Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Mining Event

Discussion on [RELEASE] Mining Event within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Mining Event

Hey ePvP Community.

Today I will be making a small contribution to the community, It's not a lot but I will be releasing a a basic mining event I wrote up which exchanges Iron,Copper,Silver and Gold ores for random prizes.

Each ore can have a possibility of handing out 1 prize from a total of 16.

Please note that the Ids I used for cq_action / cq_npc / cq_itemtype / cq_task may conflict with yours so I would suggest changing them before adding it to your database.

I think I have everything included in the attached file but let me know if I have missed anything and I will reupload it.

If you need any help with modifying the script feel free to ask me and I will help in any way I can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ore1.jpg (24.0 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg ore2.jpg (27.1 KB, 172 views)
File Type: png ore3.png (284.1 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg ore4.jpg (31.9 KB, 187 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mining Event.rar (3.8 KB, 118 views)
Thanks
14 Users
Old 02/07/2012, 09:43   #2

nice to see more new releases
good job
Old 02/07/2012, 15:51   #3

Received Thanks: 1,054
good job pal .
Old 02/08/2012, 00:03   #4

Good job Eclipse-GaminG Well done
Old 02/14/2012, 22:39   #5

Nice re-release.... what did you update on it from its release in Ace and you taking it from me?
Old 02/14/2012, 23:46   #6

Exclamation

This looks mightily familiar. same question as Wolfe, was this taken from AceGamerZ, and if so would you mind crediting the original creators.

Otherwise everyone enjoy my event
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2012, 23:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteWolff View Post
Nice re-release.... what did you update on it from its release in Ace and you taking it from me?
yeah we updated it.. we don't have to tell u what though...unlike you I got permission from Ace to use his events, and to release the mining event.. did you have permission to use his db for your base.. no i think so.. and the only one event that was told that u can use is the hide and seek, in stead of stealing peoples work why don't you try makeing your own!
Old 02/14/2012, 23:52   #8

On request of MonkeY[PM] at eclipse-gaming I am posting this.

I didn't wanna get involved back into eo but i aint liking what im reading, eclipse-gaming has my permission to use whatever i have done for AceGamerZ and i'd appreciate it if you didn't go around claiming what isn't yours as yours
Old 02/15/2012, 01:21   #9

hi ya boys when saying my event i didnt mean i coded it, meaning I created the structure ideas for the event. ya'll knoww that. Cool that u have permission from Ace, but credits are always nice. I remember defending AGz over that at one stage too.

Happy gaming ppls
Old 02/15/2012, 02:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72004 View Post
yeah we updated it.. we don't have to tell u what though...unlike you I got permission from Ace to use his events, and to release the mining event.. did you have permission to use his db for your base.. no i think so.. and the only one event that was told that u can use is the hide and seek, in stead of stealing peoples work why don't you try makeing your own!
Funny thing that....

1. Titan Event you did give me permission to use... then told me 3 days later that I had to modify it... which I was already doing as it was glitched and not working right....

2. Hide N Seek Event I am redoing to encompass more maps.... and more monsters

3. Mining Event as that was created by Lillith and she asked me to add... and I am rewriting...

Oh yeah and let me state this for the record.... The only reason you have that coding... is not because Ace gave you back your work.... it is because I gave you access to a back-up of the files from my days as PM on Ace... which you then abused my kindness by deleting everything... after you copied it out so you could use it and claim it as yours....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2012, 02:32   #11

Ok folks, let's get back onto the actual topic. If you have issues with someone releasing your work, PM them about it and get it handled. haciveli clearly said that he gave the original poster permission to use the quest that was on their server. So this issue is handled.
Old 02/15/2012, 03:18   #12

to all mod's im sorry about this