Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D3 Starter Key

Discussion on D3 Starter Key within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D3 Starter Key

Hey I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a D3 starter key. I want to try it out just pm it to me if you could would be much appreciated and whatever gold I accumulate on my way to level uhh what is the max level 13 I think is the max lvl I will give to you. I realize that might not be much but it's better than nothing. Thanks also include your name in game or battle.net account that way I know who to send the gold too!
Old 05/23/2012, 14:06   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,199
We have a collection for the Starter Keys and if someone would have one he would share it there:

Asking after one isn't allowed there.
Old 05/23/2012, 16:16   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Closed Thread