Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Conquer Online(Items) Fire/Water Server

Discussion on Selling Conquer Online(Items) Fire/Water Server within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Conquer Online(Items) Fire/Water Server

Super +8 ring,+7 neck,+8 boot, +8 veil(x2), +6 tower, +6horse,+8 vest --2soc
Elite +8 helmet, elite 2soc shield, alot garments and +1 stone packs...
This account worth more than 80kcps in total, so that im gonna sell these items all together for around USD $1000.

U can contact me on the server fire/water by whispering me, but im not there always, will reply asap. Name : EnlightMePlease

im malaysian people.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer online gears- Fire-water server
12/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
I'm new yes but im selling Conquer online ninja gears and cps and more! heres a pic and description of the items. http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy347/azncruis er98/conquer.jpg NinjaGears: All gears are Super! Ninja veil +4 1soc SDG level 97 Necklace +6 1soc SDG level 97 2x Katana +6 and +5 2soc SDG SDG level 100 Ring +5 1soc SDG level 100 Boots +5 1soc SDG level 100
Selling Nin-war-fire or pure water fire/water server
12/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Super Grass Bracelet +6 (lvl 115, phase 3 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG Super Deft Boots +4 (lvl 110) with 1 soc and 1 SPG Super Surge Headgear +4 (lvl 112, phase 3 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG Super Gold Bag +4 (lvl 97) with 1 soc and 1 SPG Super Lotus BackSword +5 (lvl 115, phase 4 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG Hidden Attribute: Has a chance to recover HP when attacking. (perfect for fire/fire fights) Super Waterflow Armor +5 (lvl 115, phase 6 perm soul) with 2 soc and 2 SPG...
B> Conquer Online Fire Server Items
04/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
im trading a lvl 99 runescape account for conquer online items this acc has 4m if your interested please post back!