Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvling Help ??

Discussion on Lvling Help ?? within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Lvling Help ??

Hello
I would like to ask if theres a way to realy fast open all Quests because im creating a new account for like 3 rd time . any posibility on how can i hit lv 60 and unlock all quests please write below
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2013, 03:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Definitely as soon as you can, get a helmet with a socket and put the highest level ruby you can, it adds +%exp.

It's easiest if you have a leveled up friend who can powerlevel you by rushing through everything, or if you're funded you can get spectrum (or some high dmg low-level weapon) + cains set (3 pc = +30% exp) + ruby helm socket for crazy bonus exp and crazy early damage, this build can be used on all your new classes, so it's worth investing in them right from the start if you can.

I've been rushing Act I, II, III & IV all on MP10 right from the start with my first DH today, but like I said, you wanna get funded first. Look in the black market for some gold or powerleveling services; I spent like $5 worth of gold on someone's service in the black market to get my 60 wizard geared up to 140k DPS unbuffed from what was originally less than 20k. I still have millions of gold left over from just that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2013, 03:59   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Mualim View Post
Definitely as soon as you can, get a helmet with a socket and put the highest level ruby you can, it adds +%exp.

It's easiest if you have a leveled up friend who can powerlevel you by rushing through everything, or if you're funded you can get spectrum (or some high dmg low-level weapon) + cains set (3 pc = +30% exp) + ruby helm socket for crazy bonus exp and crazy early damage, this build can be used on all your new classes, so it's worth investing in them right from the start if you can.

I've been rushing Act I, II, III & IV all on MP10 right from the start with my first DH today, but like I said, you wanna get funded first. Look in the black market for some gold or powerleveling services; I spent like $5 worth of gold on someone's service in the black market to get my 60 wizard geared up to 140k DPS unbuffed from what was originally less than 20k. I still have millions of gold left over from just that.
Thanks alot for the guide.Ill try asap i have time to buy an good wep + Gem
Old 07/26/2013, 09:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayBreakerORG View Post
Thanks alot for the guide.Ill try asap i have time to buy an good wep + Gem
NP, have fun

Also if you want to shell out an extra 20-50m in gold, you can get Leoric's signet which adds another bonus %30+! I'm about to get one myself after I get some gold from the same place I got it (it's even cheaper now), at this guys .

I recommend him because you can use credit card (convenient) and he delivers asap (it seems to be run by multiple people). Literally within minutes. I think you need a verified paypal though.