the 51.dll the crack requires. So it appears to me that the crack is not compatable with the version of the decompiller being used.
When i ran the fd3.exe I got an error: fd3.exe was unable to locate component; avformat-51.dll was not found. I tried both cracks, the updated and keithbell1234's and got the exact same error.
Has anyone other than PhantomNyte get this program to run b/c i had the same problem as viscidslime and i try all the crack on Windows XP and on Windows Vista.
Has anyone other than PhantomNyte get this program to run b/c i had the same problem as viscidslime and i try all the crack on Windows XP and on Windows Vista.
ask deadpool he is the only one i know who has made it work but took along time
[INFO] Login Screen Editing 04/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies Maybe it's just me, But lately i've been working on bringing back the moonlight project and while trying to fix the screenshot bug i have found that the only possible thing that i have changed in any way that could of caused this problem is the login.dat so could this be caused from it?... i have yet to figure out this issue. I just am curious maybe this problem is wide and not just myne? if so it needed to be brought to the attention of the community. :P
[Guide] Editing login screen! 5065+ 12/16/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies Just follow the instruction!
Ask any questions.
If there is something missing then tell me.
Instructions:
First download this: Flashproj.zip
As you can see there is two .swf files in the main folder!
And underneath them you will find other folders.
I got a problem while in the Loggin' screen. 09/27/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies When I log in, and I pick a channel, I can't see my characters' avatars neither their names... so when I try to log in one, it says that: The name must be changed in order to connect. Please change the name.
Help will be greatly appreciated.
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2931/dragnicapro blem.png