Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

enchantment hacks?

Discussion on enchantment hacks? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/05/2013, 15:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
@ccleanerz it's cause this items have an unique seal key, and when server have two with same key throw's "errors"
Oh i see thanks :3
Old 11/05/2013, 15:27   #17

This is definitely not in ELPH.
I can only assure that item dupe via WPE in ELPH would definitely be hard as they have changed the packet communication systems just a day ago.

In much more simpler terms, a new set and change of packets.
Old 11/05/2013, 16:03   #18

then let's search for that packet then ^_^
Old 11/05/2013, 18:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
then let's search for that packet then ^_^
Just a head's up. Packet Editing is not like looking for an address in Fiddler2 or decompiling a kom and look at the luas.

But if you're an old RO player. It would give you an idea how. I made almost 50k in RO before just by duping Ghostring card, selling billions of zeny everyday.
Old 11/05/2013, 19:19   #20

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/05/2013, 23:43   #21

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
Each game has its method of duping in WPE PRO , WoW is by filters, ToP is by Drops.

the method of duping is easy on games that have an old engine , Like RO , WoW , MU , ToP etc...

Overall, we should stop talking about it.
I agree. If you just in case discover it, keep it to yourself and don't brag it that you discovered it for your own protection because for sure you will be flooded with "plz tich mi haw to du it". Well it's your choice if you want temporary fame and headache.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2013, 06:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lacie View Post

Well it's your choice if you want temporary fame and headache.

Temp fame. Pffffftttt XD

Tags
elsword hack