Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Enlisted Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Enlisted ESP

Discussion on Buying Enlisted ESP within the Enlisted Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/18/2024, 03:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasseBerta View Post
He writes 3 purchases so far ? I wonder why so few ?
Every forum is looking for Enlisted Cheats and he only has 3 sales ?
Maybe there should be a 24h trial version of the cheat then some could test it and give their statement to the cheat whether it runs without problems or not.
Yeah man, he writes to me privately asking how he can give me support, I use that chat along with a support ticket on their website and NO answer still. My trial ran out and still no response from anyone on the website regarding the issue I faced. Not sure how much more clear I have to be about the issue I was facing that was definitely their software and not my hardware...buyer beware atm.
Old 02/18/2024, 12:44   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasseBerta View Post
He writes 3 purchases so far ? I wonder why so few ?
Every forum is looking for Enlisted Cheats and he only has 3 sales ?
Maybe there should be a 24h trial version of the cheat then some could test it and give their statement to the cheat whether it runs without problems or not.
there is if you haven't checked already.
Old 02/18/2024, 13:23   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chod View Post
If you are indeed a customer, you have every option available to you on our site to acquire support (support tickets, email support, discord support), posting here really only serves to tarnish our reputation, and I think you know that.

As I said, please jump into DM and I will more than gladly provide one in one support for you, if indeed you have a verified purchase.

Many thanks,
Chod.
what is your website? if its chod-cheats dot com I bought from you dude and I'm running with same issues every time I launch game I crash in game without cheat no open
Old 02/19/2024, 23:16   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncoolcharlie View Post
what is your website? if its chod-cheats dot com I bought from you dude and I'm running with same issues every time I launch game I crash in game without cheat no open
Follow their guide on their website on how to properly launch the cheat because thats something alot of people say they do and DON'T do. Fixes 99% of the issues. You issue probably is with the game crashing because you don't have your discord overlay forced on for the game. This option is discord needs to be on and you have to manually add the game Enlisted to the discord overlay list or else it won't work. Discord doesn't detect Enlisted for some reason and this is why you have to manually add it. After that is done, launch the game and make sure you can open the discord overlay ingame before trying to launch the cheat to make sure its working. If all that works fine etc, then you should be good to go. If that isn't the issue, then again you need to follow their troubleshooting guide or contact support directly, but don't be lazy and read... not saying you didn't but too many of fools lie in this community and don't follow directions for starters.
Thanks
1 User