Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3: Massig Infos auf der Blizzcon!

Discussion on Diablo 3: Massig Infos auf der Blizzcon! within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Diablo 3: Massig Infos auf der Blizzcon!

Vor etwas mehr als zwei Monaten hatte uns Bashiok bereits für die BlizzCon 2010 jede Menge Information zu Diablo 3 versprochen. Nun hat Jay Wilson dies noch einmal bei unseren Kollegen von g4tv.com bestätigt:

Quote:
I can say that this Blizzcon, in terms of Diablo news, will be the biggest one that we've ever had.
Die Ankündigung des Artisanen-Systems am vergangenen Mittwoch war somit erst der Anfang. Mit Sicherheit wird uns Blizzard die noch fehlende fünfte Klasse ankündigen. Dies dürfte allerdings unter Garantie nicht die einzige Neuerung sein. Lassen wir uns also überraschen.

================================================== ==

Do you like speculation? Then start your brain cells, because there is going to be some extremely big Diablo 3 news at BlizzCon this year. Speaking at Gamescom, game director Jay Wilson wouldn't give us any hints about a release date, but he did give us this tidbit: "I can say that this Blizzcon, in terms of Diablo news, will be the biggest one that we've ever had."

We have no idea if that means that the fifth and final class will finally be revealed, that we'll get a release date, or they'll tell everyone that they're joining up with Steam and offering everyone the game as a free download while Diablo segues into a subscription mode. Okay, that last one is just a nightmare we made up to keep your hopes down so you'll be elated when it's actually good news.

If you weren't fast enough on the draw to nab a ticket when they were on sale for milliseconds, or don't want to make the trek to Anaheim: don't worry. G4 will be at BlizzCon in force, so look for more news right here during BlizzCon in October. For my money, I'm hoping they'll buck trends and give us a Steampunk class. I can dream, right?

Quelle: ,
Old 09/08/2010, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Just wondering is diablo 3 going to have a fixed camera angle like in the diablo 2?
Old 09/15/2010, 17:50   #3

elite*gold: 10
yes it will
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2010, 18:25   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Da es auf der GC ja 0 neues zu D3 gab, ist auch zu hoffen, dass auf der blizzcon mal was kommt.

Tags
blizzcon, diablo, diablo 3