Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A simple request.

Discussion on A simple request. within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A simple request.

As my title says this is a simple request/suggestion towards the Diablo 3 EPVP Community.

This is mainly a request on Guides/Exploits.

I know that the majority of this community total on the website is german/euro.

But there are some Americans(me) who do enjoy the community but it saddens me when alot of the guides/cheats. Even videos are all in German/Dutch. I cannot understand a thing...Now here comes the flame "Well why dont u just copy paste translator durp durp" well why cant you just quickly translate it into english. I mean i see mods etc edit peoples topics who type english to german. Would it be so hard to do vise versa?

I am not trying to make this a RULE that which you have to do this. I am simply implying and asking you guys to kindly if you can translate some of these threads in the guides/exploit section into english.

It will help me and other people who cant speak/understand Dutch/German well.

Thank you for your time,

Im a Phenom
Old 07/01/2012, 09:38   #2

Just ask em or someone to translate I doubt someone won't do it.
Old 07/01/2012, 19:24   #3

Alright thanks for the input.
Old 07/01/2012, 22:23   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,114
the vast majority of this forum is german so apparently nearly every topic is written in german as well.
unknown already gave u a good piece of advice - feel free to ask the community if they were so kind to translate sth for u what u don't understand. nowadays u barely find ppl not being capable of speaking english so just give it a shot.