Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello EpVP i need a updated Maphack and a bot PLEASE!!!

Discussion on Hello EpVP i need a updated Maphack and a bot PLEASE!!! within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Hello EpVP i need a updated Maphack and a bot PLEASE!!!

I am a American, and only know English. so some of these forms are confusing me. but I am looking for a gold farming bot that is free!! and a map hack please!! :hands down:
Old 03/10/2013, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 250
Currently there is not free farming bot that is working. Maybe you will find a cracked version of Demonbuddy somewhere else.
Also, a maphack is senceless because the map is stored on the server so you can't get the full map at once. A maphack would just load the small area in which you currently are or which you have discovered already
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2013, 13:44   #3

Thank you for info!! sorry for newb questions then. Wich bot would you guys prefer ?? I tried to buy demon buddy from the demon buddy web site but they only sell in euro's... any other options??
Old 03/11/2013, 14:40   #4

elite*gold: 358
You can pay with paypal and paypal change it automaticly to dollar
Old 03/12/2013, 20:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves732 View Post
I am a American, and only know English. so some of these forms are confusing me. but I am looking for a gold farming bot that is free!! and a map hack please!! :hands down:
I don't think there are currently any gold farming bots that are free, and cracked versions are pretty unreliable. You're most likely gonna have to go without, or shell out the cash.
Thanks
1 User