Okay, I don't know if you can help me or not.
I have the newest TQ client, is there any way I can use it without having to dowload the older client?
This will send me back abit.
Okay, I don't know if you can help me or not.
I have the newest TQ client, is there any way I can use it without having to dowload the older client?
This will send me back abit.
I've tried a few guides and you get abit through it and it tells you that "This guide is out-dated, use a newer one"
Does ANYONE have the newest working guide?
Also not too hard as I'm new to making servers. Thanks!
update cq_grade set rarity= 1500 where id= 1071980;
update cq_grade set rarity= 1500 where id= 1071981;
update cq_grade set rarity= 1500 where id= 1071982;
Make a PServer All Things Guide With Everything! 06/28/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 75 Replies First i Would like to Thank ppl who helped me cuz 70% of the Guide Copied From Them
Other 30% my Work.
Ok guyz/girlz here is All the DBs Download Links here:
Holloween/Paly DB/Client: DB:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Client:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Guide for the Holloween DB At the Bottom.
By: thegamer1907
Pserver All things Guide[UPDATED] 06/27/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 90 Replies Welcome to this Updated Pserver all things Guide.as my first account "ahmedpotop" is banned.and i couldn't edit it ,so i made this :D
This is beginner stuff,i removed the useless thing in the old Thread and put only the important and direct stuff new db and etc...