You need to do the JC quests
OR!
1.Use f7 unlocker (Valid F7 - ArkaF7)
2. lvl your character up to 61
3. Use b25 scroll (part of the set in cash shop)
4. kill shiva, then talk to the dragon
5. instant JC from 1st job change to 3rd job change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkester02
Players here are helpful, talk to them and they wont reply DashBurn, SamMilby, Priscilla, Isley
Please use your common sense. IT just means they're busy with something, not that they should always stare at the monitor.
You need to do the JC quests
OR!
1.Use f7 unlocker (Valid F7 - ArkaF7)
2. lvl your character up to 61
3. Use b25 scroll (part of the set in cash shop)
4. kill shiva, then talk to the dragon
5. instant JC from 1st job change to 3rd job change.
Please use your common sense. IT just means they're busy with something, not that they should always stare at the monitor.
my my, obviously you haven't played long enough. And, Unlike you, I can play by myself, and only ask help when it's really needed.
BTW, I'm a staff member, so shut up. Who would I lick if i'm the one helping new players? obviously, your approach to others (referring to the players) is not nice.
Also, I know you were the one spreading rumors against the staff members. WE DON'T need those kind of people in our server. I even banned your forum id before
Yep I hate them, cause they wont adjust to the rules, mainly the "only english in the shoutbox" one, plus they keep bothering you ingame, whispering you in pinoy, when they should know its an international server.
Plus Ive seen them do that in shitloads of private servers, not just dragonica. They suddenly show up with at least 20 players, cause they play in an internet cafe and they start forming pinoy only groups. But they dont make those groups to just have a meeting place for their country men, but they form them to ruin the gameplay of everyone else. Best example: RF Online Servers. Once they invade, they take over, thats why most western rf servers block their country completely.
PS: And whats bad with being a racist? Its not like I go around kill them and stuff, I just dont like them, so I try to avoid them. There may be good ones between them, but I just wont bother, cause I tried and failed.
-Ranma014's Post Reported
Charged of Racism. Please read the rules. (I don't want to flame anymore but feel free to PM me if you have more racist comments or if you have some problems about this.) Oh by the way, if you highlighted/could see this part, you showed some hypocrisy there. You said that Pinoys (yes, it's a proper noun, so the P should be capital) do not adjust to the rules. Well apparently, you didn't adjust to the rules here on the forums. How ironic.
On topic:
Can you guys post some in-game screenshots? Like screenshots of the cash shop, some gameplay screenshots and etc.
Good job internet white knight digging out a month old post where i am presenting my opinion on pinoys, you should do this professionally, join some kinghthood, get off the internet and stuff...lold hard
sorry leute ich möchte mir gerne mal denn server angucken das problem ist nur das ich immer bei dem captcha scheitere da steht captcha ( 24 * 39 ) ka wie ich das eingeben soll habe mal 24 * 39 eingegben captcha is falsch dann mal 2439 auch falsch keine ahnung wie das geht bitte um hilfe
sorry leute ich möchte mir gerne mal denn server angucken das problem ist nur das ich immer bei dem captcha scheitere da steht captcha ( 24 * 39 ) ka wie ich das eingeben soll habe mal 24 * 39 eingegben captcha is falsch dann mal 2439 auch falsch keine ahnung wie das geht bitte um hilfe
Wieso zur Hölle schtiern um die 50% am captcha, das ist doch wohl so was von eindeutig. Und abgesehen davon kam die Frage schon so oft. Ein Sternchen bei Windows findest du z.B. am Numpad und man verwendet es beim Rechner (egal ob Windows Calculator oder sonst einer) um zu multiplizieren. Es ist somit eine simple Matheaufgabe
ShadowLight[PvP-Server][Gilden][Städte][Kriege] 11/07/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 175 Replies IP: ShadowLight.minecraft.to
Der Server ist geschlossen!!!
Seit gezeiten gibt es eine magische Welt, doch sie ist geteilt in 2 Reiche.
Das Licht-Reich mit ihrer Hauptstadt:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36206886/2011-09-25_18.09 .17.png
und...