First off, This server keeps on rollbacking just to earn more donations since basti doesn't really restore the cash. Me, the one who keeps on putting the pages to restore cash, am the one who restores, not him.
2nd, Basti can't contact the owner since he didn't pay at all, that why the forums are down.
3rd, they aren't even getting ch4 files.
4th, This server started out great, but after Bastian came and now, look at the hospitality of the staff.
I advise you people not to spend money at a game the rollbacks 1-3 weeks worth of data, or like before, 3 months worth, with staff that aren't really active, except on their regular accounts, refining with the staff money they have, not really helping people. (without some of the exceptional staff, the forums would have been dead)
SIDE NOTE!
BTW. Staff members like Dan, NhatQuang, nhatlong(the most helpful and active ingame.) were removed from the staff. do you know why? because they had ch4 files but, like me, they don't want to be used by a social/power hungry person and then dumped after getting those files. as for Asi, he is still good and active, and I feel sorry for him for staying with such an ***.
I'm sorry, but the quality of this game has fallen lower than Fantasy, or Evo.
I'm one of the founders of SLD-Dragonica. I left the staff long time ago. Mythen gave the server to Soturi as you know. But what happened to this really,really good server? It's **** like all the others now. The reason why we founded this was to offer other people a nice server. It wasn't meant to be based on donations. It's really sad. Bastian, or Soturi, you were a badass when I was a Staff Member, too. Really, get a life. You destroyed this server. You f*cking kicked some of the best Staffmembers out of the team! Be happy that Asisani is still here.
If I were you, I wouldn't ever donate again. These rollbacks, server downtimes won't ever stop!
The server is frickin dead, they made a new server called Royal Dragonica LOOL
epic. This is like the 3rd time they went down and had to transfer xD
Bad management -> bad quality server.
It's just their current owner. "Basti" he has some serious problems, for real.
When I was still in the Staff team, he wanted to shut down the server security every 3 days, because we, the staff, apparently didnt appreciate his work, which we totally did.
But there were just too many problems which were caused by him compared to his good work on the security, sadly. was a great server tbh...
ShadowLight[PvP-Server][Gilden][Städte][Kriege] 11/07/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 175 Replies IP: ShadowLight.minecraft.to
Der Server ist geschlossen!!!
Seit gezeiten gibt es eine magische Welt, doch sie ist geteilt in 2 Reiche.
Das Licht-Reich mit ihrer Hauptstadt:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36206886/2011-09-25_18.09 .17.png
und...