Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chaos Dragonica

Discussion on Chaos Dragonica within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chaos Dragonica

Chaos Dragonica

Chaos Dragonica is Back with a Big Update and some Major Changes in the Cash System!

Homepage:

Forums:

Several Cash Earning Methods have been added :

-Every Hour you are online, you will get 100 Cash.
-If you have spent a Month playing the game (not total playtime, just playing daily) you will receive :
  • 1 Month: 50k Cash
  • 2 Months: 100k Cash
  • 3 Months: 200k Cash and an Elga Weapon of your Choice

Theres also a Friend Referral Event in which you and your Friend can get 150.000 cash Each. Your Friend has to fulfill said criteria for you to be eligible for the Reward :
  1. Your Friend has to be Level 80.
  2. Your friend has to be active for at least two weeks.
  3. Your IPs can and will be checked. Abuse will result in a Permanent IP Ban.
  4. Your friend has to tell me who recruited him/her via Discord, Facebook or Forum.
  5. Being dodgy or sketchy will have your account deleted + IP ban by me with no remorse.

The old Cash Pouches give now respectively 25 for the Small one, 50 for the Medium one and 75 for the Big one.

Elemental Black Dragon Lord Weapons have been added to the W-Coin Pool.
Old 09/08/2017, 15:08   #2

Old 09/08/2017, 16:28   #3

What about the rates ?
And soulcraft + enchant chances ?
Old 09/11/2017, 09:22   #4

This server its 24/7 offline..wtf
Old 09/13/2017, 20:04   #5

You can find the rates on the Forum as they change sometimes, the current rates are x15EXP/x50GLD/x15Drop, the EXP rates are way higher though with the EXP Pots you can buy in game.
Enchant rates are Base Rates +5% until +15 then they`re 100%. Soulrates are Vanilla.
And Sasuke idk what you`re talking about .. the server is almost always Online ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2017, 10:05   #6

Server is pretty good to be honest, but population is really low.
Old 09/21/2017, 21:19   #7

Server is pretty good! just few players now

Recomendations:
- Check prices on some of the stuff in cash shop, there are stuff thats really overpriced!
like Drakos scroll 5-7k cash??? ISS are way to expensive to, even with gold.
- Elga Armor [NORMAL] in Woodi coins Wheel
- More BSQ, its the only way to get Gold Star and is very few BSQ
- Gold Stars as reward in Rank PVP
Old 09/24/2017, 09:31   #8

Website was just shoved in place, given no care to it. Pictures on the web are not the right resolution. That alone already gives a bad impression the the players visiting the site. Discord is poorly managed, no role seperations to indicate staff either.
No welcome messages or explanations about where to find server information.
Server is full of highly known exploits, like the gold exploit has been made extremely easy by some actions here from the dev.
Duping is not properly monitored so if you are smart about it you can get away with it pretty easily as long as you don't draw attention to your account.
Not to mention the main owner is just basically running the server entirely for themselves and clearly does not care about its playerbase.
Also randomly banning people from the discord when they didn't break any rules is definitely appropriate....

It's just sad.
Offered free help, was absolutely nothing but kind towards the owner and got banned from the discord and called a pleb? When the reality is this owner "chaos" is a complete moron and has actually somehow made probably one of the worst servers I have seen ever.

Do not play here if you want a legit server environment where everyone isn't duping or exploiting.

If that's your thing go ahead.
Old 09/26/2017, 11:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octrpus View Post
Website was just shoved in place, given no care to it. Pictures on the web are not the right resolution. That alone already gives a bad impression the the players visiting the site. Discord is poorly managed, no role seperations to indicate staff either.
No welcome messages or explanations about where to find server information.
Server is full of highly known exploits, like the gold exploit has been made extremely easy by some actions here from the dev.
Duping is not properly monitored so if you are smart about it you can get away with it pretty easily as long as you don't draw attention to your account.
Not to mention the main owner is just basically running the server entirely for themselves and clearly does not care about its playerbase.
Also randomly banning people from the discord when they didn't break any rules is definitely appropriate....

It's just sad.
Offered free help, was absolutely nothing but kind towards the owner and got banned from the discord and called a pleb? When the reality is this owner "chaos" is a complete moron and has actually somehow made probably one of the worst servers I have seen ever.

Do not play here if you want a legit server environment where everyone isn't duping or exploiting.

If that's your thing go ahead.

Ok. First of all I was nice to all the players but they took advantage of that.

Second you are from another Private Server consider even a moderator and you are asking me if you can help which I said 'No'.

3rd create your own server and manage that if you are that good. (Simple)

Thanks and Good luck
Old 09/27/2017, 01:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaossxgaming View Post
Ok. First of all I was nice to all the players but they took advantage of that.

Second you are from another Private Server consider even a moderator and you are asking me if you can help which I said 'No'.

3rd create your own server and manage that if you are that good. (Simple)

Thanks and Good luck

Dude idc about image of ur site or **** but..

Ur server its down everyday the patcher cant even patch it remains blocked..tried to play this server for 3 weeks and its offline everyday
Old 09/27/2017, 02:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipapopa View Post
Everyone take care! Octrpus aka Paris is spying on your Discord Channel, advertising his own pserver to your Discord channel members. Hes lying, backstabbing and rumors spreading.

Better avoid that person!

Doubt hes mentally ill but if the slightest thing happens hes exploding, insulting and shit-talking while he makes up things that never happened.

Yes, and he/she is asking me if he/she can help I was like is this guy for real?

I think he/she is fishing for players what a douche. Lol

I'm pretty sure he/she will rage here soon as I said the server is free not really for donation people can come and go no one is forcing them, but a conflict of interest is a no go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2307 View Post
Dude idc about image of ur site or sh1t but..

Ur server its down everyday the patcher cant even patch it remains blocked..tried to play this server for 3 weeks and its offline everyday
Uhmm server is down everyday? (highly doubt that) I only restart the server once every week.

Got log of the server upkeep

In regards to your patcher I think you might have copied those people who are exploiting that's why your patcher is not working.

Toodles if you are one of them maybe I've banned your account. (smart)
Old 09/29/2017, 18:24   #12

I dont do exploit or anything..when i log into website it say's server offline when i wanna start the client its bugged (its remains blocked)
Old 10/01/2017, 21:29   #13

The server is on, the only problem i see is low population, but that could change with some GM dedicated to do in game events, im actually designing a PVP event with a price in money
Old 10/01/2017, 23:47   #14

Another ****** Pay-to-Win Corrupted Server, you guys should give up already on this Game, its Dead.
Old 10/02/2017, 09:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanmatou View Post
Another ****** Pay-to-Win Corrupted Server, you guys should give up already on this Game, its Dead.
Again the server is self sustained donation is not forced spend some time and do some grinding. You can't have everything by a snap of your finger.

Create your own maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by axdanx View Post
The server is on, the only problem i see is low population, but that could change with some GM dedicated to do in game events, im actually designing a PVP event with a price in money

Again the server is self sustained donation is not forced spend some time and do some grinding. You can't have everything by a snap of your finger.