Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III will be unleashed on May 15!

Discussion on Diablo III will be unleashed on May 15! within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo III will be unleashed on May 15!

Blizzard announced that Diablo III will be unleashed from the Burning Hells on May 15! That's really a big good news. Seriously. this made my year! My ten year wait is over. Soon it'll be time to turn on, tune in, and drop out... The world apart from my D3 crew will wonder what happened? They'll probably never know where I went to unless the servers go down for anything longer than maintenance. I've decided to buy a new PC to waiting for Diablo III come. Guys, do you so excited for Diablo III coming as me?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rappelz Unleashed Almost up!!
08/14/2011 - Rappelz - 38 Replies
Hello, This is GM Xterra, Rappelz unleashed is a great server which is very custom and nice. Server will be up and active very soon. Please no flaming on the thread.. this is not a detail thread just letting the population know about the server. Come register at our website and give us some of your thoughts. The site is below :) Ningyo Network
Rappelz unleashed down
08/11/2011 - Rappelz - 15 Replies
is rappelz unleashed down now?:mad:
GunZ Unleashed
05/24/2009 - GunZ - 4 Replies
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1064/gubannersw 9.jpg Welcome to GunZ Unleashed Your #1 Destination For Unleashed Gaming! Links: Server Signup: GunZ Unleashed Registration Website: GunZ Unleashed - Do you have what it takes? Forums: GunZ Unleashed
Unleashed 1.8.1
09/21/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
folgende unterhaltung aus einem anderen forum Person A: I know for a fact theres a mod that has this hack in it the mod its called Unleashed 1.8.1 and it comes with lots of mods but the special thing is that you can respawn a chest/Ore in less then 5 sec so you can keep gathering this stuff and make 1000G in one day, my online bud proved to me this but he cant find the link and he tryed to send it to me on Gmail but ..... doent work so i was wondering if you know of this you can post it...