Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elrios Rift - Elsword Private Server

Discussion on Elrios Rift - Elsword Private Server within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/10/2023, 16:03   #31

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElriosRift View Post
Thank you for your feedback everyone!
Make sure to check out the latest event we rolled out today to get more stuff!

(drugs will only enhance your experience I promise)
after this update today i see a real future for this server , seals in ingame shop (expensive but better than nothing), perfect event with perfect rewards , so just positive changes , keep listen to your players <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 18:11   #32

elite*gold: 0
The elszero comments are so cringey xDDD
Good server, been playing since day 2, keep going!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2023, 19:44   #33

Can vouch for this server as well, definitely legit. Would love to see some more QOL features in the future, especially regarding reforging and other endgame areas and gear (cause that was a pain on officials), but it's looking very good so far.
Old 02/17/2023, 16:49   #34

It's a cool server but it's kind of buggy for me. For some reason I can't finish the dungeons though, It freezes before the winning screen shows up. It happened in the tutorial and 1-1, can't progress at all :')
Old 02/18/2023, 11:33   #35

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnVimm View Post
It's a cool server but it's kind of buggy for me. For some reason I can't finish the dungeons though, It freezes before the winning screen shows up. It happened in the tutorial and 1-1, can't progress at all :')
Hey, thanks for the report!

We have received several reports since the update on Friday and have now resolved all issues, make sure to update your game.
Old 02/23/2023, 17:26   #36

Hi there,
After downloading, i just cant log in with the account i made, it gives me this...
Error in: WinHttpReceiveResponce
Ok
No Res from the server
Ok .....

Old 02/25/2023, 11:19   #37

elite*gold: 60
Legit server, pretty fun so far.
Old 02/26/2023, 09:53   #38

Really fun server, makes it easy to play Elsword cause I'm pretty **** in the og servers. Hoping it doesn't get shut down like VoidEls but knowing KoG they probably will. Also they have a nice community in the discord, willing to help out newbies as far as I know.
Old 03/04/2023, 23:22   #39

If one missed the event where one can get free EQ etc you have to make a support character and you are reliant on OP team members to carry you. Will there be another event, another way than to progress?
Old 03/06/2023, 05:34   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cius View Post
If one missed the event where one can get free EQ etc you have to make a support character and you are reliant on OP team members to carry you. Will there be another event, another way than to progress?
There would be good news for them today!

After receiving a lot of input from the community, we have decided to make Traveler of Dimensions a permanent feature.
Meaning any new players will get FoJ +10 / Rigo gear / Henir IB and all the other stuff for free (once per account).
Old 03/06/2023, 14:15   #41

I'll give a review for the server, I'm giving 3 out from 5 stars, you can check the reasons below:

What's good:
+ Upgrading is very easy on the server, because you get res. scrolls for free and all you have to do is buy fluorite ores
+ You get a +10 FoJ and +10 Rigomor for free
+ PvE is very alive and you usually always find a party
+ A lot suits/sets/customizations/freebies

What's bad:
- Staff does not ban toxic players, people can be racist to you and insult you, even tell you to kill yourself and staff won't ban them (some of them left the server, because of bullying like "TheLuiz" you can look it up on their Discord if the convo is still here.
I'll add some screenshots

Someone called "Lovo" got demoted on another p-server where he was a community manager, because he told someone to "kys" on ElsRift.
You can see how non-sense it is, right? They should've been banned in Rift and not on the other p-server where he did not do this.

& There is much more examples of situations like that and if you report these players, nothing will happen.
On official servers, you can get banned for small insults and their bans will last long, which is not the case here.

- A lot false bans are happening, because the ElsRift Staff seems to not know much about the game itself.
One example is, that a PvP player (Shakti) got banned, because they tought they were hacking, but they were just using an armor which has a 20% chance to reset skills/actives. They got unbanned, because the player explained itself, but imagine if they wouldn't have done that and would not know what they did wrong? They would be perma. banned forever.

Video of the Shakti (Ceru procc 4x)

- You can get banned if you do too much damage and if your equipment is too good.
One example is, if you go into a party (Grotto for example) and the host is very laggy.
You will do much more damage because of the laggy host and the result screen will show you a big amount of damage, more than it usually would be.
If you're unlucky then you will be banned for that and there is no way to get your account back, because they thought you were "damage hacking".

All in all it is a good server, but the moderation still lacks and it seems some are very unexperienced with the game.
Old 03/06/2023, 15:56   #42

A great server overall, a lot can be improved
Heres hoping for more improvement and more months
And that the KoG hammer doesn't strike
Old 03/06/2023, 16:06   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphersFoxy View Post
I'll give a review for the server, I'm giving 3 out from 5 stars, you can check the reasons below:

What's good:
+ Upgrading is very easy on the server, because you get res. scrolls for free and all you have to do is buy fluorite ores
+ You get a +10 FoJ and +10 Rigomor for free
+ PvE is very alive and you usually always find a party
+ A lot suits/sets/customizations/freebies

What's bad:
- Staff does not ban toxic players, people can be racist to you and insult you, even tell you to kill yourself and staff won't ban them (some of them left the server, because of bullying like "TheLuiz" you can look it up on their Discord if the convo is still here.
I'll add some screenshots

Someone called "Lovo" got demoted on another p-server where he was a community manager, because he told someone to "kys" on ElsRift.
You can see how non-sense it is, right? They should've been banned in Rift and not on the other p-server where he did not do this.

