Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonloader Help

Discussion on Moonloader Help within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moonloader Help

So recently Moonloader stopped working.

I was wondering if maybe someone could reverse engineer it to not ask for verification from Joni's server.

Thanks.​
Old 07/21/2017, 23:49   #2

Prob no one will do it for free...
Old 07/22/2017, 00:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venipa View Post
Prob no one will do it for free...
I already got scammed out of Moonloader twice. So i really don't care about the price.
Old 07/22/2017, 09:30   #4

first i suggest taking down those files before **** goes down if the creator suddenly returns and be patient the new moonloader will be available soon
(im already working on it)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2017, 13:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy401 View Post
first i suggest taking down those files before **** goes down if the creator suddenly returns and be patient the new moonloader will be available soon
(im already working on it)
I took the down, but I heard it cannot be reverse engineered because how the coding is.
Old 07/22/2017, 20:38   #6

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Java is one of the easiest languages to be RE.
Old 07/22/2017, 23:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Java is one of the easiest languages to be RE.
Quote:
It can't be done... so don't get scammed again -.-

Making a MoonLoader clone may be easier than cracking the real one...

I don't know why ML stopped working but it rely on the server to load code and not simply to login .
This is what someone (not going to say who) messaged me. So, I believe Nevada only because I know you are a coder yourself, so you have experience, so you obviously know what you are talking about.

But what is this about code being loaded from the server? I want to know if that is true or not...
Old 07/28/2017, 22:40   #8

bumping for attention
Old 07/29/2017, 21:31   #9

There is a sad story behind Moonloader. Jonathan (Joni-St) returned today, the creator of ML, he abandoned his projects. Void has his home address and wanted to hire a murderer to kill him. So, this is a serious story and he doesn't want to do cheats anymore.
Old 07/29/2017, 21:37   #10

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphires View Post
There is a sad story behind Moonloader. Jonathan (Joni-St) returned today, the creator of ML, he abandoned his projects. Void has his home address and wanted to hire a murderer to kill him. So, this is a serious story and he doesn't want to do cheats anymore.
Source?
Old 07/29/2017, 21:39   #11

I don't have the source, so we can't do anything, I asked to XJapan to make a similar Moonloader and we need to wait news.
Old 07/29/2017, 23:11   #12

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't believe this. First he stopped selling on here because he was being DDoS'd and now the creators of Void have his home address and want him dead? Void has no legal rights to Elsword. They can't do any action without getting in a shithole with KoG. What they are doing already is pushing the boundary of copyright infringement. But because of some laws where the servers are, KoG can't do anything. Dont get me wrong, I love Void, but this, in itself, is a ruse. Nobody should believe this unless he, Joni HIMSELF, says it. Shouldn't have to rely on third parties to tell rumors about something that is prolly just an attention scheme.
Old 07/31/2017, 01:29   #13

Quote:
Who told you this?

I don't think that Jonathan would fear those people.

And I never heard that people threatened him.

Sadly, I am not him, it would be very funny when people would threat me like this. I got threatened a lot in past, because I was one of the most hated persons in Void & DE.

Anyways, when you want have something like Moonloader... Why you don't start to learn coding and make something on your own? It will take like 2-5 years until you're good enough
Old 07/31/2017, 09:48   #14

Quote:
good meme
Old 07/31/2017, 12:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaverx3 View Post
Who told you this?

I don't think that Jonathan would fear those people.

And I never heard that people threatened him.

Sadly, I am not him, it would be very funny when people would threat me like this. I got threatened a lot in past, because I was one of the most hated persons in Void & DE.

Anyways, when you want have something like Moonloader... Why you don't start to learn coding and make something on your own? It will take like 2-5 years until you're good enough
Yeah, I want to be a new Elsword hacker, so now I'm going to study C++