Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword Hacks/Tools/TuTs

Discussion on Elsword Hacks/Tools/TuTs within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/04/2013, 16:46   #121

elite*gold: 0
so just the right packets. /GG
Old 11/04/2013, 17:53   #122

hi just wanna ask if elsword is always being closed by gameguard with the error "client closed by gameguard" is it because i did the bypassing of Garena elsword ph incorrectly? I'm already on a dungeon, sometimes i get disconnected but there are times that i'm not.. hope you guys can give me a little tip on this one or point out where i'm going wrong thanks
Old 11/04/2013, 17:56   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuviolegrace View Post
hi just wanna ask if elsword is always being closed by gameguard with the error "client closed by gameguard" is it because i did the bypassing of Garena elsword ph incorrectly? I'm already on a dungeon, sometimes i get disconnected but there are times that i'm not.. hope you guys can give me a little tip on this one or point out where i'm going wrong thanks
I had the same problem earlier.. Try deleting your Gameguard folder and let it repatch..
Old 11/04/2013, 18:04   #124

hope it works for me too thanks..

hmm game is still closing.. i'm actually using a jump to stage boss hack and one hit kill is it because i'm finishing the dungeon to quickly? yesterday one hit kill is working fine for me i'm not getting disconnected so i'm wondering do you think it's because of the clear time? or the jump to stage boss?
Old 11/04/2013, 18:46   #125

there's a timelimit for a map to go to another map if the server detects that you are going too fast then it will kick your A
Old 11/04/2013, 18:47   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuviolegrace View Post
hope it works for me too thanks..

hmm game is still closing.. i'm actually using a jump to stage boss hack and one hit kill is it because i'm finishing the dungeon to quickly? yesterday one hit kill is working fine for me i'm not getting disconnected so i'm wondering do you think it's because of the clear time? or the jump to stage boss?
I'm not quite sure dude.. cause i only use title hack
Old 11/04/2013, 19:07   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
there's a timelimit for a map to go to another map if the server detects that you are going too fast then it will kick your A
hmm well yeah that makes sense hahah thanks man
Old 11/04/2013, 19:23   #128

So x2.exe really got the new memory scanner huh...

Your luck has ran out kids. Its not the speed in completing the dungeons anymore nor what kind of modded data kom you all are using.

So long as x2.exe sniffs invalid data operation in memory addresses while in a dungeon run or field in any given log session, you are guaranteed to get kicked out. Yeah fiddler might get you past the patching and file verification but not when you're going against memory-embedded protection like the new x2.exe update.

Garena is getting desperate in wiping out script kiddies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 19:50   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieve View Post
So x2.exe really got the new memory scanner huh...

Your luck has ran out kids. Its not the speed in completing the dungeons anymore nor what kind of modded data kom you all are using.

So long as x2.exe sniffs invalid data operation in memory addresses while in a dungeon run or field in any given log session, you are guaranteed to get kicked out. Yeah fiddler might get you past the patching and file verification but not when you're going against memory-embedded protection like the new x2.exe update.

Garena is getting desperate in wiping out script kiddies.
:O
Nooo!!

but, i still believe on hacker's. They'll find a way
Old 11/04/2013, 19:51   #130

I think it's still working i was able to burn 20% stamina just now farming berthe tail, so i think it's around 20 runs i guess i dunno why sometimes it works good and sometimes it keeps on disconnecting, well i'm a complete newbie on this i just hope that i can farm what i need before they implement whatever you're talking about.
Old 11/04/2013, 20:51   #131

GArena can only protect themselves on publicized hacks/kom edits because since it's getting popular then it's easier for them to counter it. However, private hacks from private teams will be hard or almost impossible to protect from since it's only a few of them using it.

- ePvP releases new hacks.
- Everyone uses it.
- Everyone now abuses it.
- Easier for GArena to counter it since they can see the code publicly available online.
- What are the original posters' motive? Simple. To get you banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 21:43   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrotiger View Post
GArena can only protect themselves on publicized hacks/kom edits because since it's getting popular then it's easier for them to counter it. However, private hacks from private teams will be hard or almost impossible to protect from since it's only a few of them using it.

- Everyone uses it.
- Easier for GArena to counter it since they can see the code publicly available online.
You have a point especially
Quote:
it'll depends on the one who uses it.
Old 11/05/2013, 09:52   #133

I'm thinking that garena knows this site too. of course they do.
so I think we should lay low for now and keep those releases in private.

well if you want to brag about your edited kom then feel free to be leeched.
Old 11/05/2013, 14:50   #134

How many times do I have to report you ckel?
Old 11/05/2013, 15:16   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilapya32 View Post
:O
Nooo!!

but, i still believe on hacker's. They'll find a way
My team needs not to be worried. Of course, every hacker will always find a way to get through "the system". Actually, I have just updated our own custom bypass and some data in the injector and modded data koms.

They also changed packet communication patterns so our stamina hack is currently out of order. Still, everything else seems to be running fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrotiger View Post

- Everyone uses it.
This is actually accurate. Our team have determined the Garena Dev Team's contingency plans and the way they act upon hack breakthroughs. Thus, we are able to anticipate the changes they make in every now and then and so long as they keep up to this pattern, we can keep on going easy.

I don't know about your last statement though as personally, I don't really care if the TS of this thread gets banned or not. He hasn't violated any forum rule so far as much as I am concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
I'm thinking that garena knows this site too. of course they do.
so I think we should lay low for now and keep those releases in private.

well if you want to brag about your edited kom then feel free to be leeched.
Of course they do. There's still 3 other prominent gaming haxor site aside from GK and EPVP. The bad news is, those three are quite unreachable to the common mass as the site itself is inaccessible via normal means ang google-ing so the integrity of data and information in there is much more controlled and secured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckel View Post
Releases in private = swapang
Stop bitching about everything kid. One of these days you're going to regret that. Trust me, this section may not have a proper mod yet but I've already called for guardians from other sections to properly watch over things.
Thanks
5 Users