& There is much more examples of situations like that and if you report these players, nothing will happen.
On official servers, you can get banned for small insults and their bans will last long, which is not the case here.

- A lot false bans are happening, because the ElsRift Staff seems to not know much about the game itself.
One example is, that a PvP player (Shakti) got banned, because they tought they were hacking, but they were just using an armor which has a 20% chance to reset skills/actives. They got unbanned, because the player explained itself, but imagine if they wouldn't have done that and would not know what they did wrong? They would be perma. banned forever.

Video of the Shakti (Ceru procc 4x)

- You can get banned if you do too much damage and if your equipment is too good.
One example is, if you go into a party (Grotto for example) and the host is very laggy.
You will do much more damage because of the laggy host and the result screen will show you a big amount of damage, more than it usually would be.
If you're unlucky then you will be banned for that and there is no way to get your account back, because they thought you were "damage hacking".

All in all it is a good server, but the moderation still lacks and it seems some are very unexperienced with the game.

First of all, thank you for your feedback!
I'd like to address some of the criticism regarding bans.

1.) Bans in general

We are very lenient with most bans (and kind of chill with moderation as we don't want the overall experience to feel too strict / PG-13 like officials where you get banned for minor stuff) and usually we issue unbans on appeals for first time offenders (even hackers), unless there is a lot of malicious intent behind their actions (e.g large scale RMT operations).

2.) Harassment bans / Racism

We absolutely do not tolerate persistent harassment in-game and have banned quite a few players for it. For racism (e.g nicknames, guilds, etc) usually we contact the individual, warn them and provide them with a nickname change card (or whatever is required in their case). Repeating offenses or insufficient cooperation gets increasing penalties or permanent bans.

You also have to consider the overall tolerance for toxicity, someone saying "kys" in a general chat is not exactly harassment, it's just your average game lobby nowadays. Someone throwing racial slurs or insults directly at you in whispers / party / guild / megas / etc? They get the ban hammer tossed at them.
If the player is reporting it via the appropriate channels (Support > Rule breakers), action will be taken accordingly.

3.) "A lot of false bans" is definitely not true

There are currently around 600~ banned accounts which constitutes roughly 2% of all accounts. Majority of these bans are clear cut hacking cases which were detected automatically, but triaged and investigated manually.
While you are correct that there's a small number of edge cases of incorrect bans due to our own mistakes (which were early bans that occurred via reports and were difficult to verify), the players involved were unbanned within minutes/hours of us realizing the mistake.
We have also grown much more wary about these type of mishaps and usually await multiple reports, different log sources and any additional information we can get before making a judgement.

It's unlikely you'll get banned and not bother contacting us via support or Discord. Rule breakers will of course claim they are innocent, so it may skew your perspective on the reality of what is actually happening behind the scenes.

Also it's worth noting about the buggy damage, we don't really use damage ceiling for an upper limit because it's an unreliable metric, and it's more about behavior over time than any single run. Simply put, your dungeon run might get buggy once in a while, is it going to be buggy 100-200 times a day for every single day of the last 2 weeks? Probably not. Majority of hacking cases are very obvious and easy to detect / triage.

4.) Moderation Inexperience

This I can't really argue with, in between all of the work we do behind the scenes, there's very little time to play the game and keep up with every little detail (or actively moderate Discord / in-game). Majority of the moderation is handled by a single GM via support and I think they have learned their lesson to be a lot more careful when they are unsure or there is no evident malicious intent (e.g in PvP/PvE).

I hope this clears up some of the concerns and doubts you have, and that gradually as we gain more experience and acquire better workflows, the server will hopefully be more up to your standards.

Once again, thank you for bringing this up!
Please don't forget to drop a suggestion on our Discord if you think some rules need to be changed, be more or less strict or anything else.
We really appreciate all of the great feedback we have been receiving and actively utilize it to further refine and improve policies, procedures and content over time!
Old 03/07/2023, 22:38   #44

Yes, they ban innocent players and yes, they don't remove your ban, they always claim that someone from the pt is using cheats, I don't recommend elsrift to anyone, since at some point you will lose all
Old 03/08/2023, 04:39   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedouzyy View Post
Yes, they ban innocent players and yes, they don't remove your ban, they always claim that someone from the pt is using cheats, I don't recommend elsrift to anyone, since at some point you will lose all
+1 for this
My friend's account has been banned for no apparent reason. They only wrote the reason for being banned because of a cheat but my friend never did that.

Tags
elrios, elsword, private, rift, server