Getting XYZ and use it as a teleport hack, yea thats useless. Easily bannable.
But if Getting XYZ and use it as a WAYPOINT (Auto Walk/Route) then thats another story.
Getting XYZ and use it as a teleport hack, yea thats useless. Easily bannable.
But if Getting XYZ and use it as a WAYPOINT (Auto Walk/Route) then thats another story.
Where you will use it? If you want to interact with npc you need focus npc, then press F, select available quests etc...
Many game functions loaded as python byte code. If you get access to execute any python script - you will get almost all functions for farming/trading/other sheeeeeet.
I did not find any info about Revelation game engine. RU version of game client is protected by Themida and its hard to analyze.
Where you will use it? If you want to interact with npc you need focus npc, then press F, select available quests etc...
Many game functions loaded as python byte code. If you get access to execute any python script - you will get almost all functions for farming/trading/other sheeeeeet.
I did not find any info about Revelation game engine. RU version of game client is protected by Themida and its hard to analyze.
Ok, I understand your current situation about reversing the game client.
But, we are talking about @ here.
Have you heard of Pyx BDO, MMOLAZY.COM (Which I subscribed before)?
A new game and all noobs think about how to hack or bot....
I hate this noobs cause they cant play real....
omg
The next game i dont play cause such noobs
What you doing on game hack forum then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone
Ok, I understand your current situation about reversing the game client.
But, we are talking about @ here.
Have you heard of Pyx BDO, MMOLAZY.COM (Which I subscribed before)?
It's usually only after I find no challenge anymore in a game that I begin hacking on it so saying "no skills" to some of the people who create things hack wise in MMO's is rather irrelevant when most of the time I get my best ideas by actually playing through the game as much as possible an seeing potential things that could be manipulated in the client..
If you'd like to be my huckle-berry in gw2, archeage, revelation online, overwatch - then please, I'd offer a legitimate challenge any day of the week and I'll even let you be the one using the hacks
And I'll be doing something small on RO on a side note but I don't plan on releasing anything big anytime soon as most of the people requesting it are asking it to be private but I can say the client is rather wide open on alot of aspects and easy to tinker with in a big way currently but they will most likely add something in the future for anti-hack.
JuJu should have no problem with whatever he is tinkering with, I sure didn't