Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

220 e*Gold per Thread Design ( Template )

Discussion on 220 e*Gold per Thread Design ( Template ) within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 125/0/1
Thumbs up 220 e*Gold per Thread Design ( Template )

Hey guys ,

I made an new Template .psd ( can be bought only with e*Gold ) .

Here is an Picture of it
I am the creator of this Template. With buying the Template you agree to the ToS !

Treasure's

ToS
You are NOT able to resell these design OR pretendig that you designed it. With purchasing a Template you're accepting the ToS !

Greet's

.Beyond
Old 03/13/2015, 15:07   #2

bumpp
Old 03/13/2015, 15:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 779
Can i give you 100 egold
Old 03/13/2015, 16:12   #4

nope , sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AMAZING TEMPLATE{THREAD DESIGN}{30 E*GOLD}
11/08/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich möchte euch das von mir selbst erstellte Thread Design zum Kauf anbieten. Nach dem Kauf, gibt es lifetime Support, für das Design. Was ihr benötigt: Photoshop 30 Elite*Gold Das Design:
LoL Boosting Thread-Design (Template) [S] Boosting/E*Gold/Money
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there Boosters, i'd like to present you a decent Thread Template for (maybe) your "Boosting Service". It is an eyecatching Template and i'll modifiy it personally for your Boosting Service. You'd just have to send me the different texts and Proofs, so i can put them into the thread-design. You'd also have to give me your Prices for everything so i can insert them properly. I'd also modify and edit it for you so you can use it perfectly for you appearance here on elitepvpers...
[Selling] METIN2 YANG/ITEM THREAD DESIGN TEMPLATE
06/29/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey liebe Com, Ich verkaufe mein erstelltes Thread Design der für einen Kunden bestimmt war, doch leider hat der Handel nicht geklappt, deswegen verkaufe ich es hier. Preis: 100 e*gold. VORSCHAU *KLICK*
[Selling] Selling Thread Design Template(s) (.PSD FILES)
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell an eloboosting thread designs The design is fully editable in photoshop add me on skype to buy one: Heat143 the price is 5€ per thread template. more designs are coming soon http://i.epvpimg.com/9uP8d.png
{B}Flexibles Thread Design Template + TUT
05/30/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Ich biete hier mein Flexibles Thread design an, welches nach eigenen wünschen angepasst werden kann. Dies funktioniert durch das Modul-System. Head-Modul Das Head-Modul, ist der Kopf des ganzen Designs, er behinhaltet euren Usernamen/Shopnamen und den Slogen Die möglichkeit 4 Kontaktarten anzugeben, dabei empfehle ich: Skype, epvp PN, ICQ, e-mail Zuguter letzt noch, den eyecatcher...den "HOT DEAL FRAME" in diesem solltet ihr eurer bestes Angebot /Sonderangebot plazieren!